ATMA Exam Centers 2019: The AIMS Test for Management Admission or ATMA will be administered in the premises of colleges/institutes/schools or their computer labs, etc. The examination is conducted five times a year (January, February, May, July and August). ATMA January 2019 is expected to be conducted in approximately 18 cities across India on January 13, 2019.
ATMA Exam Centers #Facts
- The exam centers/ cities are in India only. There are no centers abroad.
- Aspirants can choose a maximum of two centers as per their preference for ATMA 2019.
- The address of the Test Venue is given on the Admit Card, which is in two pages.
- With the admit card, application form and a Photo ID proof must be carried on the exam day.
- Test takers must report at the examination center 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
ATMA Test Centers List 2019
There are 18 centres across India where ATMA Exam is conducted. Below is the list of ATMA Test Cities 2019. These cities are decided by AIMS each year.
|ATMA Exam Centres 2019|
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Bengaluru||Bhubaneswar|
How to Choose ATMA Exam Center?
- While filling the online form, candidates are required to fill any two examination centers according to their choice.
- At the second step of form-filling, the system will ask you for your two preferred centres.
- The final allotment of exam centres is according to the choices filled by the candidate in his form.
- If the choice of the first center is not available, the second center gets automatically included in ATMA admit card.
- Change of centre is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases.
- Name, address, examination time and other details of the allotted ATMA Exam Centers are given on the admit card which will be required by the candidate.
Change of ATMA Exam Centre
- In case you wish to change your exam center, you should inform the authority as soon as possible.
- Changes are only allowed in exceptional cases where the request for change has to made well in advance i.e. 5 days before ATMA.
- Only AIMS has the authority to change the test centre at the time of discretion.
Contact Details of AIMS
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082
Tel: (O) 040-23417875/76
ATMA Exam Centers 2019 – Guidelines
Listed below are the basic rules and regulations defined by the coordinating body that a test takers must follow. Failing to do so will result in the cancelation of candidature:
- Report at the exam center of ATMA 30 minutes before the exam commences.
- Carry your Admit Card, two recent passport size photo, copy of registration form and a Photo ID on the exam day.
- Admit card is a two page document, second page is meant for the candidate. Make sure to obtain invigilator’s signature on the second page.
- Books, notes, papers, calculators, slide-rules, mobile phones and other electronic devices are not permissible.
- Giving / seeking / receiving help in any manner during the Test is prohibited.
- Candidates should remain in their seat during the Test. Take the permission of the Invigilator / Test Supervisor in order to leave your seat or computer.
- The exam scores will be cancelled by the office of ATMA, if any misconduct or unfair practice by the candidate is detected, by any of the several available means.
ATMA 2019 is scheduled for January 13, 2019. We hope this article helped you gain insight about the test centres of ATMA Exam. Make sure you carry all the relevant documents and you are good to go! Good luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College