ATMA Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019 will be released at www.atmaaims.com. The last date to download the document is till the exam date i.e. January 13. Log-in using your PID/ Registration Number and Password to access your e-Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancy observed in ATMA Admit Card, immediately contact the concerned authority.
- No hard copy of the hall ticket is sent by post.
- Make sure to carry your application form, two recent color photographs, payment receipt and a valid photo ID in original to the exam hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is a two-page document, carrying all the details related to candidate and ATMA 2019.
- The second page of the admit card is meant for the candidate.
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is conducted five times in a year in January, February, May, July and August. It is conducted by the Association of Indian Management (AIMS) which cater to admission in MBA/ PGDM/PGDBM/MCA and related courses. Read on to know about steps to download ATMA Admit Card, Exam Centers, Exam Guidelines by AIMS.
How to Download ATMA 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates are suggested to download the admit card for the session they have opted or have applied for. The E-Admit Card is available only at the official portal of ATMA exam. Steps are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website, www.atmaaims.com
Step 2: Enter your PID and Password issued by AIMS/ ATMA
Step 3: Click ‘ATMA Admit Card’ to download the ticket.
Step 4: View and check all the details mentioned in the document.
Step 5: Save and take a print out of ATMA August Admit Card.
Details in ATMA Hall Ticket
Before downloading the document, it is important to check all the particulars mentioned in the admission ticket. In case you do not follow it and there is some mistake found on the exam day, the candidature will be cancelled. The details that are mentioned in the admit card are;
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of guardian/ father
- Roll number (auto-generated at the time of registration).
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Exam Slot
- Reporting Time
- Space to affix your Photograph
Discrepancy in ATMA 2019 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must visit the official website and go to contact tab. This tab contains the address where candidates can write to get the mistake corrected on the admit card. Below is the contact detail for ATMA 2019:
The Executive Secretary,
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS),
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082
Tel: (O) 040-23417875/76
Documents Required with Admit Card
ATMA will be conducted in the premises of colleges/ schools/ institutes or their computer labs. The admit card will carry the address of the test venue and other factual information related to the exam day.
The test takers must submit the following documents to the invigilator at the time of ATMA exam:
- Admit Card with two recent recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided.
- Photocopy of ATMA Application Form
- Photo ID proof (in original)
- Any non-Government ID issued by a society, club or scout will not be considered.
- Xerox or scanned copies not allowed in case of Photo IDs
- Candidate’s face should be clearly visible.
ATMA 2019 Exam Centers
Candidates have the liberty to choose exam center for themselves, however, they are advised that each applicant must choose two centers so that it becomes easy for AIMS to allocate centers as per student’s choice. Once the center is allocated, students can only request change under the genuine situation, at least five days prior to the exam date. Below is a list of centers that candidates can choose from:
- The centers may be cancelled, changed or combined depending on the no. of candidates in a specific center or a new center.
- At the time of registration, candidates can choose a maximum of two centers as per their choice.
- In case the first center is not available, the second center will be allocated to the test taker.
- Change of ATMA Exam Center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases.
ATMA Exam Day Instructions
There are pre-defined rules and regulations that a candidate must abide by while they are appearing for the management examination. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of candidature.
Instructions for ATMA Exam:
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before attempting the test.
- There are 180 questions spread over 6 sections.
- Total time allotted for the test is 180 minutes.
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 mark deducted from the score.
- They have to press Next or save and Next button to go to next uestion.
- Click the „Next‟ Button to skip a question and move on to the next question.
- You may revise an answer by selecting the question no. from the list.
- Information about the time spent, attempted/unattempted questions, question no., section details always available.
- Candidates cannot close before time.
- Admit Card is valid when the candidate’s photo is pasted on it and produced with a Photo ID proof.
- Possession of mobile phones even in Switch off mode will be treated as a MALPRACTICE and invites the strictest punishment.
- You are not allowed to carry calculators, statistical tables, laptop computer or gadgets that could be of unfair assistance.
- Report at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- In all MCQs, each question will have only one correct or most appropriate answer. The answer must be indicated by selecting the check box provided at the left side of the options.
- Ensure that your test invigilator signs in the space provided in your admit card.
- Use of unfair means, disobedience of instructions, arguing or threatening the examination officials, cheating, etc. will be treated as MALPRACTICE. This may lead to cancellation of your exams, besides any other liabilities under the law.
ATMA 2019: Things to Remember
- Keep two Xerox copies of the filled in application form for their future reference.
- Download the Admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com three days in advance of Test
- Candidates can indicate FIVE INSTITUTIONS to which s/he wants ATMA scores to be sent without any additional charge.
- For any inquiry, candidates may write to the AIMS / ATMA Secretariat at Hyderabad or Pune, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating their PID / Roll Number and Test Date.
- Exam Date (January Session) – January 13, 2019 (CheckATMA Exam Pattern)
- Exam TImings (January Session) – 2 PM to 5 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online – January 2 @atmaaims.com
- Result Declaration – 3rd week of January (10 AM onwards)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College