SNAP Result 2021 will be released by SIU in January, 2022 in online mode. SNAP result can be downloaded in the form of a scorecard by logging into the official website with User ID and Password. The scorecard will be valid for a year from its date of publication.
SIU recommends that candidates should set their printer settings to the following format before downloading SNAP Result: 1) Print Orientation: Portrait, 2) Top & Bottom margin: 0, 3) Paper size: A4, 4) Header should be blank
- SNAP Result will include section-wise (Verbal, Quant, Reasoning) scaled scores secured and rank.
- Candidates who clear SNAP Cut off will be shortlisted in the colleges applied at the time of Registration.
- Shortlisted candidates (to be announced after result) by each college will participate in the Counselling Process for SNAP.
- Shortlisting for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT) will be based on the overall SNAP Percentile. Read SNAP GD PI Tips
Highlights of SNAP 2021 Result
|Test Name||SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)|
|Result/Merit List Date||January, 2022|
|Courses Offered|| |
MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (SS)
|Result Format||Score Card|
|Validity of SNAP Scorecard||2022 – 2023|
SNAP 2021 Result Date
Key dates related to SNAP test result have been given below:
|SNAP 2021 Exam Date||December 2021|
|SNAP Result Date||January 2022|
|Last Date to Download SNAP 2021 Scorecard||February 2022|
|Counselling (PIWAT & GD)||Last week of February 2022|
SNAP Answer Key 2021
Answer Key is the correct set of answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
- SNAP 2021 question papers will be released along with the answer keys
- Candidates can download the answer keys from the official website snaptest.org by entering their login credentials
- Test takers will be allowed to raise objections against the answer key for 3 days after it has been released.
- Candidates must pay INR 500 per questions to raise objections. This amount will be refunded if issues are found correct.
How to Check SNAP 2021 Result?
SNAP Result 2021 is available online at snaptest.org. Individual scorecards will be made available to all candidates. To download the scorecard, candidates need to log in with their unique id and password that they receive during SNAP registration.
Steps to be followed to check SNAP Score Card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SNAP “snaptest.org”.
Step 2: On the home page click on the link ‘SNAP Score Card 2021’.
Step 3: Candidates are required to enter Unique ID and Password.
Step 4: Then click on the “Login” button.
Step 5: New page of Scorecard of SNAP exam will appear on the computer screen.
Step 6: Take a print out of your scorecard for future use.
Details on SNAP Score Card
SNAP Score Card 2021 will display the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidates Roll no.
- Subject-wise scores
- Total aggregate marks
Candidates should keep in mind that they need to print the scorecard on an A4 size paper in the portrait orientation. The print out should not contain any top and bottom margin and header should be blank.
What After SNAP Result 2021 Declaration?
The participating institutes will declare the shortlist of candidates based on their score-card and cutoff. The cutoff will vary from institute to institute. Shortlists will then have to appear for the selection procedure followed at the institutes.
Normalization of Score Card
The normalization process is based on a simple formula to calculate the score of the candidates. The exam organizing committee uses the formula given below for calculating the normalized marks for the multi-session papers.
Once the answers are checked, the normalized marks of a candidate will be calculated corresponding to the actual marks secured by the candidate in the exam and SNAP Score Card 2021 will be made based on the normalized marks.
SNAP Score Vs Percentile
|SNAP Exam Set 1||SNAP Exam Set 2||SNAP Exam Set 3|
SNAP Merit List 2021
Merit list contains the marks and the rank of the candidate that they have obtained in SNAP Exam. The result will be marked with a list of declared candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview and Written Ability Test round.
|Weightage for Final Merit List|
|SNAP Score out of 180 marks scaled down to 50 marks||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
SNAP Cut off 2021
The cut-off marks signify the minimum marks required by a candidate to successfully qualify the test, and gain admission in the best institute. The expected cutoff of SNAP 2021 may vary from original cutoff which will be declared by institutes after SNAP Result will be declared. The cut off declared by each institute is affected by certain factors such as:
- No. of candidates appearing in the Test
- The difficulty level of SNAP test
- No. of seats available in each institute and program
- No. of candidates who qualify SNAP
|Institute||Expected SNAP Cutoff|
Steps to Download SNAP Cut Off Marks 2021 Category Wise
Candidates can follow these instructions to obtain the cutoff marks from the SNAP website.
