ATMA 2019 Exam Dates for February session has been released by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) at the official website. AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) is conducted 5 times a year in online mode. The February session for ATMA 2019 is scheduled for February 17, 2019.
ATMA Exam is designed to assess the aptitude of the student for higher management education and primarily consists of sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. About 200 top management schools accept ATMA Scores for selection to MBA, PGDM, MCM, MCA and other PG management scores. Read on to check the detailed schedule and basic facts related to ATMA 2019.
ATMA Registration 2019 Dates (February Session)
ATMA Instructions for Form Link – Click Here | | ATMA Online Payment Link – Click Here | | ATMA Application Form Link – Click Here
- The application forms will be available on the official portal of ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com.
- Candidates can apply via online mode only.
- Last date to apply is February 11, 2019.
- Registration begins from Payment of Fee (INR 1298), Receiving of Personal Identification No. (PID) and filling the registration form.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to select two exam centers as per their choice.
- Change of exam centers is not allowed.
|Start of ATMA 2019 Registration||December 24, 2018|
|Closing of ATMA Registration||February 11, 2019|
|Reprint of ATMA Application Form||February 12, 2019|
ATMA Admit Card & Exam Schedule
- Candidates who register successfully can download their ATMA Admit Card on February 13, 2019.
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is a two-page document, carrying all the detailed related to candidate and the examination.
- The second page of the admit card is meant for the candidate.
- With the e-admit card, two recent recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided must be carried on the exam day.
- Copy of your Registration Form and a Photo ID must also be provided whenever the invigilator will ask it.
|Release of ATMA Admit Card||February 13, 2019|
|ATMA 2019 Exam Date||February 17, 2019|
ATMA Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online i.e. computer based test.
- Type of Questions: Objective or MCQ
- Total Questions: 180 multiple choice questions
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer (+ 1 mark) | Incorrect Answer (0.25 marks)
- Total Sections: 3 (Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. The question paper is divided into 6 sub-sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours (180 minutes).
ATMA 2019 Result Date
- The result of ATMA February 2019 will be announced on February 22, 2019.
- It will be declared online by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- Candidates can visit atmaims.com and enter their PID and password to check ATMA Result.
- The scores of ATMA will be valid for the following academic year only.
- ATMA Result will solely be based on a candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- All candidates who qualify the exam and secure the minimum ATMA Cut off, will participate in the counselling rounds of the respective colleges.
Here is the ATMA 2019 Result Date for your reference:
|ATMA 2019 Result||February 22, 2019|
|ATMA 2019 Counselling Procedure||March 2019|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College