MAH CET Registration 2019 window will close on February 15. Indian nationals holding a Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university can apply at http://cetcell.mahacet.org/MAH-MBAMMS-CET-2019/. Check MAH CET Eligibility
Direct link to fill MAH CET Application Form- Click Here
- This session of MAH CET 2019 is scheduled for March 9 and 10 in a CBT mode.
- Application fee for General/OBC category candidates is INR 1000 and INR 800 for SC/ ST category candidates.
- A maximum of 3 test centers must be chosen at the time of registration. Check MAH CET Exam Centers
- Only those who successfully fill MAH CET Application Form shall be issued admit card.
Check MAH CET Photo size specifications with other details
MAH CET 2019 Important Dates
The important dates related to MAH CET 2019 have been given below for the convenience of the applicants:
|Online Application commences from||January 10, 2019|
|Last date of online application||February 15, 2019|
|Last date to edit the details||February 2019|
|Payment of application fee||February 2019|
|Availability of MAH CET 2019 Admit Card||March 1, 2019 Download MAH CET Admit Card|
|MAH CET 2019 Exam Date|| March 9 -10, 2019|
How to Fill MAH CET Application Form?
Online Registration for MAH CET 2019 is done through the online mode only. The forms will be made available from the official website, i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in from January 10, 2019. The detailed steps to register is given below:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website of MAH CET 2019.
- Click on the provided link to access application form.
- Go to “Apply Online”.
- Read all of the important instructions provided and select “Apply Now”.
- After submitting the required details, application number of the applicant will be generated.
Step 2 - Uploading Scanned Documents
- Scanned photograph and signature of the applicant will have to be uploaded.
- The photograph of the applicant must be of 200 x 230 pixels and the size shouldn’t be more than 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- The applicant needs to sign on plain white paper with blank ink before scanning the signature. The dimension of the scanned signature must be 140 x 60 and the file shouldn’t be more than 20 KB in JPG/JPEG format.
- Upload proper image else the application form will not be submitted.
Step 3 - Form filling
The next step is to fill in the application form as per the information asked in it. Details such as personal, academic and contact details will be asked.
Step 4 - Payment of Fees
- After the documents are uploaded successfully, applicants will be directed to the payment gateway.
- Pay the fees via online mode through credit/debit card, internet banking, mobile wallets etc. service charges will be applicable.
Retrieving Application Number and Password
In case, the applicant forgets the application number and password then, they should contact on the below-specified correspondence:
Contact numbers: (022) 22641150 / 22641151 / 22612139 / 22644859 / 22644861
Fax numbers: (022) 22692102 / 22690007
MAH CET Application Fee
- Application fees for all categories have to be paid online only.
- Application fees can be made through Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards on the website
- After successfully making the payment, applicants will receive an e-Receipt through email.
- In case of payment failure, the applicants are advised to log in again by using their login credentials and repeat the payment procedure.
- Applicants will have to take a printout of the e-Receipt and MAH CET 2019 application form.
|For General Category Applicants||INR 1000|
|For Applicants of Backward Class Categories||INR 800|
- Service charges as per rules will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fee.
- Do not press back or refresh button while making the payment in order to avoid double charge.
- Upon successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Take a printout and keep it safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment, on the failure of payment.
MAH CET Registration: Points to Remember
Applicants are required to ensure that they accurately fill the details as no changes will be made later on.
- Personal details must be accurate and exact.
- Applicants may complete MAH CET 2019 Application Form filling process in multiple sessions by saving the data and clicking on ‘Save & Next’ tab.
- After checking the details, applicants need to save their application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Applicants need to click on the Preview Tab to go through the whole application form and correct errors, if any, before final submission.
- Visually impeded the applicant’s needs to fill the application form very carefully and cross-check before the final submission of the application form.
- Applicants must ensure that the dimensions of photograph and signature to be uploaded are as per the particulars specified by DTE, which are 200 x 230 pixels for the photograph and 140 x 60 pixels for signature.
- Applicants must verify the e-mail id twice they use to enroll for the test is valid and active until the application form is totally filled and submitted.
Check MAH CET Exam Pattern
MAH CET Exam Application Form Status
7It is mandatory for all candidates to “Register and Confirm” the Online Application Form by themselves. Any applications sent through the post or courier etc. will get rejected and no further changes will be made. No documents are needed to be submitted at this stage. Applicants are advised to carefully check their application status once they submit the requisite application fee.
Applicants are required to submit the documents at the phase of registration for CET. State CET cell reserves the right allotment of candidates for the exam center to candidate registration. This unique provision for registration is a “one-time” measure.
MAH CET Form Correction
The changes can be done by the log in from the official website. The candidate needs to enter the application number and password. Tap the edit profile option to make changes in the form and then send submit.
Things to Remember
- MAH CET Exam Date 2019: March 9 and 10
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based) mode
- Level of Questions: Graduation level – Check MAH CET Syllabus
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College