CAT Percentile Predictor is the tool that will help you in predicting the percentiles based on your approximate scores. CAT 2021 test-takers can also use this platform to get an idea of the chances of getting a seat in IIMs. Using CAT Percentile preditor can predict the colleges in which they can get admission based on their scores. CAT College Predictor uses CAT Cut off of management colleges of the past 5 years to provide the estimated CAT percetile & list of colleges. Last year CAT was conducted in 3 slots and CAT Score Normalization method was used while calculating the CAT percentile. In CAT 2021 the same method will be followed to calculate the scores and percentiles of the candidates. Read More CAT Score Calculation
CAT Expected Cut Off 2021 for Top Colleges
CAT Percentile Vs Marks – Past Year Trends
|Percentile/Year||CAT 2019||CAT 2018|
CAT Percentile Vs Marks – Section Wise
|CAT Percentile||CAT VARC Marks||CAT DILR Marks||CAT QA Marks||CAT Overall Marks|
How to Use CAT Percentile Predictor 2021?
Candidates can use the percentile predictor soon after taking the exam by following a few simple steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Create a login account at Collegedunia by simply mentioning your email id, contact number, full name and password.
- Candidates who already have an account can login using their email id and password. This is an essential step to use CAT Percentile Predictor.
Step 2: Enter Details
Once done with registration, a redirected window asking for marks and category details will be displayed.
- Expected Marks: Candidates need to enter their expected marks out of 300. Candidates can calculate their expected marks on the basis of CAT Cutoff along with their stated attempts and correct answers.
- Expected Percentile: There is also an option to enter expected percentile (out of 100) instead of marks.
- Gender: Select gender category from male, female and other options. This is necessary as several IIMs and B-schools have defined separate selection criteria based on gender.
- Cut off Category: Aspirants have to provide their reservation category details.
- State of Domicile: Out of the complete list of options available, select state to which you belong.
Step 3: Predict your CAT Percentile
After mentioning the required information to calculate your CAT percentile, click on ‘Predict Now’. A new window will open mentioning expected percentile and list of colleges accepting the score.
Example to Use CAT Percentile Predictor
Suppose a candidate ‘X’ is a male Delhi resident and is aspiring to appear for CAT 2021 and aiming to score 180 out of 300 marks. His/Her Collegedunia Percentile predictor window will appear likewise:
Use Filters to Predict Colleges Accepting Score
Collegedunia Percentile Predictor not just estimates the rank but also provides specific filters according to MBA streams and cities across India.
- Select college in a particular state and city: Number of colleges in each state accepting the Percentile is shown down below. Candidates can refine their results as per their desired state.
- Management Substream: As B-schools provide number of management programs, candidates have their own preferences. According to the expected percentile of the candidate colleges as per specific programs are also displayed. Candidates can opt for programs from operational management to finance and foreign trade.
- Type of Degree: Not just programs, the predictor also provides option to choose college as per type of degree aspired by the candidate. With MBA/PGDM being the most prominent degree, options of PG Diploma and Executive MBA can also be opted. This depends on the eligibility criteria required for specific degree type.
More than 2,44 lakh candidates applied for CAT 2019 and 209,926 appeared for the exam. The constant increase in the number of CAT aspirants has increased the competition as well. CAT Percentile Predictor is a premium tool to guide candidates shortlist their desired college and program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Are only chances for admissions to IIMs covered through CAT Percentile Predictor?
Ans. No, CAT Percentile Predictor covers a range of reputed private mangement colleges with great placement history, and the generated results are not limited to IIMs. The data for admission cut offs of suitable private colleges has also been covered by Collegedunia’s CAT percentile predictor.
Question: Are the results from CAT Percentile Predictor reliable?
Ans. The results from CAT Percentile Predictor are based on the previous years’ admission cut offs of various participating colleges. CAT Percentile predictor provides an expected range of available colleges post analysing the past trends and the scores entered by you, and therefore it is a reliable tool to explore your college options.
Question: What is expected sectional CAT 2021 Cut off for IIM Calcutta?
Ans. Based on previous year records, the Expected CAT Cut off for IIM Calcutta is tabulated below:
|Section 1 (Quantitative Ability)||75||65||60||55||55|
|Section 2 (Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning)||80||65||60||55||55|
|Section 3 (Verbal Ability)||80||70||65||55||55|
Question: Will I get admission in an IIM with 93 percentile in CAT 2021?
Ans. You have scored a decent percentile in CAT, and it is quite possible you might get admission into an IIM. To get further information on which colleges you might get, you can check CAT Cut off