ATMA 2021 Admit Card has been released be released on the official website on February 10, 2021. Candidates registered for ATMA 2021 can download the hall tickets by entering their ID and Password.
- Admit card can be downloaded online till the day of the exam i.e. February 14, 2021. Check ATMA 2021 Exam Dates.
- Candidates must carry required documents such as 2 copies of recent colored photographs, payment receipt, and a valid identity proof.
- Important details pertaining to ATMA 2021 Exam such as exam timing, exam centres, candidate details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy related to details mentioned on the hall ticket, concerned authorities must be contacted at earliest.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card Dates
|ATMA 2021Registration ends||February 8, 2021|
|Last date of ATMA 2021 online fee payment||February 7, 2021|
|Admit card release date||February 10, 2021|
|ATMA Exam Date/Last date to download Admit Card||February 14, 2021|
|Declaration of result||February 19, 2021|
Exam Day Guidelines for ATMA IBT 2021
ATMA 2021 will be conducted in IBT mode using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Human Proctoring. Candidates registering for the test need to have a laptop/desktop with a webcam to appear for the examination. Below given are the instructions that candidates have to follow to appear for ATMA 2021.
- Use a laptop/desktop which has Chrome version 63 and above or Mozilla Firefox version 52 and above. Please note that ATMA online exam is not compatible with Edge versions.
- Candidates may be asked to install an extension 'Mettl Tests: Enable Screen Sharing' to gain access to the microphone and camera.
- Aspirants must not leave their seats throughout the test because their video and images will be recorded and supervised in real-time with the help of AI and Human Proctor
- Aspirants can only use a blank rough sheet for the calculations approved by the proctor.
- F5 key can abruptly end the exam-avoid pressing it.
- Candidates must not forget their ATMA admit card and photo identity proof while appearing for test.
How to Download ATMA Admit Card 2021?
Downloading the admit card will be required for all enrolled applicants. Once the admit card of ATMA 2021 is released online, registered candidates can download the same by following the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Association of Indian Management Schools; atmaaims.com. ATMA entrance exam admit card 2021 for the February session is usually sent out in the second week of February 2021.
Step 2: Once on the official site, applicants need to tap on the tab ATMA 2021 admit card. A login page will open, in which applicants need to enter login accreditations to download it.
Step 3: Candidates who have previously registered for ATMA 2021 application form. Candidates must enter the right login credentials carefully.
Step 4: ATMA 2021 admit card will show up on the screen. In case an error occurs and the hall ticket does not show, try again after clearing your browser cache.
Step 5: Download and print for later use. Admit card of ATMA 2021 is a significant document that must be preserved by candidates till the test day.
Details Mentioned in ATMA Admit Card 2021
ATMA Admit Card will contain important information relating to your candidature. After downloading the admit card of ATMA 2021, verify the following details:
- Candidate Name
- Recent Color Photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Contact number
- Test centre
- Time of Exam
- Guidelines for test day
Documents To Be Carried On The Day Of Examination
At the ATMA 2021 exam centre, aspirants must carry a government authorised document with them. Apart from the admit card without which no candidate will be allowed to take the test, any one of the following documents will be considered as a vail id proof:
- Elector ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
Common Errors While Downloading ATMA 2021 Admit Card
Despite the fact that AIMS has kept the way toward downloading smooth and practical, candidates might face a few issues while downloading the ATMA 2021 admit card. Some common issues could be
- Slow web - It might happen because of internet availability by which aspirants can't download the admit card even subsequent to entering the right login accreditations. In such case, wait for the speed to be restored to normal.
- Wrong credentials- Downloading the ATMA 2021 admit card can be rushed and inconvenient if credentials entered for login have any errors. Subsequently, candidates should re-check for the login credentials entered.
- Incomplete registration/payment - In case of incomplete registration or failure to pay registration fees, candidates will not be able to download their ATMA Hall Tickets.
What To Do If Login Credentials for ATMA 2021 is Lost?
For downloading the ATMA 2021 admit card, it is important that applicants must have the right login credentials.
- In case any candidate loses their credentials and is unable to recover it, there is no need to panic.
- They can recover their password by tapping on the "forgot password" tab on the official site.
- A mail with respect to changing the login accreditations will be sent on the enlisted email id's.
ATMA 2021 Exam Centers
There are a total of 30 centres designated for the exam every year. The preference for ATMA 2021 Exam Centre should be filled at least 5 days prior to the exam.
ATMA Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Ques. How can I download the admit card of ATMA 2021??
Ans. Applicants can download the admit card from the second week of February 2021. It will be accessible on the official site of AIMS.
Ques. What details must aspirants verify after downloading the ATMA 2021 admit card?
Ans. After downloading the admit card of ATMA 2021 applicants needs to check details, for example, individual details of the aspirant like name, photo, signature, however different points like exam centre setting, test timing, significant rules to be followed.
Ques. Is it important to print out the ATMA admit card 2021?
Ans. Yes, all applicants are needed to download the admit card of ATMA 2021 and get it printed for safety.
Ques. I am unable to download my admit card due to some error. What can I do?
Ans. Refresh your browser and clear the cache in your system. After that try again in some time.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.