University of Florida is a public research university located in Gainesville, Florida, United States. Established in 1853, it is a land, sea and space grant university categorized as a university with high research activity and is a member of Association of American Universities.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university has 16 schools and colleges offering 100 undergraduate123 graduate and 76 doctoral programs as well as 30 certificate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Engineering; Business, Management, Marketing; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Social Sciences; and Communication, Journalism.
- The university has a campus of 2,000 acres with a capacity to accommodate 22% of student population in 32 residence halls and villages on-campus.
University of Florida Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/MELAB|
|Application Fee||USD 35|
|Intake Season||November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for the UG programs must be filled through Coalition Application and for the graduate programs must be filled on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition / Fees||28,658|
|Books and Supplies||1,030|
- The university provides 45% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 7,805.
More than 415,000 alumni associated with the university are offered benefits like travel programs, university resources, career services store discounts and much more.