MAH CET Counselling is organized by DTE (Directorate of Medical Education), Maharashtra in the month of May/June. The counselling and seat allotment is carried out through a Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), after the announcement of result. DTE has announced the results on March 30, 2019.Download here
Candidates securing a position in the merit list of MAH CET 2019 are eligible to participate in the counselling procedure. Stages under counselling are:
- Filling of application form,
- Document verification,
- Seat allotment,
- Preference filling and reporting to college for confirmation of seat.
The final merit list, containing names of selected candidates, will be announced in thethird week of June 2019. Check MAH CET Cut off
MAH CET 2019 Counselling Date
The result for MAH CET 2019 has been released by DTE on March 30, 2019. You can check below all the important dates relating to the counselling and merit list:
|MAH CET exam date||March 9 - 10, 2019|
|Announcement of result||March 30, 2019|
|MAH CET Counselling 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Release of provisional allotment for CAP round 1||1st week of June 2019|
|Release of provisional allotment for CAP round 2||2nd week of July 2019|
|Release of provisional allotment for CAP round 3||3rd week of July 2019|
|Release of provisional allotment for CAP round 4||Last week of July 2019|
|Release of final merit list||June 2019|
|Reporting to the institutes for admission||1st week of August 2019|
Eligibility to Participate in MAH CET Counselling
Candidates seeking admission in MBA and MMS programs in the colleges of Maharashtra state must ensure the eligibility criteria to participate in DTE MBA counselling process. Check the following points to know the complete eligibility criteria for different categories as given below.
- For Maharashtra state candidates Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% of marks in aggregate from a recognized university. They must have a valid MAH CET Score.
- For Kashmiri Migrants Candidate should be a citizen of India. They must have graduation degree with at least 50% of marks by any of the university recognized by UGC. They must have qualified any of the following entrance exams such as MAH CET 2019, GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT.
- For children of NRI and Foreign Nationals Any graduate with minimum 50 of marks from a recognized university.
Registration Process of MAH CET Counselling
Candidates can register for MAH MBA CET Counselling in two ways which are following:
- Candidates who have appeared for MAH CET will be able to directly login through their registration details
- Candidates who do not appear in MAH CET, but have valid CAT, XAT or ATMA score are also eligible to register for the counselling process.
The counselling fee for MAH CET 2019 is INR 2000 for general category candidates from Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra. For reserved category candidates, the counselling fee is INR 1800.
MAH CET Counselling Procedure 2019
- The admission and seat allotment process for MAH CET 2019 is conducted through Centralized Admission Process.
- Candidates are required to submit the online application forms at designated centers on pre-notified dates.
- Candidates can fill their choice of Institutes and courses in decreasing order of their preference.
Here are the complete details of all the rounds of CAP in MAH CET.
- Direct Allotment Seat allotments for Home University seats and State level seats for other university candidates will come under CAP.
- Stage-I and Stage-II shall be used for CAP Round I. There are seven stages in this round.
- MAH CET 2019 Counselling Round-III: Candidates belonging from Maharashtra will only be eligible for admission whose name have appeared in Maharashtra State Merit list.
MAH MBA CET CAP Round 1
- Candidates who have obtained First choice allotment, will not be considered eligible to appear for further rounds of CA.
- They are advised to confirm their admission at their allotted institutes respectively.
- Candidates who have obtained an allotment other than their first option but are satisfied with the allotment of CAP round I and not willing to participate in next rounds can also confirm their admission at allotted institutions.
- All the seats which are filled in CAP round I will no longer be available for subsequent rounds.
MAH MBA CET CAP Round 2
- Candidates who have obtained allotment for any one of the first seven options.
- They will not be considered eligible to appear for next rounds of CAP and their names will be deleted from subsequent lists.
- They should confirm their admission at their allotted institutes.
- Rest of the candidates who have obtained an allotment other than their first Seven options but are satisfied with the allotment of CAP round II and are not willing to participate in subsequent rounds can also confirm their admission.
- All the seats which are filled (candidates have confirmed admission) in CAP round II will no longer be available for subsequent rounds.
MAH CET CAP Round 3
- Candidates who belong to OMS (Outside Maharashtra State) category are not eligible to take part in CAP Round III.
- The vacant seats after CAP round I & II and are within the control of competent authority will be available for Round III.
- All the seats which fall under the category of OMS seats as well as those under Backward, PH, HU, OHU etc. will be a part of State Level General seats.
- Within the specified duration, candidates must report to the college and confirm the seat allotted to them.
Documents required for MAH MBA CET Counselling
Candidates are required to produce the original certificate along with their photocopies which are following:
- 10th and 12th class certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation Degree Mark sheet
- MAH CET 2019 Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
MAH CET Seat Intake
Here, we are providing the list of universities participated in the Centralized Admission Process in 2019. Candidates can go through the following table to know the number of seats in the various colleges or universities as mentioned below:
|Name of University||No. of Colleges/Institutes Under University||Intake Capacity|
|Swami Ramanand Tirtha Marathwada University||09||765|
|North Maharashtra University||10||780|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University||19||1980|
|Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University||11||840|
|RTM Nagpur University||55||4680|
|SNDT Women’s University||01||60|
Check MAH CET Participating Colleges with Fees
Reservation of Seats
- In Maharashtra state level seats, there are categories which are Home University and other than home university. T
- he qualified candidates in MAH CET 2019 will be assigned a state level merit number on the basis of scores obtained in the examination.
- Seat allotment under CAP for various colleges and the available seats for admission through CAP is as follow.
|Type of Institute||No. of seats in % of sanctioned intake|
|Maharashtra State Seats||All India Seats||Institute Level seats||Minority community /group seats|
|Home University area candidates||Other than Home University area candidates|
|University Department and Government Institute||70%||15%||15%||-||-|
|Government Institute (Sydenham Institute of Management and Research & Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai)||70%||15%||15%||-||-|
|Institute Under SNDT Women’s University||85% (State Level seats) Women Candidates||15%||-||-|
|Unaided Non-Minority Institutes||70% of 65% of SI) coming under CAP||30% of 65% of SI coming under CAP||15%||20%||-|
|Unaided Minority Institutes||70 % of M.S. Seats||30 % of M.S. Seats||15% of seats coming under CAP||Maximum 20%||Minimum 51%|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College