K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research is known to be the best institute for PGDM in Mumbai. CMAT cut off in KJ Somaiya is usually above 90 percentiles. CMAT Cut Off is determined based on various factors such as availability of seats, level of difficulty, number of candidates appearing, etc.
Along CMAT Result, KJ Somaiya Institute also offers admission based on CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores. After clearing the entrance exam, candidates are called for further rounds of admission such as Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview based on exam scores.
About KJ Somaiya Institute
- The institute offers various doctoral, full time and part time masters and post graduate programs.
- Post Graduate Diploma programs is a 2-years full-time AICTE approved program.
- PGDM is offered in 5 fields namely Management, International Business, Retail Management, Financial Services and Communications.
- A total number of seats offered in PGDM is 360 which is divided among 5 fields of study.
CMAT 2018 Expected Cut off for KJ Somaiya
For taking admission in KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, candidates will have to sit in CMAT 2018. After clearing the cut off, Applicants are eligible to appear for group discussions and personal interview.
There is no official cut off that releases, however to get admission in KJ Somaiya Institute of Management and Research, candidates need to score at least 275-280 marks or above 90 percentiles in CMAT entrance exam.
CMAT 2018 Cut off is released course-wise as well as category-wise for each college.
Factors Affecting CMAT Cut off 2018
- Number of candidates appearing for the test
- Available seats in CMAT colleges
- Level of difficulty of the entrance test
- Average marks scored in CMAT exam
- Previous years’ cut off trend
KJ Somaiya Eligibility 2018
For the Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) in KJ Somaiya, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicant must hold a Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply for the admission to program on a condition to produce a proof of qualification before admission.
- Applicant must have a valid score card of CMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GMAT entrance exams.
- Admission to PGDM is based on performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance, extra-curricular activities, achievements are also taken into consideration.
How to Apply at KJ Somaiya through CMAT 2018?
For admission to KJ Somaiya Institute, candidates have to apply online by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of KJ Somaiya.
- Follow the admission tab and click on ‘Apply online’ button.
- New Users have to register first with authentic login credentials.
- Upload the image and fill necessary details regarding experience.
- Fill the online form and make the payment of INR 3550/-.
- Payment can be either by Credit/Debit card or Demand Draft.
- If the mode of payment is Demand Draft, then candidates have to send a copy of the print out of online application form and Demand Draft.
CMAT Selection Criteria 2018 for KJ Somaiya
Selection in KJ Somaiya is based on scores in CMAT, but the applicant must follow the given steps as considered by the Institute.
- Appear in CMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GMAT entrance exam and wait for the results to be out.
- Upon declaration of results, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted by the Institute for appearing in GD and PI based on scores obtained.
- Shortlisted candidates will then have to fill a candidate profile form and Statement of Purpose.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held in different cities.
- Consolidates merit list will be declared after which candidates will be asked to fill the program preference form.
- After the selection procedure is over, candidates will be offered the admission to the program.
We hope this article helped you gain insights on CMAT 2018 Cutoff for KJ Somaiya. We wish you all the luck!