Indira Gandhi National Open University Term End Examination (TEE) of December 2020 has been postponed. As per the latest updates, the university will begin this TEE from the initial weeks of February 2021.
IGNOU has issued a notification that states the university will conduct December TEE from the first week of February, next year. Check direct link for IGNOU exam form, below.
IGNOU December TEE 2020: Highlights of Official Notice
IGNOU has also set the application deadline for IGNOU (December) TEE 2020 as of December 15, 2020. Even the last date to submit IGNOU Assignments and journals of Projects, Internships, Fieldwork in either online or offline mode is December 15, 2020.
Students have to submit the IGNOU Exam Form 2020 at the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in. They need to pay INR 150 in online mode for each practical or theory course.
Earlier, many students had applied for IGNOU June TEE 2020. However, such students were unable to attend exams due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Such candidates who did not issue hall tickets can also take the December TEE in February without paying additional fees.
IGNOU will not entertain changes in application forms that have been submitted already.
Direct Link: IGNOU TEE 2020 Examination Form
IGNOU Term End Exam 2020: How to Submit Exam Form
Follow the steps mentioned below to submit IGNOU TEE exam form:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in
- Click the link of Term End Exam
- Read instructions and declaration and check the box to agree.
- Enter Program Code, Enrolment No. and select payment option to login.
- Enter details and subject codes.
- Submit exam form and make payment in online mode.
- Retain a copy of the exam form and acknowledgement number for future reference.
Check Official Notice: IGNOU Term-End Exam December 2020
IGNOU will upload the hall tickets at least 7-10 days before the term-end examinations commence in February 2021.
- IGNOU: Provisional Admission for July 2020 Session to be Allowed Without Qualifying Exam Result. Check Details Here