The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release MH CET Law Admit Card on April 11, 2018 in online mode. To download the admit card of MH CET Law 2018, candidates will have to log in using their application number and date of birth. Candidates who register successfully will appear for MH CET LAW 2018 on April 22 for 5 year program and on June 17, 2018 for 3 year program. Intimation for downloading the document will be sent to the registered E-mail ID or Mobile Number.
- MH CET Law 2018 admit card/hall ticket will only be issued in online mode. DHE Maharashtra will not send the MH CET Law admit card to candidates by post, e-mail, or courier. Check How to Download?
- Before downloading the admit card of MH CET Law 2018, candidate must check the information displayed on it is legible and correct. Or else the candidate must get in touch with concerned authorities.
- Candidates must carefully preserve the MH CET Law 2018 admit card until the completion of MH CET Law Counselling Process.
- MH CET Law paper for both the courses will be of total 150 marks. Each section has different marking scheme.
- Candidates have to select any three centers of their own choice at the time of registration. Check MH CET Law Exam Centers
MH CET Law Admit Card Highlights
|Availability of Admit Card||April 11, 2018|
|Issuing Body||Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Maharashtra|
|Mode of Availability ||Online|
|Website||dhepune.gov.in or mahacet.org|
|Credentials Required||Registration No./ Roll No. and Password/ DOB|
|Information on the Admit Card||Name, photo, signature, registration number, roll number, exam venue and exam date|
|Documents required on exam day||ID Proof & printout of admit card|
How to Download MH CET Law 2018 Admit Card?
The admit card for MH CET Law 2018 will be released separately for both the programs. No hard copy of the hall ticket will be sent to the candidate.
- Visit the official website of DHE Pune.
- Click on ‘MH CET Law 2018 Admit Card’.
- Enter Registration Number/ Roll No. and Password/ Date of Birth to log in.
- Verify all the details mentioned on the admit card which appears on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take the printout of the same.
Details on MH CET Law Admit Card 2018
MH CET Law Admit Card 2018 is a document containing vital information related to the exam. Following details are mentioned in the admit card.
- Registration Number – This will be provided at the time of successful registration for MH CET Law.
- Roll number – Candidates will be issued the roll number with the registration number only.
- Exam Venue – Address where one has to report to appear for the law examination.
- Exam Timings – Time at which candidate has to reach for the exam. It is suggested to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the exam commences.
- Program Opted – Name of the law course applied for i.e. 3 year LLB or 5 year LLB program.
- Slot wise division of exam – As there will be multiple time slots on the same day, it is important to check the slot that you will be alloted as you are prohibited to appear in any other slot apart from yours.
- Medium of exam – Which medium he/ she will attempt the exam i.e. Hindi or Marathi.
- Candidate’s Name – Name of the candidate taking the law exam will be mentioned on the form.
- Parent’s/guardian name – the name of candidate’s father or mother or guardian as mentioned in MH CET Law Application Form.
- Photograph – Photo of the candidate scanned at the time of registration.
Documents Required with MH CET Law Admit Card
The CET Cell has made it mandatory to carry few documents that one needs to carry at the exam center. Candidates failing to do will result in cancellation of candidature. Listed below are the names of important documents:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph preferably the same uploaded at the time of registration.
- Origional Photo ID Proof
- Proof of Change in Name in Origional (if required)
Following documents are accepted as valid photo ID:
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Pass Book
- PAN Card
Note – These documents should be issued by the Gazetted Officer on official letterhead.
Discrepancy in MH CET Law 2018 Admit Card
Candidates are required to download the admit card within the stipulated time period provided by the conducting authority. In case of any error in admit card then, he/she should immediately contact the State CET office through the various communication channels provided below –
305, Government Polytechnic Building,
49, Kherwadi, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East
Mumbai – 400051
Phone Number: +91-22-26476034
MH CET Law 2018 Exam Centers
The law examination will be conducted online in multiple cities in Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra State. Listed below are quick facts about the exam centers –
- The cities in which the exam will be conducted are designated as ‘Exam Centers’ for CET.
- Each center may have many ‘Venues’ depending upon the number of participation.
- Candidate appearing for CET will be given preference for the center., however, the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the Venue.
- No request for change of Time/Session/ Venue will be entertained by the CET Cell under any circumstances.
- Authorities also reserve the right to cancel any of the exam center and can also allot any other center other than one he/ she opted for in the application form.
MH CET Law 2018 exam would be conducted in 18 cities across the state of Maharashtra. The list of exam center is mentioned below for your reference purpose.
|MH CET Law 2018 Test Centre||Code|
Important Guidelines for Exam Day
Candidates must adhere to the important instructions provided on a separate page attached with MH CET Law Admit Card 2018 (downloaded from website). For your reference, we have mentioned those guidelines here as well.
- Bring two passport size colored photograph along with admit card and original photo ID proof.
- No electronic device such as mobile, calculator or other wireless equipment is allowed inside the exam premises.
- Bring your own stationery like pen/pencil, eraser etc. for the exam.
- It is advised to reach the exam venue 35 to 40 minutes before the scheduled examination timings.
Note – The reason for reporting early will make the verification process and other formalities go smoothly.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College