GPAT Admit Card 2021 has been released by NTA on its official website. Successfully registered candidates can download GPAT Hall Tickets from the candidates’ login section @ gpat.nta.nic.in by entering their GPAT Application Number and password or date of birth. GPAT Admit Cards can be downloaded until the exam date.
GPAT 2021 will be held on February 27, 2021, in two slots from 9 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 6 pm. GPAT 2021 exam center, date and slot timing for each candidate will be mentioned on GPAT Admit card 2021.
- GPAT Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center.
- Candidates must carry an original photo ID proof and its copy along with the hall ticket on the exam day.
- The admit card will specify candidate’s and exam related details such as allotted exam center, date and slot.
- In case of any discrepancy observed in GPAT 2021 Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the concerned authority.
- NTA will conduct GPAT 2021 in last week of January 2021 in online mode. Check GPAT Exam Pattern
GPAT Admit Card 2021 Dates
|Last Date for GPAT 2021 Registration||January 31, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Admit Card||February 14, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Exam Date||February 27, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Results||To be announced|
How to Download GPAT Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download their GPAT Admit Card 2021 from the official NTA GPAT website gpat.nta.nic.in. it must be noted that the admit card will not be sent to their address of correspondence by post or any offline method. Candidates will have to follow the steps listed below to download their GPAT 2021 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official NTA GPAT website.
- Step 2: Select the link for downloading GPAT 2021 Admit Card.
- Step 3: Enter their Application Number and Password or DOB
- Step 4: On entering the login credentials, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidates are now advised to look for all details carefully and check that all data mentioned on the admit card is correct.
- Step 6: Take a print out of GPAT 2021 Admit Card. Candidates are also advised to download the file for future reference.
Details on GPAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates appearing for GPAT 2021 must note that GPAT Admit Card an important document and it will be required at every step of the admission procedure. GPAT 2021 Admit Card will contain a few necessary details that are required for the verification purpose of candidates.
Candidate must ensure that the information printed on their GPAT 2021 Admit Card is correct. The following information will be printed on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Reporting Time at the venue on the day of the exam
- Name of the venue
- Address of the venue
- Protocol and instructions to be followed by the candidate in the GPAT 2021 examination hall
Documents Required with GPAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will have to carry the following documents with them along with their GPAT 2021 Admit Card. These documents will be used for identification purpose. The list of documents that the candidate needs to carry when they appear for GPAT 2021 are as follows:
- A print out of GPAT 2021 Admit Card. This Admit Card has to be self-attested. Candidates will also have to attach a recently clicked, colored passport size photograph of them on the admit card.
- An original and valid photo identity proof of the candidate. Candidate’s name on the photo identification document has to be exactly the same as that entered in GPAT Application Form and subsequently printed on the admit card. Candidates can use any of the following valid photo ids:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter Id card
- UID Card
- Notarized Affidavit in English along with a Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
Candidates must note that photocopies of these id documents will not be accepted. They will have to carry the id document in original and if they fail to do so, they will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Reserved Category (SC/ ST) candidates will have to bring their respective caste certificates in original along with a photocopy of the same. The photocopy has to be attested by any authorized officer.
- Physically disabled candidates (PwD category) will have to be required to bring along a valid Disability Certificate in original and a photocopy of the same. The photocopy will have to be attested by an authorized officer.
- The photocopies can also be attested by the Institute Head or Principal of the college/ institution the candidate is presently attending.
Apart from these documents, no other things like wristwatches, scrap papers, calculators, etc. will not be allowed inside the exam hall. Candidates will be given scrap paper to do rough work but they will have to return it back before exiting the exam hall.
Candidates can choose from the following list of test centers for GPAT 2021. While the exam conducting body will try their best to accommodate all candidates to their preferred city, it may happen that the candidate has been allocated a different exam center based on availability.
GPAT 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates appearing for GPAT 2021 will have to keep certain things in mind regarding their admit cards. Failing to follow these instructions might lead the candidate’s application to NTA for admission through GPAT being canceled. These instructions are listed below:
- Candidates will have to take a print out of their GPAT 2021 Admit Card and duly sign it. They will also have to attach their recently clicked passport size photograph on the admit card.
