TS LAWCET Result 2019 will be announced on the official portal at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates need to enter their issued hall ticket number in order to check and download their scorecards.
- This year, Osmania University has scheduled TS LAWCET 2019 for May 26 in PBT mode.
- The results are expected to be released by the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Counselling of TS LAWCET 2019 will commence in the month of July 2019. Know more
TS LAWCET Results #Quick Facts
- TSCHE has released the schedule of Certificate verification and exercising Web Options for TS LAWCET. Check Now
- Answer Key for TS LAWCET 2019 will be released prior to the result declaration i.e. on May 28.
- Merit List will carry the rank of a candidate as per their category. Also, marks as per the subject will also be mentioned on the list.
- While 90.57 percent qualified for 3 year LLB, 71.77 qualified for 5 years LLB program. CheckTS LAWCET Cut Off
TS LAWCET Results 2019 Dates
The official dates for the process have been released by the conducting body. Tabulated below is the schedule for TS LAWCET Result and Answer Keys:
|Release of TS LAWCET Answer Key 2019 (Preliminary)||May 28, 2019|
|Last Date to submit Objections on Preliminary Keys||May 29, 2019|
|Release of TS LAWCET Exam Result 2019||June 10, 2019|
|Release of TS LAWCET Answer Key 2019 (Final)||June 10, 2019|
|Issue of TS LAWCET Merit List 2019||June 18, 2019|
|Commencement of TS LAWCET Counselling 2019||July 2019 onwards|
Note: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence, request for re-totaling or revaluation will not be entertained.
How to Check TS LAWCET Result?
The availability or issue of results will be notified via SMS provided at the time of TS LAWCET Registration. Also, daily newspapers or other major educational websites will also notify the release of the scores.
Follow the steps listed below to check the results:
Steps to Check TS LAWCET Result 2019?
Step 1: Visit the official portal of TSCHE i.e. tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: Click ‘CETs -2019 Results & Web Counselling’ link, placed on the right side of the page.
Step 3: The following screen will appear,
Step 4: Click on the law program opted (3 year or 5 year).
Step 5: Enter your TS LAWCET Hall Ticket No. and Submit.
Step 6: Download and save TS LAWCET 2019 Result
TS LAWCET Ranking
Osmania University will issue TS LAWCET Rank Card 2019 along with the results on June 18. Steps to download TS LAWCET Rank Card:
Step 1: Visit the official portal of TSCHE i.e. tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: Click ‘TS LAWCET’ link, placed on the right side of the page.
Step 3: The following page will open up, and the rank card link will be given as shown below:
Step 4: Enter your LAWCET credentials namely Hall Ticket No., Registration No. and DOB.
Step 5: Submit all the details and click on ‘View Rank Card’ link.
Details mentioned on the rank card:
Candidate’s Name – name of the candidate/ applicant who appeared for TS LAWCET 2019. It will be same as entered at the time of registration.
Registration Number – it will be the number as issued after successfully submitting the application form.
Program/ Course Name – there are two programs that are offered namely 3 year LLB or 5 year LLB programs.
Examination Name – Name of the exam i.e. TS LAWCET (Telangana Law Common Entrance Test)
Individual Marks – As there are three sections in the exam, marks will be given as per section as well.
Total Marks – Aggregate marks scored in the law entrance examination.
Q. What are the particular(s) mentioned in Rank Column?
Ans. The rank column will consist of any of the following:
- Rank scored by the candidate
- NQ (not qualified)
- WH (withheld), the results for this category will be awarded after the submission of required evidence.
- (*) symbol in the column indicates that candidate claims to be belonging to SC/ ST category. Hence, there will be no qualifying marks for the reserved category. The ranks will be valid by providing a valid caste certificate at the time of final admissions.
Q. How is the ranking done in the law entrance exam?
Ans. The candidates are ranked in the order of merit based on the marks scored in TS LAWCET 2019. In case of any tie, tie-breaking criteria will be followed. Read on to know more about the same.
TS LAWCET Answer Key 2019
TS LAWCET Answers will be released on the official website of Osmania University and TS LAWCET. The responses will be released in two stages namely Preliminary Key and Final Answer Key.
Quick facts about TS LAWCET 2019 Answer Key:
- Preliminary Responses will release within three hours as soon as the exam is completed.
- Answer key helps to analyze the performance and in getting an estimate of marks in the exam.
- There is a provision to apply for re-evaluation using the preliminary answer key. However, candidates are asked to wait until the announcement of results.
- Final Answer Keys are released on the day of announcement of TS LAWCET Results.
- The keys will be displayed in a PDF format.
CheckTS LAWCET Participating Institutes
How to download answer keys for TS LAWCET?
Step 1: Visit TSCHE or TS LAWCET Official Website.
Step 2: The website will contain links to LAWCET and PGLCET.
Step 3: Click on ‘TS LAWCET 2019’ link.
Step 4: Click on ‘Preliminary Keys’ tab.
Step 5: Select ‘3 year LLB or 5 year LLB’ link as per the program that you appeared for.
Step 6: A PDF file will open with the answer keys details for Code A, Code B, Code C and Code D
Step 7: Click on the code and tally your responses.
Note: The code represents the question paper given to the candidate. Candidates can check the answers with the question paper and grade themselves.
TS LAWCET Merit List 2019
Merit List for TS LAWCET is released by TSCHE shortly after the announcement of result. Candidates have to secure a minimum mark to qualify for admission procedure. The merit list comprises names of only qualified candidates. They have to secure a minimum of 35% in the exam. Candidates securing the highest mark will lead the rank list.
Q. What are the Qualifying marks in TS LAWCET 2019?
Ans. As per the authorities, mentioned below are minimum marks required to participate in TS LAWCET Counselling:For 3 year LLB Program –
42 marks out of 120 marksFor 5 year LLB Program –
42 marks out of 120 marksQ. What criteria are followed in order to break a tie in TS LAWCET?
Ans. Tie-Breaker standard defined by the authorities is as follows:
- Marks in Part C i.e. Aptitude for the Study of Law will be considered
- In case the tie still continues, marks in Part B i.e. Current Affairs will be considered
- If the tie still persists, candidates with same marks will be grouped together for ranking purpose and at the time of admission, higher age might become the decisive factor.
CheckTS LAWCET Exam Pattern
Q. What is the validity of TS LAWCET Score?
Ans. The scores of Telangana Law Common Entrance Test are only valid for a year. This means if you are appearing for 2019, the validity is for the academic session 2019- 19 only.
What after the release of TS LAWCET Results?
Post declaration of results, all the qualified candidates have to appear for counselling procedure. TS LAWCET Counselling will take place in both online and offline mode. Seat allocation will happen on the basis of marks secured and category of the candidates. The steps are followed:
- Register for counselling on TSCHE website
- Enter Name, Marks Secured, Rank allotted, Mobile number
- Select preference of colleges
- College ranking will be offered by the council on basis of infrastructure, faculty and placement options
- Council will analyze the application and allot the seats based on availability and rank secured
- Candidates will have to visit the allotted college as per the schedule for confirmation and document verification
- Payment of admission fee for confirmation of the seat has to be done for final enrollment.
Important Documents Required at the time of Document Verification:
- TS LAWCET Merit List / Rank Card
- Mark Sheet of 10th / 12th Exam
- Degree Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Other Certificates and required documents, in case of an application under the special category
- Recent Photographs
CheckTS LAWCET Counselling Procedure
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College