GCET 2021 Amit Card will be made available in the first week of April 2021 till the exam date. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download their admit card. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam hall without admit card. Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof (Driving License/ Aadhar card etc.) along with admit card.
Candidates are required to check all the mentioned details carefully and then take a print out of their GCET 2021 admit card to be preserved for the future. Candidates have to produce their admit cards at the exam center before entering the exam hall, failing to produce the same candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test. Applicants need to preserve GCET 2021 admit card because it is also required at the time of GCET 2021 counselling and admission.
GCET is a Common Entrance Test of Goa state. It is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa every year. The admit contains all the vital information about candidates like details of test venue, timings of the exam, and other important information and instructions related to the test and the candidate. GCET 2021 admit card will be made available online by the exam authorities.
GCET 2021 Admit Card will be issued to those candidates who have completed the GCET 2021 application form submission process along with the payment of exam fee, self-attested copies of the prescribed documents, and three passport size photographs.
Steps to Download GCET 2021 Admit Card
Successfully registered candidates will be able to collect their admit card on the same day of the submission of the application form. GCET Admit card 2021 will not be provided to the candidates through online mode or by post. DTE Goa does not provide any online facility for downloading the Admit card.
Students are required to obtain GCET 2021 “Photo Admit Cards” from the admission committee. Applicants are advised to submit the completely filled GCET 2021 Application Form before the deadline date at the notified designated centers of DTE, Goa to get the Admit card.
The steps to get the GCET 2021 admit card is as follows:
- Visit the notified designated center of DTE, Goa.
- Submit your application form in person.
- Collect your “Photo Admit Card”.
- Check all the details printed in admit card.
- Keep 2-3 photocopies of your admit card for future references.
Details Mentioned in GCET Admit Card
Admit Card of GCET 2021 carries vital information about the candidates like details of test venue, timings of the exam, and other important information and instructions related to the test and the candidate
GCET 2021 Admit Card contained important information with regard to the candidates taking up the exam.
- GCET Registration Number
- GCET Admit Card Number
- GCET Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details
- Test center details
- Unique Photo ID Proof Details
- Test Timings
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph
Discrepancy in GCET 2021 Admit Card
It is the duty of the student to scrutinize all the details mentioned on the GCET 2021 Admit Card. If any discrepancy is found then, the applicant will be required to report the problem to the official authority of GCET i.e. DTE, Goa when they receive the Admit Card at the designated center and get the problem fixed.
Documents Required on Exam Day
On the day of GCET, 2021 Examination candidates will be required to bring the following documents for the verification process.
- GCET Photo Admit Card 202e
- The Unique ID proof(in original). The ID proof must be the same as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates who did not have the hard copy of the GCET 2021 admit card issued at the time of submission and the Unique Photo ID in original will not be allowed to take the examination
- Candidates will be required to show the invigilator the GCET Admit Card 2021 and the Unique Photo ID proof in original as and when required.
It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the Admit card issued by the DTE, Goa.
Instructions for the candidates
- Candidates are advised that forms will be accepted on all prescribed dates during the working period.
- Candidates must check the details printed on the admit card is correct or not.
- Check the entries such as the candidate’s name, exam center, exam time & date, father’s name roll number and etc.
- Candidates are also advised to check the instructions given on the backside of the admit card.
- Follow all the instructions given for the day of the exam.
Goa CET 2021 Exam Centers
There are 15 test centers across Goa where GCET 2021 exam will be conducted. The candidate had to select and enter their choice of GCET Exam Center in the Application Form. DTE, Goa is responsible for the allocation of the exam center. Once the examination center is allocated it could be changed in any condition. The list of the exam centers is given in the table below:
|Goa CET 2021 Exam Center||Centre Code||Venue|
|Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Hr. Secondary School|
|Navelim||13||Rosary College/Higher Secondary School of Arts & Commerce|
|Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|Ponda 1||16||A.J. De Almeida High School|
|Ponda (Farmagudi)||17||G. V. Ms. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Cuncolim||23||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|Dharbandora||24||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Higher Secondary School|
GCET 2021 Important Instructions
- Check the details in the Admit Card are correct and legible.
- DTE, Goa may change the city of examination or date of examination at their discretion without assigning any reason.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card is not issued by the DTE, Goa.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center/hall after the commencement of the examination.
- After the invigilator has verified GCET 2021 Admit card of the candidate, he must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- Do not deface, distort, mutilate, or damage the Admit card. It should be kept in excellent condition.
- Any kind of tampering in the Admit card lead to direct disqualification.
- Mark the Test timing and Time of Reporting.
- The candidates reported at the examination center at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates followed the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and are not indulge in an argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination center. The candidates, who did not follow the instructions, will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidates brought a photo identity card also along with their printout of the Admit Card on the day of examination.
- The candidates neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination. The candidates did not disturb other candidates in the examination room and maintain complete silence during the examination. The candidate violating these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The decision of DTE, Goa shall be final in all matters.
GCET 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ques. Can a Non-Goan give Goa CET 2021?
Ans. Yes, Candidates who have lived in Goa for more than 10 years (5 years whose parents/guardians are born in Goa) could apply for the exam primarily. Though candidates from outside the State of Goa can apply for the exam provided they will be allocated seats if they remain vacant once domicile candidates are granted admission.
Ques. Is Mathematics compulsory to apply for GCET 2021?
Ans. Candidates must have passed/ Appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics. Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects. Anyone of the optional subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science is acceptable.
Ques. Is there any relaxation for SC/ ST category students in GCET?
Ans. Candidates from unreserved category have to qualify 10+2 with 50% marks whereas SC/ ST / OBC candidates are given a relaxation of 5% that is they are required to get 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
Ques. Do I have to download GCET 2021 Admit card in online mode?
Ans. No, as informed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates in person only at the time of Form submission.
Ques. Can I apply for Architecture Courses through Goa CET 2021?
Ans. Candidates who have to take admission in Architecture courses have to appear for NATA 2021 and provide their scores to colleges in Goa.
Ques: Can I also get application form on website?
Ans: No, the application form will be made available only via offline mode.
Ques: Suppose I unable to attend examination, will I get my application fee back?
Ans: No, the application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.