- The Admit Card and required photocopies of important documents have to be attested by the principal/ institute head where the candidate is currently studying.
- They will not be allowed inside the exam hall without their admit card and identity proof. Impersonation of the admit card is a punishable offense and candidates must note that legal action could be taken against them if found guilty.
- Candidates will have to report to the exam hall 90 minutes prior to the exam on the exam day.
- No electronic gadgets or equipment like mobile phones, wristwatch, calculators etc. are not permitted to be carried inside the exam hall.
Documents required at GPAT 2021 Exam center
Candidates will have to carry few documents along with the GPAT 2021 Admit Card at the exam center. Given below are the list of documents required at GPAT exam center.
- GPAT 2021 Admit card – All candidates appearing for GPAT 2021 are required to carry the hard copy of GPAT Admit Card otherwise they will not be allowed inside exam center.
- GPAT Undertaking – Candidates are also issued an undertaking form that can be downloaded along with the admit card. They will have to fill in all the details and carry it to the exam center
- Valid ID card – Candidates also have to carry a photo identity proof issued by a competent authority preferably from a govt body like a driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card or Voter’s card.
- Passport size Photograph – A passport size photograph will be required at the test center and candidates will have to paste it on the attendance sheet.
- PwD Certificate – Candidates with benchmark disabilities will have to carry a PwD certificate to the exam center in order to get a scribe and extra time during the exam.
Read About GPAT Exam Pattern
Discrepancies in GPAT Admit card 2021
After downloading GPAT Admit card candidates are required to verify all the details mentioned in admit card. In case there is any problem or discrepancies in GPAT Admit Card. candidates can contact the Call Center/ Helpdesk at the following details:
Address of Correspondence
Block C20/1A/8 Sector 62,
Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida – 201309 (UP)
Phone – 022-66258304
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
GPAT 2021 Admit Card FAQ
Ques. Can I change the exam centre after receiving the GPAT Admit Card 2021?
Ans. No, you will not be allowed to change the exam centre after receiving the admit card. You can change your preferences for the exam centre only during the time of GPAT Registration. It will be finalized based on your preference.
Ques. Can I receive a GPAT Admit Card by post?
Ans. No, you will not receive the admit card by post or any other offline mode. You will have to download it only from the official website of (NTA)National Testing Agency.
Ques. Is it possible to present the soft copy of the GPAT Admit Card in the examination hall?
Ans. No, you will not be entertained to present the soft copy of the admit card on the exam day. You must present only the downloaded admit card in the examination hall.
Ques. What if I carry a mutilated admit card by mistake on the day of GPAT 2021 exam?
Ans. Presenting a mutilated admit card is strictly prohibited by the concerned authority. No candidate will be allowed to present a distorted admit card in the exam hall and anywhere in the exam centre on the exam day.
Ques. Do I need to put any signature in advance on the downloaded admit card for GPAT 2021 before entering in the exam hall?
Ans. No, you do not need to put any signature in advance on the downloaded admit card. If required, you may be asked to sign on the downloaded admit card on the day of the entrance examination and in the presence of the invigilator in the exam hall.
Ques. Is it required to attach my photograph the same as uploaded on the application form of GPAT 2021 on the download admit card and present it on the exam day?
Ans. No, you are not required to attach any of your photographs on the downloaded admit card to present it on the exam day.
Ques. Whom can I contact in case of any discrepancies on GPAT 2021 Admit Card?
Ans. In case of any discrepancies on the admit card you need to contact GPAT Help Centre of the authorized body immediately after checking all the information through the official website and before the fixed date of the entrance examination.
Ques. Shall I get any notification via my registered mail ID regarding the admit card before releasing it by NTA?
Ans. No, you will not receive any notification neither through your registered mail ID nor SMS via your registered mobile number regarding the admit card by NTA before officially releasing the admit card through online mode.
Ques. Can I download the admit card through online mode on the day of the entrance test of GPAT 2021?
Ans. Yes, you can download the admit card from the official website of NTA by login to it using the credential on the day of the examination.
Ques. Do I need to pay any amount as fine to download the admit card for the second time from the official website of NTA?
Ans. No, you do not need to pay any fine to download the admit card more than one time from the official website of NTA. You can download the hall ticket as many times as you can from the official website without any fees.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.