ATMA Admit Card 2020 (Released), Exam Centers and Exam Day Instructions
ATMA Admit Card will be released by AIMS on May 21, 2020 for the upcoming session at atmaaims.com. Applicants can download the admit card till exam date. Candidates have to log in using their Personal Identification Number and Password issues at the time of ATMA Registration.
Latest Update: February session Results have been declared by AIMS on February 13, 2020. Check Here
- ATMA 2020 May session will be conducted on May 24, 2020 in computer-based (online) mode. Canddates interested can fill the form till May 18, 2020.
- Make sure to carry your application form, two recent color photographs, a payment receipt, and a valid photo ID proof in original to the exam hall.
- ATMA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is a two-page document, carrying all the details such as exam date, time and address of ATMA Exam Centers.
- In case of any discrepancy found in ATMA Admit Card, immediately contact the concerned authority.
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is conducted by the Association of Indian Management (AIMS) which caters to admission in MBA/ PGDM/PGDBM/MCA and related courses. Read on to know about steps to download ATMA Admit Card, Exam Centers, Exam Guidelines by AIMS.
How to Download Admit Card?
How to Download ATMA 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates have to download the admit card for the session they have applied for. The e-Admit Card is available only at the official portal. Steps to download are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website, atmaaims.com
Step 2: Enter your PID and Password issued by AIMS/ ATMA
Step 3: Click on ‘ATMA Admit Card’ to download the ticket.
Step 4: View and check all the details mentioned in the document.
Step 5: Save and take a print out of ATMA 2020 Admit Card.
Practice With ATMA Sample Papers
Details in ATMA Hall Ticket
Details in ATMA 2020 Hall Ticket
Before downloading the document, it is important to check all the particulars mentioned in the admission ticket. In case you do not follow it and there is some mistake found on the exam day, the candidature will be cancelled. The details that are mentioned in the admit card are;
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of guardian/ father
- Roll number (auto-generated at the time of registration).
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Exam Slot
- Reporting Time
- Space to affix your Photograph
Discrepancy in Admit Card
Discrepancy in ATMA 2020 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must visit the official website and go to the contact tab. This tab contains the address where candidates can write to get the mistake corrected on the admit card. Below is the contact detail for ATMA 2020:
The Executive Secretary,
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS),
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082
Tel: (O) 040-23417875/76
Documents Required with Admit Card
Documents Required with ATMA Admit Card
ATMA is conducted in the premises of colleges/ schools/ institutes or computer labs and centers. The admit card will mention the address of the test venue and other factual information related to the exam day.
The test takers must produce the following documents to the invigilator at the time of ATMA exam:
- Admit Card with two recent recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided.
- Photocopy of ATMA Application Form
- Photo ID proof (in original)
- Any non – government ID issued by a society, club or scout will not be considered.
- Xerox or scanned copies not allowed in case of Photo IDs
- Candidate’s face should be clearly visible.
Read ATMA Preparation Tips
Complete Exam Centers List
ATMA 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates have the liberty to choose the exam center for themselves, however, they are advised that each applicant must choose two centers so that it becomes easy for AIMS to allocate centers as per student’s choice. Once the center is allocated, students can only request change under the genuine situation, at least five days prior to the exam date. Below is a list of centers that candidates can choose from:
- The centers may be cancelled, changed or combined depending on the no. of candidates in a specific center or a new center.
- At the time of registration, candidates can choose a maximum of two centers as per their choice.
- In case the first center is not available, the second center will be allocated to the test taker.
- Change of ATMA Exam Center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases.
Exam Day Instructions
ATMA Exam Day Instructions
There are pre-defined rules and regulations that a candidate must abide by while they are appearing for the management examination. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of candidature.
Instructions for ATMA Exam:
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before attempting the test.
- There are 180 questions spread over 6 sections.
- Total time allotted for the test is 180 minutes.
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 mark deducted from the score.
- They have to press Next or save and Next button to go to next question.
- Click the “Next” Button to skip a question and move on to the next question.
- You may revise an answer by selecting the question no. from the list.
- Information about the time spent, attempted/ unattempted questions, question no., section details always available.
- Candidates cannot close the exam before time.
Check ATMA Exam Pattern
ATMA Exam Important Guidelines:
- Admit Card is valid when the candidate’s photo is pasted on it and produced with a Photo ID proof.
- Possession of mobile phones even in Switch off mode will be treated as a malpractice.
- You are not allowed to carry calculators, statistical tables, laptop computer or gadgets that could be of unfair assistance.
- Report at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- In all MCQs, each question will have only one correct or most appropriate answer. The answer must be indicated by selecting the check box provided at the left side of the options.
- Ensure that your test invigilator signs in the space provided in your admit card.
- Use of unfair means, disobedience of instructions, arguing or threatening the examination officials, cheating, etc. will be treated as malpractice. This may lead to cancellation of your exams, besides any other liabilities under the law.
ATMA 2020 Things to Remember
- Keep two xerox copies of the filled-in the application form for their future reference.
- Download the Admit cards from the ATMA website atmaaims.com three days in advance of test
- Candidates can indicate five institutions to which s/he wants ATMA scores to be sent without any additional charge.
- For any inquiry, candidates may write to the AIMS / ATMA Secretariat at Hyderabad or Pune, or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating their PID / Roll Number and Test Date.
- Exam Date (February Session) – February 9, 2020
- Exam Timings (February Session) – 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Reporting Timing – 1:00 PM
Check Top Colleges Accepting ATMA Score
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College