MAH CET Admit Card 2019 will be available from March 1. Registrants can download the document from the official portal (http://cetcell.mahacet.org/). The intimation for the release of hall ticket will be sent on the registered mobile no. in the form of an SMS. The last date to apply online is February 15. Register now!
- DTE has scheduled the state level examination for March 9 and 10.
- The exam will be conducted in online (computer based) mode. Check MAH CET Exam Pattern
- Carry a hard copy of hall ticket along with valid ID proof, else the entry to the center will be prohibited.
Highlights of MAH CET Admit Card
|Date of release of admit cards||March 1, 2019|
|MAH CET 2019 Exam date|| March 9 – 10,2019|
|Announcement of results|| March 31, 2019|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Details required for downloading admit card||Registration number/Roll number/Password/Date of birth|
|Documents required to be carried||Printout of the admit card with an affixed photograph, original photo identity proof and a photocopy of the same|
|Helpline number||91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602|
How to download MAH CET 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the link dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link for MAH CET 2019 admit card
- Enter your credentials in the login window.
- Fill your candidate login.
- Take printout of the admit card.
- The admit cards will be available on the portal till 4th week of February.
- Take a printout of the PDF form.
Important instructions to follow before printing MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
- The applicant must ensure that a recent photograph is affixed on MAH CET 2019 admit card.
- A valid photo identity proof, admit card and the photocopy of the same is mandatory to carry at the examination venue.
- Any mismatch in the admit card and photo identity proof will lead to cancellation of appearance for the same.
- Verify all the details carefully printed on the admit card.
What details MAH CET 2019 admit card carry?
MAH CET Hall Ticket will contain the following information with regard to candidates taking up MAH CET 2019. The candidates are required to carefully check the details mentioned on admit card carefully before downloading it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photo and Signature
- Details of exam venue
- Date of exam
- Slot of the exam
- Category of the applicant
- Allotted seat number
- Medium of the question paper
- Subjects opted in
- General instructions of the exam
- Communication Address
Documents required with MAH CET 2019 Admit card
The candidates are required to carry any one of the following ID proof along with the admit card to the test venue. Documents and ID will be required for verification.
- Voter’s card/PAN card/ Passport/Bank Passbook with Photograph/Driving License/Adhaar card
Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph:
- A valid ID card issued by a recognized University/College
- Bar Council ID Card with Photograph
Download Free MAH CET Sample Papers
How to rectify a discrepancy in MAH CET Admit Card 2019?
The candidates must verify and ensure that the details mentioned on admit card are correct. If the candidate has filled incorrect/missing information in the application form, then the candidate is required to contact DTE Maharashtra Helpline.
Helpline No: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
Fax No: 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
- If the candidate has filled incorrect information in the application form, then the examination authorities are not responsible for any discrepancy found in the admit card.
- If there will be any mismatch between the name in the Hall ticket and photo ID proof, then the applicant will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Female candidates who have changed their surname post marriage, will be only allowed to take the exam only if they produce original marriage certificate/original gazette notification/affidavit.
What must be carried at the exam venue?
- A ball point pen
- Hall ticket with a recent passport size photo affixed on it
- A valid ID proof
Instructions to follow on exam day:
- As on the test day, verification and attendance consume a lot of time. So, it is suggested to report an hour before the commencement of examination.
- Do not carry gadgets/electronics in the exam hall.
- Follow the instructions given by the test administrator.
- Check the working of your system once you are in your seat.
- Have a look in your vicinity to check whether any exam related or any prohibited material is around you. Report to the TA completely if you find any such sort of thing.
- Carefully fill your Roll Number, Question Booklet Number and Question Booklet Version Number.
- Remember to sign in the attendance sheet and OMR answer sheet as per the signatures uploaded at the time of registration.
- Candidate belonging to PWD category must contact the Test Center Administrator of the venue 30 minutes before the commencement of examination, for assistance in seating.
- The candidate must not carry prohibited items such as Mathematical tables, Electronic items/Gadgets such as calculator, mobile watches etc.
MAH MBA CET Exam: Code of conduct
- Since candidates are advised to appear only once as per the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket. Multiple appearance will lead to an unfair practice, where a strict action will be taken by the authority of CET cell.
- Any candidate involved in conveying ,reproducing, transmitting or facilitating content related to test content by verbal, written, mechanical or electronic means or is found to be in unauthorized possession of test content likely to be prosecuted.
- Candidates are requested to provide the correct information as per the documents. Detection of incorrect information/or process violation by a candidate at any stage will result in disqualification of the candidate from taking admission.
Read about: Exam Day Requirements
Things to remember
The candidate is advised to bring the following things:
- Hall ticket with an affixed photograph and a valid photo ID in original and photocopy
- One Ball point pen
- The candidate belonging to PWD category should bring duly filed Scribe.
MAH CET Hall Ticket FAQS
Q.1 How can I get my MAH CET 2019 admit card?
Ans. Log on to the official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in and enter either your Roll Number and Registration Number; or Date of Birth and the Password to download MAH CET 2019 admit card/hall ticket.
Q.2 When will be the admit card available? Will it be available in online or offline mode?
Ans. Admit card for MAH CET 2019 will be available online from 4th week of February to 1 st week of March. It will be available online and candidates must take a printout of the same.
Q.3 For how long should I keep the MAH CET admit card 2019?
Ans. Candidates are required to keep the admit card safe till the completion of exam and admission process.
Q.4 Is it necessary to affix photograph in MAH CET hall ticket?
Ans. Yes, candidates are required to download the admit card and affix a recent photograph that was uploaded at the time of filling the online application form.
Q.5 Will MAH CET 2019 admit card be sufficient to prove my identity at the exam venue?
Ans. The candidate is required to carry any one of the ID proof- Indian Passport/Voter id Card/Bank passbook with photograph/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph/Recent Identity Card issued by a recognized School or College/Photo identity proof issued by a People's representative/Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph. PwD candidates should bring all required documents to verify their eligibility.
Q.6 What details should I recheck on the MAH CET admit card?
Ans. The applicant must recheck name, roll number, registration number and the test venue address.
Q.7 What should I do in case I find the details on my MAH CET 2019 admit card incorrect?
Ans. The candidate must immediately contact DTE Maharashtra officials to get the details rectified.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College