National Law University will begin with AILET application process in the 1st week of January 2021. The candidates can visit the University website to fill in AILET 2021 application form. All aspirants are advised to put the proper details in the form and check it thoroughly before submitting, because once payment is made, the credentials cannot be rectified.
The tentative dates for the release of AILET Admit Card is scheduled to be within the 4th week of April. The candidate should remember the registered email address and password while logging in to the portal to download the hall ticket. Check AILET 2021 Exam Dates
- Admit Card carries all the important details of candidate such as name, exam centre, roll number, paper code etc.
- AILET 2021 Application Form Number or Applicants Name and Date of Birth are to be used to access AILET Admit Card.
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer should be preferred while downloading the document.
|Table of Contents|
AILET 2021 Admit Card Important Details
|Availability of Admit Card||Tentative date is 4th week of April|
|AILET Exam Dates||Tentative date is 1st week of May|
|Issuing Body||National Law University|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Applicant’s Name/ Applicant’s No. and DOB|
|Details on AILET Admit Card||Candidate’s name, application number, test centre, test date & time, category, photo and signature|
|NLU Delhi Helpline Number||011- 28034995|
How to select AILET 2021 Exam Centre?
To download AILET 2021 Admit Card, candidates are required to select their exam city after which the admit card will be generated automatically. To select the test city, candidates will have to login using their registered email id and password. The application details will appear on the left side of the page. It is mandatory for candidates to verify all details carefully.
- On the next page will appear names of different states, cities, concerning Test Centres and their addresses, where a candidate can take the Test.
- Adjacent to the Centre name, the number of Seats available at that Test Centre will be reflected.
- A Test Centre shall get occupied following First Come First Serve basis and the next person selecting the same Centre will observe the number of remaining seating capacity, candidates can choose from.
- Once a candidate confirms choice of Test Centre and submit, Provisional Admit card shall get generated by the conducting body accordingly.
How to download AILET 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates have to download the admit card through the university portal. They have to log in with the specified credentials, and the download will be available till the scheduled exam day. The candidate should keep in mind the following points:
Step 1. Visit the official website of AILET nludelhi.ac.in
Step 2. Click on the official link ‘AILET 2021 Admit Card’
Step 3. There are two options to download the document. They are as follows:
- With the applicant’s name and Date of Birth.
- With the application number and Date of Birth.
Step 4. Enter the personal details like Candidates Name, Application Number, and Date of Birth.
Step 5. Click submit and check your AILET 2021 Hall Ticket.
Details Mentioned in AILET 2021 Admit Card
The candidate should review AILET 2021 admit card thoroughly and if there is some kind of error, they should report immediately to the University concerning the matter or they can mail to the admission help desk at email@example.com. The candidate will find the following details on the admit card as follows:
Details of the Candidate
- Name: Name of the candidate appearing for the exam.
- Registration/Application No.: Application/ Registration number as filled by candidate while filling in the AILET 2021 Application Form
- Roll No.: Candidate’s roll number for the law entrance exam
- DOB: Date of Birth of the law aspirant
- Instructions for candidates: By what time they should report at the centre, prohibited devices, instructions regarding the answer sheet etc.
Details of the Exam
- Course Opted: It is the program for which a candidate chose to appear i.e. LLB or LLM.
- Exam date: Date on which AILET 2021 is scheduled.
- Exam timings: It is the time for which the exam will commence.
- Passport size photograph: Candidate Photo who will be appearing for the law exam
- Signatures: the signature of the concerned candidate.
AILET 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Q1. Where should I download my Admit card from?
Ans. The candidates can download the admit card from the university website- nludelhi.ac.in.
Q2. There is an error in the admit card whom should I report?
Ans. The candidate can report to the admission helpdesk from 10 am to 5 pm on weekdays and Saturdays also, or they can correspond through mail by mailing the admission helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q3. If I forget my password what should I do?
Ans. In order to retrieve the credentials, log in to your registered E-mail account to know the Login ID and Password. After successful registration, NLU Delhi will send a registration confirmation mail, having your ID and Password. However, candidates can also click on ‘Forgot Password’ option to re-generate a password and access the account to download the admit card of AILET.
Q4. What are details mentioned in the Admit Card?
Ans. The name of the candidate, exam centre, paper code and roll number will be mentioned in the admit card.
Q5. What documents are to be carried on the exam day along with the Admit Card?
Ans. Candidates are requested to carry valid id Proof along with the admit card. The following are the acceptable id Proof:
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity card of the college
- Voter ID card
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.