IPU CET 2020 Offline Counseling: Registration, Process, Admission
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET Offline Counselling in three rounds on different dates for all its programs. Detailed schedule of the first round of counselling indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling will be displayed on the official website 5 days prior to the commencement of counselling process. Venue of Counselling, list of institutions along with the intake in the respective programme/s will be notified on the University's Website.
Candidates who clear IPU CET Cutoff are called for counselling. IPU CET 2020 Offline Counselling requires a candidate to visit the venue in person, get the documents verified, submit the fee and lock the seat. The counselling fee of INR 1000 (non-refundable) is to be submitted along with the documents
- IPU Counselling in offline mode is held for specific programs only.
- Candidates are eligible for open counselling only when they withdraw from previously held rounds. Check IPU CET Seat Allotment
- IPU CET Counselling is also held in online mode. Read details
CheckTop MBA Colleges Accepting IPU CET MBA Score 2020
IPU CET Counselling-Courses
Courses for IPU CET 2020 Offline Counselling
|S.No||Abbreviated Name of Programme||CET Code||S.No||Abbreviated Name of Programme||CET Code|
|1.||BARCH||100||22.||B.Ed. (SPL EDU)||159|
|11.||MTECH (CS)||139||32.||MTECH(CSE) W||182|
|12.||MTECH (EC)||140||33.||MTECH(EC) W||183|
|15.||MTECH (NST)||149||36.||POST BASIC Nursing||188|
|16.||MTECH (EP)||150||37.||MVOC (AM)||189|
|17.||MTECH (CE)||152||38.||MVOC (SD)||190|
|20.||MBA (W)||155||41.||M.Sc. (Nursing)||198|
IPU CET Counselling Procedure
IPU CET Offline Counselling-Procedure
Candidates are called for the first round of counselling if they qualify IPU CET Cut off. The step-wise procedure for IPU CET 2020 Counselling:
- Report to the counselling venue in person with all required documents.
- Mark present to the officer. During the first round of counselling, candidates are called on rank/merit basis.
- Submit the counselling fee and collect admission receipt from admission officer.
- In case, the candidates appear for IPU CET Offline Counselling late or on other date, seat allotment will be carried out on the basis of seats available at that time and based on the category to with the candidate belongs.
- Lock the allotted seat by making the fee payment.
- The seats will be locked only after payment of the notified fee in full, there is no provision of payment in instalment during the counselling.
Note: The candidates cannot change their allotted seat in subsequent days of first round of counselling, but can change in the second round of counselling after payment of sum of INR 5000 by demand draft drawn in favor of “Registrar Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at New Delhi”
IPU CET 2020 Second Round of Offline Counselling
Schedule for second round of counselling will completely depend upon vacancies created due to withdrawal during the first round of IPU CET 2020 Offline Counselling:
- Candidate must keep in touch with the official website to know updates related to second round of the counselling.
- Candidates who have appeared for first round of counselling can appear for the second round with no additional fee.
- No change of seats is applicable after taking admission in allotted institutes during second round of counselling. Candidates selected in university-affiliated colleges through counselling will not be eligible to take advantage of Management quota system.
- Process of seat withdrawal will not be applicable after second round of counselling. If candidates drop their seat allocation at any point then the fee submitted will not be refunded.
- In case of left over seats after second counselling, decision of Government of NCT Delhi would be final.
Note:Change of seat during second round of counselling will not be applicable for Medical (PGMC/SSMC) courses.
IPUCET 2020 Admission through Management Quota:
- About 15% of the total seats (as per CET codes) will be allocated under the management quota. If the candidates have qualified the CET then admission through management quota in self- financed colleges is possible. They must provide the IPUCET 2020 Admit Card in original.
- Candidates who have taken admission through online/offline/open house counselling will not be eligible to take admission under management quota. Candidates who have taken admission through counselling proceedings can opt for management quota, if in case if they withdraw from 1st or 2nd round of counselling.
Procedure of Seat Conversion in Graduate & Post Graduate Medical programs:
- Seats which are reserved for SC/ST/Minority & PH categories will be allotted to General only after second round of offline counselling. Seats will be allocated among SC/ST candidates first i.e. the seats left by SC candidates will be offered to ST candidates first & vice versa.
Note: No seat conversion will be allowed in the first round of counselling.
IPU CET Counselling-Medical Courses
IPU CET 2020 Counselling for MBBS, PGMC & SSMC
Conditions of first & second round of counselling are applicable equally for MBBS, PGMC & SSMC with respect to their CET codes. Original certificates along with one set of their photocopies duly attested by gazetted officer or from principal are required.
If any candidate has already acquired a seat in any college or university other than GGSIPU University, then he/she has to present the surrender certificate to attend the counselling in IP University.
Candidate whose seat is locked has to submit INR 27,000 in form of demand draft to” The registrar Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University” payable at New Delhi.