- Log on to the official website of SNAP, snaptest.org.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link for SNAP Cutoff.
- The cutoff appears in the form of a PDF file
- Candidates must keep the print out of the cut off for future reference.
Candidates can check the table for previous year SNAP Cutoff for Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune.
What After SNAP Result?
After SNAP Result 2021 has been announced, candidates must participate in selection rounds which will be conducted by individual snap colleges. The cutoff for each snap institution differs based on several factors. Category wise cutoffs will also be published in individual official websites.
|SNAP Selection Rounds||Total Weightage|
|SNAP 2020 Result||50|
|Group Exercise of SNAP (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
SNAP Selection Process 2021
All the qualified candidates of SNAP 2020 will be shortlisted for the further Selection Process i.e., counselling. The candidates will be shortlisted according to the score and rank secured by them in the SNAP Test. The selection process includes the following rounds:
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interaction (PI)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
Candidates who will obtain marks equivalent to or more than the SNAP 2020 Cut off will be qualified for SNAP 2020 Counselling process. Candidates are basically shortlisted for GE-PIWAT which stands for Group Exercise (GE) Personal Interaction (PI) Writing Ability Test (WAT).
Counselling will include the verification of the documents of candidates and hence the seats will be allotted according to the score and the rank candidates have secured in SNAP test.
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents during the counselling for the verification process. The documents must contain the original certificates and one photocopy of each certificate.
- Printout of marks of the qualifying examination i.e SNAP test.
- The certificate of the respective category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST).
- One attested copy of each document.
- Age Certificate showing the date of birth (Birth Certificate/X Std. Certificate).
- Printout of the merit list.
- It is mandatory to attend all the components/tests of GE-PIWAT to be eligible for admission to any PG programs.
- Only candidates who attend all the rounds of the selection process (GE-PIWAT) shall be considered eligible for the generation of merit/wait/reject list.
- Candidates who remain absent for any one of the rounds will be considered as ineligible for the selection process of any of the MBA/M.Sc. (CA)/M.Sc. (SS) degree programs of SIU.
- Category-wise cut off for Merit List and Wait List will be displayed on the website of the respective institutes.
- SNAP Waitlist movement will depend upon the vacant seats available.
- The admission is provisional and will be confirmed on payment of fees on or before the due date and subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions of the respective programme(s) and in accordance with the rules of the Symbiosis International Deemed University.
SNAP Result 2021 FAQs
Ques. What is the result date for SNAP 2021?
Ans. SNAP 2021 result will be released in January, 2022
Ques. Where can I check my SNAP 2021 result?
Ans. SNAP 2021 result can be checked online at snaptest.org by entering SNAP user id and password.
Ques. How can I check my SNAP 2021 result?
Ans. Steps to be followed to check SNAP Score Card:
- Visit the official website of SNAP “snaptest.org”.
- On the home page click on the link ‘SNAP Score Card ’.
- Candidates are required to enter Unique ID and Password.
- Then click on the “Login” button.
- New page of Scorecard of SNAP exam will appear on the computer screen.
- Take a print out of your scorecard for future use.
Ques. What is mentioned on SNAP 2021 scorecard?
Ans. SNAP Score Card 2021 will display the Candidate’s Name, Candidates Roll no., Subject-wise scores, and Total aggregate marks
Ques. When will SNAP 2021 answer keys be released?
Ans. Answer key for SNAP exam will be released 2 weeks after January, 2022.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.