National Law University, Delhi, regulating body of AILET will release the official list of exam centers shortly. The law entrance examination will be conducted in 21 major states across India. While filling in the application form, specify at least three AILET Exam Center.
NLU Delhi has scheduled AILET 2019 for May 5 in offline (pen-paper) mode. With that, the admit card for law entrance exam will be available for download at nludelhi.ac.in from April 22, 2019. The document will carry the information related to the test taker and examination. Read on to know more about exam city, center and exam day instructions.
Listed below are quick facts related to AILET Exam Centers:
- At most three centers can be selected while filling online form.
- Mention the exam centers in the decreasing order of preference.
- The venue is assigned as per the availability.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid Photo ID Proof along with the hall ticket at the exam center.
- Once the venue is allocated, there will be no option to change the center at later stages.
AILET Exam Centers in India
We at collegedunia brings you the official list of all AILET Exam Centres 2019 introduced for this session. Tabulated below are the centers name:
Tabulated below are the names of the cities from which a candidate must select at least 3 choices:
|AILET Exam Centers|
Instructions for AILET Exam Center
There are few instructions and rules that a candidate has to abide by at the exam center. They are as follows:
- Reach the center at least 20 minutes before the exam commences.
- Take a seat as per the instructions are given by the invigilator.
- Place your ID card on your table as it will be checked by invigilators during exam.
- All electronic gadgets (calculators, mobile phones, iPads) are prohibited.
- Check the introduction page of the exam paper to ensure that you are taking the right examination.
- Add your personal information to reply/address paper (ID Number and so forth) as coordinated on inquiry paper.
- In case you have any inquiries then raise your hand and wait for the invigilator.
Things to avoid doing at AILET exam center:
- Do not communicate with other applicants once you have entered the examination venue
- Open the question paper until advised to do as such.
- You might read the intro page of the exam paper to check the module code, title, and information
During AILET exam you must follow the prescribed guidelines:
- Write with clarity and in English (unless another dialect is indicated for the exam)
- Write with a blue or black colour pen.
- You have to utilize a pencil for any outlines, diagrams or charts.
- Do all rough work in the answer booklets given and cross through if you don't need it to be checked
- Raise your hand in case if you have an inquiry, feeling unwell or require more stationery
- Guarantee that all details have been filled and after that raise, your hand and an invigilator will gather your answer sheet if you wish to leave an early-please note you may not leave in the first hour or in last 15 minutes of an exam.
- For exams longer than 90 minutes. If you choose to leave your exam ahead of schedule (following an hour and before the last 15 minutes) you should guarantee that all details are duly filled in your answer book, then raise your hand and an invigilator will gather your sheet.
CheckAILET Reservation Criteria
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College