Note: Candidate who will grab the course in first round will not be able to withdraw in second round of counselling (if he or she attended the second round)
IPU CET 2020 Admission in MBBS Program:
MBBS program offered by the university will be full-time regular program. No private practice or part time job will be permissible during the duration of the program. Candidates, who will be selected for admission, have to report to the respective college within two working days. Below mentioned certificates are required to be presented by the candidates:
- Passing certificate of 12th standard along with marks sheet indicating 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Migration certificate from the board
Certified medical board of respective college will judge the candidates on medical scale. Decision of medical board will be final in this reference.
Conditions Applicable to PGMC & SSMC Programs:
Candidates selected for Post Graduate Diploma programs, have to present documents to ‘The Disciplinary Jurisdiction of Vice Chancellor’
The program is purely on full-time basis, no private practice & part time job will be permissible.
Conditions Applicable to PGMC Program:
Three rounds of counselling will be conducted by authorities to grant admission in degree & diploma courses. Round 1 & 2 has been conducted (especially for this program) for admission under state quota.
3rd round of counselling will be offered on vacant seats from other quotas like AIQ & remaining seats from counselling round 1st & 2nd. Round 1 & 2 contains three phases:
- Registration for participation in counselling process
- Verification of documents
- Seat allotment process
For PGMC program, all CET qualified candidates will have to present themselves for registration for counselling & document verification. This registration will be valid for counselling rounds 1 & 2 both.
Who will be eligible for first round of Counselling for PGMC?
Candidates who have passed MBBS from affiliated college of GGSIPU & has also qualified in CET test will be called for counselling in the order of merit for admission in Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma courses. Admission will be granted on the basis of 200 roster point with respect to satisfaction of eligibility requirement.
200 Roster Point:
200 Roster Point system is related to reservation policy laid down by IP University. Separate roster point will be allotted for different categories under reservation policy to call the candidates for counselling. Admissions through roster point system will be performed from the next point in the row on which last year’s allotments were closed.
As roster point is related to category reservation so it cannot be left blank. Seat conversion will be done automatically in 1st counselling in case of non-availability of candidates to avoid wastage of roster point i.e. reservation advantages.
After roster point calculation, if any seat remains vacant then it will be converted according to standard procedure as per government rules.
Second round of Counselling for PGMC:
In case if seats remain due to withdrawal or seat confirmation during 1st counselling, 2nd counselling will be carried out.
Third round of Counselling for PGMC:
Under control of Supreme Court of India, third counselling will be performed in case:
- If additional seat intake is offered by the university.
- If seats are transferred from All India quota to State quota.
- IPU CET qualified candidates are eligible to appear for third counselling irrespective of the fact that whether they have taken admission through first or second counselling or not.
- Third counselling will start from the next roster point on which second counselling will be closed.
- There will be no waiting list in this process.
IPU CET WaitList-MBBS & SMC
IPU CET 2020 Wait List for MBBS & SSMC
After fulfilment of all seats through second counselling, a waiting list will be prepared. Candidates from all categories are called to register for the waiting list. To perform the registration process one has to:
- Fill the verification form (For certificate verification)
- Fill the preference sheet (your choice for college & courses)
- Deposit the registration fee in the form of demand draft
After second counselling, vacant seats will be filled through waiting list strictly on merit basis. In case of no seat allotment from university’s side, registration fee will be refunded after deducting a sum of INR 1000 as processing fee.
Note: If one has takes admission (confirmation of seat) in first round then he/she cannot change his/her seat in second round of counselling.
IPU CET 2020 Procedure of Fee Refund
- After securing admission in first round of counselling, candidates can withdraw from seat up to 5:00 PM on scheduled dates. Request will be accepted in fixed Performa pattern to:
Reception Counter, Admission Branch
Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector 16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078
- A withdrawal slip will be issued only after presentation of admission & counselling slip. In case the request reaches after the due date, admission will be cancelled.
- For MBBS program, 50% of the total fee will be refunded in withdrawal case. Request for withdrawal through post/fax/email will not be entertained. One has to submit the proper form.
Note: No request for refund of fee will be accepted after 5:00 PM on scheduled dates. Request letter without admission & counselling papers & after notified time will leads to wastage of the whole admission fee.
IPU CET 2020 Open House Counselling:
Reserved seats (Let us say, unfilled ST seats) under outside Delhi quota will be transferred to Delhi quota or vice-versa during offline mode of counselling or we can say Open House Counselling. This process will be carried out only after second round of counselling in the respective regions for vacant seats. This process will not be carried out after first round of seat allotment.
Rules applicable to all CET Codes
- All admissions are based on the merit list for the respective CET code.
- All admissions in the University shall be provisional till regularized by the University.
- The admission of any admitted student shall be terminated if the student is not regular and absent unauthorizedly/without prior permission.
- Management Quota: 10% of the total seats (as per CET Code) will be allocated as management quota seats as per policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi in self-financing institutions.There will be no management quota in govt. funded institutes.
- Admissions through Management Quota will be done by respective colleges as per schedule to be notified by the University.
- . A candidate, who has taken admission through online/offline counselling or in the Spot / open house Counselling, will not be eligible for admission in Management Quota Seats.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College