TS LAWCET Counselling 2021 dates will be announced by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The procedure will begin after the release of TS LAWCET Results by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Candidates must score a minimum of 42 marks out of 120 marks to make it to the merit list. Exam Dates for TS LAWCET 2021 will be announced by the TSCHE, and based on previous patterns the exam is expected to take place in the month of May, 2021.
- Web Counselling Process candidates have to select their choice of course and college. Merit List will carry the names of all the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling procedure.
- TSCHE will release a schedule of Certificate verification and exercising Web Options for TS LAWCET. Check TS LAWCET 2021 Cut off
- The selection procedure starts with the candidates reporting at Help Line Centers for certificate verification and finally selecting the preferred colleges they want admissions into.
- Nearly, 4090 seats (2850 LLB seats and 1240 five-year seats) will be offered through TS LAWCET.
- Last year, 90.57% candidates qualified for 3 year LLB and 71.77% qualified for 5 year LLB program.
Highlights of TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana Law Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline and Online|
|Commencement of TS LAWCET Counselling 2021||October 2021|
|Documents to Carry for TS LAWCET Counselling||Admit Card, Scorecard, Identity Proof, Educational Degrees, Photograph|
|TS LAWCET Counselling Fee||General Category – INR 1000 |
Reserved Category (SC/ST) – INR 500
|TS LAWCET Helpline Numbers||8297752678 | 8297753678|
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling Dates
TSCHE will release the counselling schedule for the law exam on the official website after the declaration of results. Until then candidates can go through a tentative schedule for the same based on previous year dates:
|Course||Ranks||Certificate Verification Date (Tentative)||Web option Exercising Date (Tentative)|
|3 year LLB Program||1-4600||October 19-23||November 1-5|
|3 year LLB Program||4600-9200||October 19-23||November 1-5|
|3 year LLB Program||9201-13095||October 20-24||November 2-6|
|5 year LLB Program||1-2893||October 21-24||November 2-7|
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure majorly involves two stages viz.
Stage 1 – Certificate/ Document Verification
Stage 2 – Registration to exercise the Web Options
Stage 3 – Exercising of Web Options
Stage 1 – Certificate/ Document Verification
Before exercising options, candidates have to get all the documents verified at various designated Help Line Centers (HLCs). The offline verification procedure will tentatively begin in October, 2021. Candidates will be called for counselling registration and document verification rank-wise. Provide their valid mobile number during the verification process. Verify all the details carefully as the same will be used at the time of seat allotment. In case of discrepancies, they should immediately notify the counselling coordinator.
Step 1: Document/ Certificates Required for Counselling
- TS LAWCET 2021 Rank Card
- TS LAWCET 201 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non-Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2017 for Scholarships)
Note:Candidates have to produce original as well as photocopies (at least 2) at the HelpLine Centers.
Step 2: Depositing TS LAWCET Counselling Fee
After document verification, candidates have to deposit a requisite counselling fee. Tabulated below is the fee as per candidate’s category:
|Category||Counselling Fee (INR)|
Stage 2: Registration to exercise Web Options
After depositing the fee, a One Time Password (OTP) will be generated on the registered mobile number. The stepwise procedure to exercise the web option is as follows:
Step 1: Visit the TS LAWCET Official Website i.e. lawcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on ‘Web Option’ link. The following login screen will appear:
Step 3: Enter your TS LAWCET Hall Ticket Number, DOB and Rank.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Login’ button to proceed.
Step 5: Security PIN Options Page – Select any one of the options either ‘Registered mobile’/ ‘Registered Email id’ to receive ‘5 digit PIN number’.
Step 6: Click on the “send PIN” button to receive the PIN. Do not share this PIN number with others.
Step 7: Enter “5” digit PIN number sent to your registered mobile/ email ID. Click “verify” to proceed to exercise ‘web options’.
Note: Click “resend” in case you forgot/didn’t receive a PIN number.
Step 8: After successful login, verify all the details submitted at the time of registration for TS LAWCET 2021. Click on ‘I Agree’ before exercising the web options.
Stage 3: Exercising of Web Options
In this step, candidates can finally select their preferred colleges and select the programs as well.
Step 1: Click ‘Add Option’ to enable the optional list for selection of colleges Course wise / College type / Fee type in the web options page as shown below:
A window will appear displaying College details/ Information for selection. Scroll Up/Down to view the college list.
Step 2: Click on the checkbox to ‘Select’/ ‘Unselect’ the college.
- An applicant can select “multiple colleges” from the list displayed in the window.
- Click on “view checked” to view all the selected list of options.
- Click on “uncheck” to list / clear all selected options.
- Use “search” field to access a particular college/ Course/ College Type/ Fee Type/ District.
- Click “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
Step 3: Priority Change – The priority of the colleges can be changed by selecting the college and clicking the ‘UP’ button and ‘DOWN’ button. To remove the college option click ‘REMOVE’ button. To Add more colleges click ‘ADD OPTIONS’ Button.
Step 4: Click ‘Save and Continue’ to proceed for the submission of the priority list. Click ‘Confirm’ to save the current options.
Note:The selected options can be modified later if required.
