CMAT Cutoff 2021 for IMT Ghaziabad is expected to release in the last week of February 2021. Candidates must clear the minimum marks to get admission in MBA program. CMAT Cutoff for IMT Ghaziabad has been lower than that for the IIMs, MDI, and FMS. For this year, the expected CMAT Cutoff is between 94-95.9.
Candidates are shortlisted for a personal interview and group discussion on the basis of CMAT Results.
Final admission to the program is made upon work experience, academic performance, written communication test, and personal interviews. Read CMAT Selection Procedure
IMT Ghaziabad - Expected Cutoff
IMT Ghaziabad - Expected Cutoff
Expected CMAT Cut off 2021 for IMT Ghaziabad
Given below is the expected CMAT cutoff 2021 for IMT Ghaziabad:
|IMT Cut off||CMAT Percentile|
|IMT Ghaziabad||94 to 95.9|
|IMT Nagpur||80 to 81.9|
|IMT Hyderabad||65 to 70.9|
Cut off is prepared based on the following factors:
- Number of students appearing for CMAT
- Number of students passing the exam
- Availability of Seats
- Difficulty level of CMAT question paper
- Previous year cut off trends
CAT Cutoff for Round 1
XAT Cutoff for Round 1
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
|Post Graduate Diploma in Finance||90|
CMAT Cutoff 2021 for Other B-Schools
|College||CMAT Cutoff 2021|
|KJ Somaiya||Click Here|
IMT Ghaziabad Eligibility
IMT Ghaziabad Eligibility 2020
It is important for students to know the eligibility criteria before applying for college. While the basic eligibility criterion is the same, some conditions may vary for different management programs. The program-wise eligibility criteria are as follows:
|PGDM/ MBA||Students must possess a recognized Bachelors's degree of minimum 3 years with at least 50% marks and (45% marks in case of students belongs to reserved category).|
|PGCM||Students must possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree with a minimum duration of 3 years|
|Executive PGDM||Students must have Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks and (45% marks in case of students belonging to reserved category) They also have 5 years of work experience in relevant managerial/ supervisory experience|
Apply at IMT Ghaziabad
How to Apply at IMT through CMAT 2020?
Students can obtain CMAT application form from October onwards. Before filling the application form, students must have their scanned copy of Photograph and Signature. Student’s Email ID and contact number must be valid because all the communications would be done through this email ID or via. SMS.
Following steps help students to fill the application form:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official website of CMAT
- To start the registration process, click on the New User.
- Students are advised to read all the instructions before start filling an application form.
- Fill the details like name, parents name, category, date of birth, address, contact number, gender, religion etc.
Step 2- Application Fee
- General category candidates have to submit the application fee of amount INR 2000 /- and (INR 1000/- must be submitted by reserved category students).
- Online application fees can be paid using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Offline fees can be deposited at any SBI branch.
Step 3- Final Submission
- Before clicking on the submit button, verify the entered details.
- Once the application form is submitted cannot be modified afterward.
- After submission, your login ID and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen indicating the successful submission of the application form.
CMAT Selection Process
CMAT Selection Process 2021
CMAT Selection procedure is organized individually by each college. Selection rounds will commence from the fourth week of February. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion rounds, Personal Interview or Written Ability Test.
Merit list is prepared on the basis of student's score in CMAT 2021. Only those students are called for the next selection round those having their names on the CMAT merit list. A list of final selected students is put on the official website and the call letters will be sent to the individual selected students.
The selection rounds are explained below:
In this round, students may be split into groups of 10 or so on. The total time duration given to complete this round will be from five to ten minutes. In this round, student’s initiation skills, negotiation skills, managerial skills, encouragement skills, and closure skills will be tested.
This round gives students an opportunity to explain his or her past academic performance, or any prior voluntary work he may have done.
Written Ability Test
Other than the Personal Interview, some institutes conduct Written Ability Test (WAT). This round helps students to test the student’s awareness about world affairs or on certain important issues.
Read complete CMAT Selection Procedure
Student’s final selection is based on their performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview or Written Ability Test rounds. Finally, selected students are notified either through the call letters which may be sent via post or email.