ATMA 2019 Exam Dates for December session will be shortly released by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) is conducted 5 times a year in online mode. The last session i.e. ATMA July 2018 is scheduled for July 28. With the release of ATMA June exam result on June 23.
ATMA Exam is designed to assess the aptitude of the student for higher management education and primarily consists of sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. About 200 top management schools accept ATMA Scores for selection to MBA, PGDM, MCM, MCA and other PG management scores. Read on to check the detailed schedule and basic facts related to ATMA 2019.
ATMA Registration 2019 Dates (December Session)
ATMA Instructions for Form Link – Click Here | | ATMA Online Payment Link – Click Here | | ATMA Application Form Link – Click Here
- The application forms will be available on the official portal of ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com.
- Candidates can apply via online mode only.
- Last date to apply is December 17 till 11 PM.
- Registration begins from Payment of Fee (INR 1298), Receiving of Personal Identification No. (PID) and filling the registration form.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to select two exam centers as per their choice.
- Change of exam centers is not allowed.
|Start of ATMA 2019 Registration||November 25, 2018|
|Closing of ATMA Registration||December 17, 2018|
|Reprint of ATMA Application Form||December 18, 2018|
ATMA Admit Card & Exam Schedule
- Candidates who register successfully can download their ATMA Admit Card from December 20 (11 AM onwards).
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is a two-page document, carrying all the detailed related to candidate and the examination.
- The second page of the admit card is meant for the candidate.
- With the e-admit card, two recent recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided must be carried on the exam day.
- Copy of your Registration Form and a Photo ID must also be provided whenever the invigilator will ask it.
|Release of ATMA Admit Card||December 20, 2018 (11 AM onwards)|
|Last date to download Admit Card||December 23, 2018|
|ATMA 2019 Date||December 23, 2018|
ATMA Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online i.e. computer based test.
- Type of Questions: Objective or MCQ
- Total Questions: 180 multiple choice questions
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer (+ 1 mark) | Incorrect Answer (0.25 marks)
- Total Sections: 3 (Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. The question paper is divided into 6 sub-sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours (180 minutes).
ATMA 2019 Result Date
- The result of ATMA December 2019 will be announced on December 28, 2018.
- It will be declared online by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- Candidates can visit atmaims.com and enter their PID and password to check ATMA Result.
- The scores of ATMA will be valid for the following academic year only.
- ATMA Result will solely be based on a candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- All candidates who qualify the exam and secure the minimum ATMA Cut off, will participate in the counselling rounds of the respective colleges.
Here is the ATMA 2019 Result Date for your reference:
|ATMA 2019 Result||December 28, 2018|
|ATMA 2019 Counselling Procedure||March 2019|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College