Step 5: Final Submission – The final List of Colleges can be viewed by candidates before final submission. Click the ‘Back’ button to Edit/ Remove/ Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
Note: After ‘Final Submit’ is clicked, candidates will not be able to make any changes in the list.
Step 6: Print out of Final List of Options
Click ‘Print’ Button to take a print of the submitted priority list. Or, download the priority list from the email using ‘Registered Mail ID’.
TS LAWCET 2021 Participating Colleges
|Participating College/ Institute||Fees (First Year)||Seat Intake 3 Year LLB||Seat Intake 5 Year LLB|
|University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad||₹ 2,900||60||60|
|University College of Law, Kakatiya University, Warangal||₹7,420||80||80|
|University College of Law, Telangana University, Warangal||₹15,670||50||-|
|Adarsh Law College, Warangal||-||300||120|
|Anantha Law College, Hyderabad||₹7,605||240||60|
|Aurora’s Legal Science Academy||120||60|
|Bhaskar Law College, Ranga Reddy||-||120||-|
|College of Law for Women, Hyderabad||-||60||-|
|Dr. Ambedkar Law College, Hyderabad||₹ 15,600||180||60|
|Justice Kumarayya College of Law, Karimnagar||-||180||-|
|K V Rangareddy Institute of Law, Hyderabad||-||180||60|
|KIMS College of Law, Karimnagar||-||120||-|
|Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad||₹12,100||599||240|
|Manair Law College, Khammam||₹ 40,520 Total Fees||180||-|
|Marwadi Shiksha Samiti Law College, Hyderabad||-||240||-|
|Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad||-||240||120|
|Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad||₹ 12,450||240||60|
|Ponugoti Madhava Rao College, Hyderabad||-||240||-|
|Sultan Ul Uloom Law College, Hyderabad||₹30,600||120||120|
|Vinayaka Law College, Medak||-||180||-|
|O U Post Graduate College of Law, Hyderabad||-||-||60|
Note: Candidates who are unable to produce category certificates will be treated as regular candidates.
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling Instructions
Listed below are the instructions that need to be followed by all the eligible candidates at the time of counselling:
- Be careful while exercising choice filling. The list of seats allotted will not be modified once published.
- The list of saved colleges will be sent to the registered mobile number of candidates via SMS.
- Students have to take a printout of the seat allotment letter for future reference.
- It is advised to report at the specified college at a particular time for counseling purposes.
- Candidature may be canceled upon failure to be present on time.
Note: In case the first round has been missed for some reason, the candidate can take part in the second round of counselling.
TS LAWCET 2021 Phase II Counselling
The counselling procedure has a maximum of two rounds. This is the final phase for admissions. All the steps involved in this phase will be the same as in Phase I of TS LAWCET Counselling.
The following candidates are eligible to participate in the procedure:
- Who secure a seat in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and wish to move to some other college.
- Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web-based counselling and could not secure a seat.
- Candidates who did not participate in earlier phases even though he/she has been called for counselling.
- Candidates who are allotted a seat but didn’t report.
- A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
What is the schedule for Phase 2 Counselling?
Ans. The schedule for all the courses (3 year LLB, 5 year LLB and LLM) is tabulated below:
|Certificate Verification||1 – Last||November 14|
|Exercising of Web Options||1 – Last||November 14 – November 15|
Note: Candidates who have already got their certificates verified need not attend the certificate verification procedure and can exercise web options directly.
Help Line Centers (HLCs) for TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling?
|Name||Help Line Center|
|Hyderabad||Nizam College, Basheerbagh|
|Warangal||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling FAQs
Ques. What is the processing fee for TS LAWCET Counselling?
Ans. The processing fee for this phase varies as per candidate’s category.
Ques. What are the qualifying marks in TS LAWCET 2021?
Ans. As per the authorities, qualifying marks for LAWCET is tabulated below:
|Course Name||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|LLB (3 years)||120||42|
|LLB (5 years)||120||42|
Ques. Which are the compatible search engines in which I can exercise my web options in?
Ans. The TS LAWCET Web application can run only on desktops and laptops and work only in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. browsers.
Ques. I want to update my registered Mobile Number. What should I do?
Ans. To update your “registered mobile” click on “new mobile”. You will receive a PIN number to the updated “new mobile number”. (All alerts/notifications/ messages will be sent to the updated mobile number.) Each time you login use the same “PIN number”.
Ques. Which are the TS LAWCET HelpLine Centers (Phase I) for Document Verification and Counselling?
Ans. The counselling centers or helpline centers for TS LAWCET are as follows:
|Warangal||Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University Campus, Warangal|
|Hyderabad||University College of Science, Saifabad|
|University PG College, SP Road, Secunderabad|
|AV Arts and Science College|
Ques. Is the processing fee for counselling refundable?
Ans. No, candidates must make note that the processing fee paid at the time of certificate verification is non-refundable.
Ques. What all documents are required at the time of the Second Phase of Counselling?
Ans. The documents as mentioned for Phase I of counselling needs to be produced at the time of Phase II Counselling. Make sure to carry the originals along with two photocopies of each document. Check Important Documents for TS LAWCET Counselling.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.