LSAT India Admit Card is issued by Pearson VUE from May 18, 2019 onwards. The admit card will be released separately for LLB and LLM Programs. Candidates who successfully complete LSAT Registration can download the document from LSAT Official Website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com.
Listed below are quick facts about LSAT Admit Card 2019-
- To access the admit card, log in using the Registered User ID and Password.
- The hall ticket can be downloaded till May 25, 2019.
- It will contain candidate’s registration details, photograph and a unique candidate identification number generated at the time of registration.
- n case of any discrepancy, it should be reported immediately to LSAT Authority via +91 7863027791 or email@example.com immediately.
- Along with the admit card, it is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card to LSAT Exam Center.
LSAT India is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of LSAC every year. LSAT India 2019 is scheduled for May 26, 2019. Candidates seeking admissions to BA LLB, LLB and LLM programs in top notch law colleges in India have to appear for LSAT India.
LSAT India Admit Card Highlights
|Release of LSAT India Admit Card ||May 18 to May 25, 2019|
|LSAT India 2019 Exam Date||May 26, 2019|
|Issuing Body||Pearson VUE |
|Mode of availability||Online|
|LSAT India Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.pearsonvueindia.com|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Application No. and Password|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidate’s details with registration and exam details|
|Documents to carry on Exam Day||Admit card and Photo ID|
|LSAT Helpline Desk||+91 7863027791 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to Download LSAT India Admit Card 2019?
- The process to download LSAT Admit Card is completely online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of LSAT India in order to check and download the admit card.
- Registration Number and Password are the credentials required in order to access the document.
- It should be noted that the hall ticket is not mailed or sent to the candidates by post.
Listed below are the steps to download LSAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official site of LSAT i.e.www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
- Log in by entering username and password provided at the time of registration.
- Click on ‘LSAT India Admission Ticket’.
- Save and take a print out of the admit card.
What after Downloading LSAT India Admit Card?
- After downloading the admit card, it is important to cross check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you must contact the authority immediately.
- In case, the photograph/ signature is blur, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original
Photo Upload Specifications:
- A pixilated, blurry picture must not be uploaded. It should be a recently colored picture.
- The photo must be exactly 2” x 2” (195px x 195px) in size and must have a plain background.
- No other part of candidate’s body must be visible in the picture other than head and the shoulder.
- Photo uploaded by candidate for LSAT India examination process must be different from that on the government’s id proof.
Sample of LSAT Admit Card
Details on LSAT India Admit Card
LSAT India Admit Card carries all important information about candidate and the exam one is appearing for. It is mandatory to verify all the details before downloading the document. The information mentioned on the admit card of LSAT is given below:
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
- Closing of Test Center Timings
- Name of Test Center
- Address of Test Center
- Registration Number
- Salutation of Candidate
- Name of Candidate
- Residential Address of Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
Other information mentioned on LSAT Admit Card
- Documents required along with admit card on the exam day.
- Declaration section at the bottom of the admit card must be read.
- Information related to reasons why a candidate will not be allowed to enter the test center.
Note: Candidates must sign the admit card in the presence of the invigilator. Admit cards signed before shall be subject to rejection and as a consequence, candidature would be cancelled.
LSAT India Exam Centers
- Pearson VUE has released the list of LSAT Exam Centers. The centers enlist the names of the cities where the exam will be conducted at multiple centers.
- LSAT India will be conducted in 20 cities. These locations are divided into four different zones according to their geographical locations.
- The exact address of exam center will be mentioned on the e-admit card
- While filling LSAT Application Form, candidates are advised to select an exam center according to their preference.
- Examination center will not be changed once it is allotted.
The following table shows the exam center locations along with the test Zone:
|East||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Ranch, Raipur|
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow|
|South||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi|
|West||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur|
Documents Required with LSAT INDIA Admit Card
There are some mandatory documents that a candidate needs to carry on the exam day. They are as follows:
- A valid photo ID proof. Listed below is the list of acceptable IDs:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Election Card / Voter ID
- UID / Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar Card copy
- Employee ID containing photograph and signature
- SC/ ST Certificate with photograph
- Military dependent ID containing candidate’s photo
- Military ID containing candidate’s photo
- Photo Identity issued by School/College/University
- If a candidate does not have any of the above IDs, she/he will be admitted upon presentation of ANY TWO of the following, in original:
- Original Admit Card issued by University/Board for Twelfth Standard Examination (photo)
- School Identity Card (photo)
- Tenth Pass Certificate/Mark Sheet that has Date of Birth on it.
Important Points related to Exam Center-
- Candidates failing to produce valid ID (non-expired and in original) will not be allowed to enter the center and will not be offered a test-fee refund.
- Also, if the first and last names on the ID do not match with the first and the last names entered in the registration form will not be admitted to the testing center and shall not be offered a test fee refund.
- Listed below are unacceptable IDs on the day of LSAT India:
- Photocopies (attested or otherwise)
- Notarised copies
- Learner’s driving license
Materials Allowed and Barred at LSAT Exam Center
Materials Allowed are as follows:
- HB pencils, sharpeners and erasers
- Food and medicines, if necessary for medical reasons. (Only allowed during the unscheduled breaks).
- Only analog (non-digital) watches are permitted.
Materials Barred are as follows:
- Any electronic material such as cellphones, microphones, calculators, pens, arms, etc., is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Ink pens are prohibited.
- Candidates are also advised not to put mehendi or any cosmetic color on their hands.
LSAT India Exam Day Instructions
LSAT India exam day instructions and rules declared by the authorities are bulleted below:
- Candidates must reach the assigned exam venue on or before the reporting time as indicated on the LSAT India Admit Card.
- Candidates reporting after the gate closes will not be allowed to enter the exam center under any circumstances.
- It is important to carry the unsigned admit card along with a valid ID proof to the test center.
- Students must get their stationery particularly sharpened pencils and erasers with them as these will not be provided.
- Students must not possess any of the material which is prohibited as per the guidelines set by the authorities. If any candidate is found to be in possession of any of the mentioned item, it will lead to disqualification and cancellation of the candidature.
- Upon completing check-in formalities, allotted seats must be checked and confirmed
- Candidates are granted a 15-minute break after the completion of section 3. The break is for refreshment and candidate must not attempt to indulge in any malpractice in this time.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College