GCET 2021 Application Form will be released on the official website on May 17, 2021. Candidates are requested to check their GCET 2021 Eligibility before filling the application form. The deadline to register is May 22, 2021 without late application charges. The exam is scheduled for June 15 and 16, 2021.
- Those who have not been able to register by the deadline can do so before June 4, 2021 by paying late registration charges (INR 1500).
- Candidates will be required to fill in personal details, academic details, etc in GCET application form and submit it online by making a payment of INR 2000 as application fees.
- While filling application form candidates will also be required to select exam city as per their preference. Incomplete or incorrect application forms lead to rejection, so candidates fill the form carefully & completely.
Read the article to know more about how to fill GCET 2021 Application form, dates, and much more.
GCET 2021 Application Dates
|Release of GCET application form online||May 17, 2021|
|Commencement of submission of GCET 2021 application form||May 22, 2021|
|Last date to submit application with late fee||June 4, 2021|
|Availability of GCET admit card||June 2021|
|GCET 2021||June 15 and 16, 2021|
How to Apply for GCET 2021?
The application form of GCET will be submitted only in the offline mode. Candidates must have verified that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of GCET 2021 before filling the application form. Candidates could check the step by step procedure to fill and submit GCET application form 2021 below:
- Download GCET 2021 Application Form (Form A) from the application link and take a printout on A4 Size paper. The paper should be of good quality.
- Enter all required particulars like Personal details, details related to the category of the candidates, etc.
- Affix 1 recent color photograph on the application form. Candidates must note that the photograph should be taken not more than 3 months prior to the date of admission.
- Enclose two additional photographs with the GCET application form
- Enter complete postal address, including the postal code
- Enter telephone/contact number. The Telephone number must be entered by with area code in brackets
- Check your Subject-Codes (subject codes are mentioned in the table below) and encircle them
- Mention your center code and name; choose your GCET center 2021
- Enter details related to DD like DD number, Bank Name, and Date on which it is issued.
- Candidates and their parents must sign at the designated place in the form.
GCET 2021 Application Fee:
- The application fee is INR. 2000/- for all category candidates.
- Candidates submitted the application fee via credit card, debit card, or net banking
Documents Required to Fill GCET Application Form 2021
- 3 passport size photographs. The photographs should not be taken more than 3 months before filling the application form.
- Copy of SSCE Passing Certificate
- Copy of class XII Passing certificate
- DD for the Application Fees
NOTE: Candidates submited the application form of GCET 2021 in person. They also collected GCET 2021 admit card in person.
GCET 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates will also be given the opportunity to make corrections to their application forms. The authority will announce the dates of GCET 2021 Form correction and within that time period candidates can make corrections in the some of the details like name, category, address, etc.
Candidates can also contact the GCET authority in case of any discrepancy.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number +91-832-2413571
Address: Government Of Goa Directorate Of Technical Education, Goa State DTE Building, Alto-porvorim, Bardez, Goa, Pin 403521.
GCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates are required to fulfill GCET 2021 eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting authorities.
Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian national. Candidates who are not having a domicile or a citizenship certificate are not eligible to apply for GCET 2021.
Age requirements: There is no age limit for candidates applying for any engineering program.
Domicile requirements: Candidates must have resided for a minimum period of 10 years. Candidates applying for concession in this must submit proof as specified
Examination Board: An applicant must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Goa Board or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other examination, which in scope and standard, is deemed to be equivalent to the H.S.S.C. examination of Goa Board
Qualifying Marks: Applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Class XII) Examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with English, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology, and secured not less than 45% in the aggregate of subjects of Physics & Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology. Applicants belonging to SC, ST, and OBC category must have secured 40%.
GCET 2021 Application Form FAQS
Ques: What is the mode of payment for filling the GCET application form?
Ans: The mode of payment for the GCET 2021 application fee is through online mode or Challan. After downloading the challan, the candidate needs to select a bank from the list of specified banks to download the Challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
Ques: How to fill the DCET application form. What are the major steps?
Ans: Candidates can access the GCET application forms from the official website of Goa CET. Fill all the fields like personal details, details related to the category of the candidates, etc. Candidates need to affix a recent color photograph on the GCET 2021 application form. Enter the complete postal address, including the postal code, telephone/contact number. Enter details related to DD like DD number, Bank Name and Date on which it is issued and do the final submission.
Ques: What is the DCET exam fee structure for SC/ST students?
Ans: For GCET exam, the registration or application fee structure is the same for all the categories. Candidates need to pay INR 2000 for the GCET registration. The candidates need to get a DD of INR.1800 prepared in favor of “Director of Technical Education” drawn on any of the authorized banks payable at Panaji branch against the application fee of GCET 2021. The candidates must also note that they should write their name, mobile number, address, and other details on the backside of the DD.
Ques: Can a non-Goa student appear for a GCET exam?
Ans: GCET exam is not only for Goa origin candidates. Candidates should be an Indian National and he/she should have cleared the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Goa Board.
Ques: Can I make changes to the GCET application form?
Ans: We advise all the candidates to check all the details filled by them. In case of any discrepancies, please check your details again and correct the information.
Ques: Students having science without Mathematics will be eligible for examination?
Ans: No, Mathematics will be necessary to apply for the examination.
Ques: I will be appearing in 12th class in the year 2021, am I eligible for the examination?
Ans: Yes, 12thappearing candidates will be also eligible for GCET 2021.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.