Pearson VUE will release LSAT India Application Form from September 14, 2019. Candidates have to visit the official website of LSAT in order to access the form. The last date to register for Law School Admission Test is May 07, 2019. Candidates who have successfully registered for the law entrance exam can download LSAT Admit Card from May 10, 2019.
Listed below are quick facts related to LSAT Application Form 2019:
- The application for LSAT India can only be filled online at lsat.formistry.com.
- LSAT Registration can be done by paying INR 3800 via online mode only.
- Payment can be done through debit or credit card only (Master Card and Visa, issued in India).
- Application Form will be organised into six sections. Click the relevant section to fill in the details.
- Candidates are advised to complete LSAT Registration within the prescribed time slot, as it expires after 30 minutes.
- The information is editable until you submit it.
- However, upon final submission, the information will be frozen and only changes to some specific fields like academic field and associated college information can be edited.
LSAT India or Law School Admission Test is a national level law entrance exam. Pearson VUE will hold the exam on behalf of LSAC for admission to BA LLB, LLB and LLM. LSAT India 2019 is scheduled for May 21, 2019.
Highlights of LSAT India Registration
|LSAT India Registration Window||September 14 – May 07, 2019|
|Conducting Body||Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Mode of Application ||Online|
|LSAT Official Website||www.pearsonvueindia.com|
|Documents Required at the time of form filling||Scanned copy of all academic certificates, recent photograph, and signature |
|LSAT Application Fee||INR 3800|
|LSAT Helpline Desk||+91 7863027791 or email@example.com|
LSAT India Application Form Dates
The registration window for Law School Admission Test India is generally eight months. Pearson VUE will release the official notification for the law entrance exam shortly. The following table indicates all the important dates related to the registration procedure of LSAT India:
|Availability of LSAT Application Form||September 14, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 07, 2019|
|Last Date to remit the application fee||May 07, 2019|
|LSAT Admit Card will be issued on||May 10, 2019 - May 20, 2019|
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria
Basic Eligibility Criteria for LSAT India is as follows:
- For BA LLB Course: Students must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board with minimum 45% marks
- For LLB Course: Students must possess Bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam
- For LLM Course: Candidates should have passed 3 years of LLB or 5 years or BA LLB with 45% aggregate marks
Note: After registration, if a candidate is found ineligible for admission to the intended law college, no test-fee refund will be available.
How to Fill LSAT India Application Form?
- LSAT India form filling is a 4-step process beginning from -
- Registering online for the law school admission test,
- Filling various details like name, date of birth, educational qualifications and, address
- Choosing law colleges and uploading photograph & signature in a prescribed format
- Remitting the fee against LSAT India Application Form
- After completing the registration, candidates can apply to the associated colleges (colleges which will accept LSAT India scores).
- Candidates must make sure to recheck all the information mentioned in the form before submitting it.
Pre-Requisites for LSAT In Registration
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile phone number
- Mark sheets of class X, XII, graduation and/or other equivalent exams.
- Preferred LSAT Exam Center choices
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if any)
- Bank details (credit card or debit card) for payment of Application fees
Steps to Register for LSAT India
Step 1- LSAT India Online Registration
- Visit the official website of LSAT 2019.
- Click on ‘Register Now’. After clicking on the link, following screen will appear:
- Enter a valid and active Email ID and select the option ‘No, I am a new user’. After selecting the option, enter the following details in the fields shown in the image:
- Create a new password and save it for further log in sessions.
Note: After successful registration, candidates will need to check their registered e-mail id and click on ‘verification link’ as sent by Pearson VUE.
Step 2- Filling up of LSAT India Application Form
After successful registration, log in again through the application form window to fill LSAT India application form.
- The application form will have six tabs with numerous fields. The fields are as follows:
- Personal information: Candidates need to fill his/her name, gender, birth details, category and, nationality.
- Address information: In the next tab of LSAT India application form, candidates will have to provide contact details including phone and, mobile numbers, e-mail id, communication and, permanent addresses.
- Program preferences: In the third tab, candidates need to choose the law program he/she is applying for, besides choosing examination center as well as associated colleges where he/she intends to pursue the law program.
- Educational information: While proceeding to this tab, candidates will need to fill their educational qualification including high school and senior secondary levels of education, and, also graduation degree (if applying for 3-year LLB and LLM programs).
- Additional information: Provide some additional information such as parents’ name, their occupation, designation, phone and, mobile numbers and also e-mail ids. Moreover, you also have to choose an option among those given in drop down menu regarding how you got to know about LSAT India.
- Terms & Conditions tab: This is the last tab of LSAT India online application form. It is important to read and understand every single instruction and guidelines before finally submitting the application. You have to click on the two check boxes as provided after reading the terms and conditions of LSAT India application form.
Step 3- LSAT India application fee payment
- Payment is the last step of filling-in LSAT India applications.
- You need to pay the application fees as prescribed by the official exam conducting body through the given payment options.
- The fee can be paid via online mode only.
The following table shows LSAT India application fee amount and details:
|Category||Application fee amount||Options|
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD Female||INR 3800 (Without LSAT India Handbook)||Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking|
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD Female||INR 4250 (With LSAT India Handbook)||Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking|
Step 4- Uploading Documents
- Candidates need to upload their recent photograph while filling out the application.
- Candidates must ensure the following specifications while uploading their photo in the registration application:
- Photos in JPEG format only, 200 pixels high by 150 pixels wide.
- File size should not exceed 500 kb.
- Photo should have either white or light colored background.
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
How to Retrieve Password or Registration Number?
If any candidate forgets his/her registration number or password, then they must follow the given steps to retrieve their password:
- Go on official website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com
- Click on the ‘User Login’ link
- Click on Forgot Password link
- Enter Email ID and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
Note: Candidate will receive a verification code to change the password. Visit the official website again. Enter the received verification code. Then they will be asked to generate a new password. This password will be sent to candidate’s registered Email ID.
Application Form Correction
- LSAT India online application form filling process allows candidates to save the form before submitting it.
- If someone has made a mistake while filling the form can make required changes and review the form.
- But, once the application form is submitted you cannot make any changes in that except educational qualifications and associated college information.
To make changes in any educational qualification detail or college information, candidates have to follow these steps:
- Go to the sign-in page on LSAT India Official Website.
- Log in by entering your Email ID and Password.
- The filled in application form of LSAT will appear on the screen.
- Now, make all the necessary changes or edits.
FAQs – LSAT Application Form
Ques.1 Are candidates required to fill separate forms for LSAT—India test and for the colleges that they wish to apply?
Ans. Yes, candidates need to fill a separate form for respective colleges where they wish to apply. Please note that each college has its own eligibility criteria and admission procedure.
Ques 2. Where will the test be administered?
A. Pearson VUE has decided 20 cities where the law entrance exam will be conducted.The locations are as follows:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi(NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West: Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
Ques 3. When and how will a candidate come to know of the Test Centre details for their test?
A. After successful registration, candidates will be able to download their admit card from the "Download Admit Card" link on www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. The document will contain the Test Centre details, reporting time for the exam and testing policies.
Ques 4. What is the fee for LSAT India and what are the modes of payment?
A. Candidates can register for LSAT India by paying INR 3800. Candidates can also avail the "Official LSAT—India Handbook" along with registration by making a payment of INR 4250. Payment can be done via online mode only via credit or debit card.
Ques 5. Can a candidate get a test registration fee refund?
A. No refund of registration fee will be made by Pearson VUE once the registration form is satisfactorily accepted.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College