The registration window for MAH CET 2019 will close on February 15. Bachelor Degree holders with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university can apply online at http://cetcell.mahacet.org/. Check MAH CET Eligibility
At the time of registration, candidates can commit a few errors while entering their details or scanning and uploading the required documents. In order to avoid the same, read on the following article to get equipped with the entire registration procedure.
- The admit cards will be available for download from March 1. Read more
- The exam will be conducted in CBT mode, having 200 MCQs in English only. Check MAH CET Exam Pattern
MAH CET Photo Specifications
Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of their photograph while filling the online form. Follow the guidelines defined by the authorities to upload their photographs.
- Upload recent passport size color picture
- Make sure that the face of the candidate is clear, visible, and in the required size
- The picture should have a light colored background
- Candidates should have a relaxed face and look straight at the picture
- In the picture, there should not have any harsh and squinting shadows behind the candidate
- Candidate should not have red-eye or any flashes in the picture
- Candidates who are wearing glasses should ensure that there should not have any reflections in their eyes in the photograph
- Caps, cool sunglasses, and hats are not acceptable in the photograph
- Religious ornaments are allowed but the candidate’s face should not be covered by it.
MAH CET Exam: Photo Specifications
|Photo Size||20 KB to 50 KB|
|Photo Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels|
|Format||JPG or JPEG|
MAH CET Signature Specifications
Along with the photograph, applicants are also required to attach scanned images of their signature. Listed below are the essential specifications:
- Ensure that the uploading signature will be clearly visible
- Signature has to be done on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
- It must be signed only by the applicant and father/mother/guardian (separately) & not by any other person.
- The applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet at the time of examination and on the call letter should match the uploaded signature. In case of any mismatch, they will be disqualified.
MAH CET Exam: Signature Specifications
|Photo Size||10KB – 20KB|
|Photo Dimensions||140 x 60 pixels|
|Format||JPG or JPEG|
Dos' and Don’ts for MAH CET - Photo and Signature
There are a few things that a candidate must keep in mind while appearing for MAH CET Exam:
- During the examination, applicant should sign in presence of invigilator, across the photograph.
- Students must bring additional copies of the submitted passport size photographs, clearly depicting the image with proper colors.
- The photograph should not have cap/hat or sunglasses.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being regularly used.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Writing full name in capital letters in the given box will NOT be accepted as the signature. Doing so, can also lead to the cancellation of application form.
How to resize the Documents?
Candidates can find difficulty in resizing the photograph under the dimensions mentioned in the guidelines. Steps to resize their photo and signature in the desired dimension is given below:
- Visit www.photosize.com
- Upload or browse your GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, or BMP image
- Choose a height and width pixel size
- Click submit button
- The resized photograph will appear on the screen and click “Save As” button
- Rename the resized photograph otherwise, it will override the original image
- Right click the image and select save to save photograph in the desktop window
How to scan your photograph and signature?
- Candidates will be provided the separate link for uploading their photograph and signature while applying online application
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200
- Candidate have to set the color to true color
- Set the file size as required as per the guidelines are given by the authority
- Crop the image until to get the required size of the image
- Save image as the jpg or jpeg format
- Use MS Paint or MS Office picture manager to obtain your image to not exceed 50kb and 20 kb and gives an exact file size
- File size is not mentioned then it shows as the error message
How to upload your photograph and signature?
- Visit the official website of MAH CET
- Click the “Apply” button to apply
- Fill your personal and educational information in the required column
- There are two separate links to upload photograph and signature
- Click on the link “ Upload Photograph”
- Browse and select the required photograph file to upload that you have saved in your desktop
- Click the “Upload” button to upload your photograph
- Click on the link “Signature”
- Browse and select the required signature file to upload that you have saved already
- Click the “Upload” button to upload your signature
Note: If you didn’t upload your scanned photograph and signature, your application will not register and you can’t attend the MAH CET examination.