PU CET 2020 Application Form has been released by Panjab University, Chandigarh. Candidates can fill the form online from March 11, 2020, to August 09, 2020, for UG courses and from April 23 to September 07, 2020, for PG courses. Candidates need to fulfil all the eligibility criteria in order to apply for PUCET 2020. PU CET 2020 has been cancelled considering the adverse situation arose due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned signature, photograph and thumb impression while filling the application form.
- Once the deadline gets over, the university won’t accept any application forms. Therefore, candidates must submit their application forms before the deadline. Check Here How to apply
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled application form as it can be required during admission.
- The application fee for PU CET 2020 is 2100 INR (for candidates under general category) and 1050 INR (for blind candidates and candidates under SC/ST category).
- Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI Challan mode.
- The application fee is completely non-refundable.
- The authority will not provide any application correction facility. So, before hitting submit button candidates are advised to verify their details.
PU CET 2020 Application Form Dates
The application dates for PU CET 2020 for UG are listed in the table below:
|PU CET online application start||March 11, 2020|
|PU CET online application Ends||August 09, 2020 (Extended)|
|Availability of admit card||to be announced|
|Examination date for UG program||August 1, 2020 (Cancelled)|
|PU CET 2020 Admission Form||August 14, 2020|
The application dates for PU CET 2020 for PG are listed in the table below:
|Release of notification regarding online application||April 23, 2020|
|Last date for receiving the application form||September 07, 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date to deposit fee via Challan||September 21, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||October 1, 2020|
|Examination date for PG program||October 10-11, 2020|
|PU CET 2020 Result||To be announced|
PU CET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates should first check the eligibility criteria before they proceed to fill PU CET 2020 application form. If candidates submit the application form despite being ineligible for the entrance examination, their application form will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
The eligibility criteria for PUCET 2020 are as follows:
- Only Indian national candidates can apply for PU CET 2020.
- NRI candidates are not eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December during the time of admission.
- Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 examination from CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), Delhi or equivalent board.
- Candidates who are appearing for 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for PUCET 2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English if they want to get admission into BHMS program. Read More
How to Fill PUCET 2020 Application Form?
- PU CET 2020 application form(UG courses) are available from March 11, 2020 to July 13, 2020.
- The conducting authority will not accept any application form after the last date.
- Visit the official website of the Panjab University www.puchd.ac.in.
- Download the prospectus from the website and go through it carefully. It is important to know all the instructions for filling the application form so that you can fill it accurately.
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official website again for registration.
- Enter all personal details that are asked during registration. You must enter a valid mobile number and email ID so that the university can communicate you.
- Login ID and password will be sent to your mobile number or email ID. Keep them safely.
Step 2: Form Filling:
- Login by using your login ID and password.
- Now, fill your PUCET 2020 application form.
- Enter your personal details and academic details. Please ensure that all the details that you are entering in the application form are accurate.
Step 3: Upload Images:
- You have to upload your scanned signature, passport size photograph and thumb impression during filling the application form.
- Verify the details entered by you before submitting the application form.
- Save and confirm.
Step 4: Payment:
- After filling the application form, pay the application fee through SBI Challan mode.
- Take a printout of the bank slip and send the application fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch.
- The application fee for PU CET 2020 is INR 2100 for General category candidates and 1050 INR for SC/ST/Blind category candidates.
- The application fee for PU CET 2020 is non-refundable.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safely with you for future use.
If candidates follow all these steps, they will be able to successfully complete the application process for PU CET 2020.
Details in Application Form
Candidates must carefully fill PU CET 2020 application form to ensure that all the details entered in the form are accurate. Inaccurate details or incomplete form can result in the application form getting cancelled. PUCET 2020 application form is divided into a few sections. Candidates need to fill all the sections. They are as follows:
- Personal Details
|Name||Father’s name||Date of birth|
|Nationality||Category||Address for communication|
- Academic Details
- Details of 10th examination- Subjects, total marks obtained, aggregate marks in percentage, name of the board and year of pass out.
- Details of 12th examination-Subjects, total marks obtained, aggregate marks in percentage, name of the board and year of pass out.
- Course and exam center
Candidates can select the course in which they want to apply for getting admission through PUCET 2020. They can also select their preferred test center while filling the application form.
- Important Documents
The important documents that candidates need to upload while filling PUCET 2020 application form are as follows:
|Scanned photograph||Scanned signature||Scanned thumb impression|
|Class 10 mark sheet||Class 12 mark sheet||Category certificate (if candidate belongs to reserved categories)|
Question: Where can I get the application form?
Answer: You can access PU CET 2020 application form from the official website of the Panjab University (www.puchd.ac.in)
Question: I am currently studying in Class 12 Science Stream. Can I apply for PUCET 2020?
Answer: Yes. You are eligible to apply for PU CET 2020 if you will be appearing in your 10+2 examination.
Question: Do I also need to submit the application form by post after submitting it online?
Question: There is a small mistake in my application form. Can I correct it now?
Answer: No. You cannot make any changes in PU CET 2020 application form after you have paid the application fee and submitted the form.
Question: What are the documents that I need to upload while filling the application form?
Answer: The documents that you need to upload are your scanned passport size photograph, thumb impression, signature, category certificate, class 10 and class 12 mark sheets.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.