VITEEE Counselling 2019 will be held for admissions to undergraduate courses of engineering (B.Tech) in VIT University. The selection procedure will be done in offline mode for qualified candidates from May 9 to 11, 2019 for Phase I (tentative). The counselling of VITEEE 2019 for Phase II will be held from May 14 to 18 (tentative). However, the counselling of VITEEE only at VIT Bhopal Campus for Phase II will be held on May 19 and 20.
- To participate in VITEEE counselling 2019, candidates need to visit the designated counselling venue as per their ranks and the scheduled time.
- It's mandatory for candidates to bring their Counselling E-Admit Card, Result copy, Aadhaar Card and Documents to the counselling venue.
- At the venue, first of all, they have to register themselves, and after the registration, candidates have to appear for the documents verification at the venue alloted by the admission authority.
- At the VIT counselling centre, candidates will be able to find out the availability of seats for different branches in different participating institutes.
- Candidates will be summoned according to their ranks in VITEEE, in two phases. Each candidate will be given a specific time slot for a particular day as per their ranks for the counselling.
Highlights of VITEEE 2019 Counselling
|VITEEE Counselling 2019 will be held in|
Phase I: May 9 to 11, 2019
Phase II: May 14 to 18, 2019
|VITEEE Counselling Dates 2019 will release at||vit.ac.in|
|Number of Counselling rounds||2|
|Selection will depend on||Merit and branch preference|
|VITEEE Fee after selection||INR 50,000 (includes counselling fee of INR 10,000)|
|Mode of Fee payment||Online/ Demand Draft|
VITEEE Counselling Dates 2019
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule Phase I - Vellore, Chennai, Amravati, Bhopal
|Date||Time||Session||From Rank||To Rank|
|May 9, 2019||8.30 am||1||1||3000|
|May 9, 2019||11.00 am||2||3001||6000|
|May 9, 2019||1.00 pm||3||6001||8000|
|May 10, 2019||8.30 am||1||8001||10000|
|May 10, 2019||11.00 am||2||10001||12000|
|May 10, 2019||1.00 pm||3||12001||14000|
|May 11, 2019||8.30 am||1||14001||16000|
|May 11, 2019||11.00 am||2||16001||18000|
|May 11, 2019||1.00 pm||3||18001||20000|
The schedule for Phase II of VITEEE 2019 counselling has also been announced. Candidates can check the counselling schedule from the table below.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule Phase II - Vellore, Chennai, Amravati, Bhopal Campuses
|Date||Time||Session||From Rank||To Rank|
|May 14, 2019||8.30 am||1||20001||22000|
|May 14, 2019||11.00 am||2||22001||25000|
|May 14, 2019||1.00 pm||3||25001||28000|
|May 15, 2019||8.30 am||1||28001||34000|
|May 15, 2019||11.00 am||2||34001||40000|
|May 15, 2019||1.00 pm||3||40001||46000|
|May 16, 2019||8.30 am||1||46001||52000|
|May 16, 2019||11.00 am||2||52001||58000|
|May 16, 2019||1.00 pm||3||58001||64000|
|May 17, 2019||8.30 am||1||64001||70000|
|May 17, 2019||11.00 am||2||70001||76000|
|May 17, 2019||1.00 pm||3||76001||82000|
|May 18, 2019||8.30 am||1||82001||88000|
|May 18, 2019||11.00 am||2||88001||94000|
|May 18, 2019||1.00 pm||3||94001||99000|
VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2019
The counselling procedure for allocating different branches of engineering is based on the All India Rank in VITEEE 2019. Eligible students must register for counselling on the website of VIT. Only the registered aspirants can attend the VITEEE Counselling 2019 round. Candidates must follow the below steps to participate in VITEEE Counselling 2019:
- Register for VITEEE Counselling 2019
- Candidates will be informed through SMS about the schedule of VITEEE Counselling 2019
- Visit the required VITEEE Counselling Centre and present documents
- Slot and day-wise vacant seats will be updated by VIT
- Date and time of VITEEE Counselling 2019 will not change under any circumstance
- In case a candidate fails to reach the centre, his seat will be offered to the next candidate in order of merit
- In special cases (inevitable/unforeseen/unavoidable reasons) if some examinee is not able to participate in VITEEE counselling 2019 personally on the specified date and time, then he can appear for counselling on a subsequent date and time. For this, he has to inform the VITEEE 2019 office in this regard. Secondly, the candidate has to accept whichever branch is available at that time.
- In case a qualified candidate’s marksheet is not received before the scheduled day of counselling, he has to produce an undertaking mentioning that if the candidate fails to qualify as per the rules, then he/she will give up their seat.
Instructions for VITEEE Counselling Centre
Information for allocation of seats will be put up on the VIT website on the day of declaration of results. There guidelines for the counselling process are given below:
- It is mandatory to carry the counselling admit card. It can be obtained from the VIT website after the declaration of VITEEE 2019 Result. Candidate should fill in the details and keep a copy for the process.
- Candidate should be present at the allotted centre and time for counselling as per their rank.
- According to a candidate’s rank, his identity and documents will be verified. Then, the candidate must enter his digital signature as assurance of being present for the counselling.
- The number of seats available and the list of branches will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate must fill in his choices for securing a seat.
- A seat will be allotted to the aspirant in accordance with his rank and choice. If he/she wishes to confirm the seat, an advance fee must be paid.
- Selected candidates must submit a DD for INR 50,000, drawn in the favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore. This fee is to be submitted only on confirmation of admission to the branch allotted to the candidate. The counselling process fee is INR 10,000 and it is non-refundable. It will be adjusted in the tuition fees when the candidate joins the University.
Check VITEEE Cutoff 2019
Documents required for VITEEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates must produce the following documents for verification in original along with two photocopies, at the specified VITEEE Counselling Centre. Any candidate without these documents cannot participate in the counselling process. The list of documents is given below:
|VITEEE 2019 e-Admit card||Caste certificate (if applicable)|
|VITEEE Counselling Admit card||Nativity certificate ((For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).|
|VITEEE Score card||Demand Draft for INR 50,000 (Advance payment)|
|Proof of birth (birth certificate, class 10th board certificate, etc.)||Physical fitness certificate|
|12th std Mark memo (if available)|
VITEEE 2019 Seat Allotment
- The qualifying students will be allotted seats with reference to their rank, choice of course and availability of seats.
- Allotment of branch and Campus is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- The candidate must decide for certain whether he wants to join the program based on the branch allotted to him before paying the fees.
Read about VITEEE Fee Structure 2019
Important Guidelines for VITEEE 2019 Counselling
VIT Counselling has a specific set of guidelines for the participating students. It is advisable to go through these guidelines to avoid any confusion at the time of admission and counselling.
- The information regarding counselling dates will be put up on the official website of VITEEE i.e. vit.ac.in. The qualified candidates will also be notified via text messages after results are declared.
- The selection of candidates and their admission to various courses offered by the VIT University in all their campuses will be followed through a single window for counselling.
- The number of short-listed candidates is more than the number of available seats due to a number of absentees.
- The qualification of a candidate in VITEEE 2019 and attending the counselling process does not guarantee him a seat.
- The details of the various branches of engineering offered under the B.Tech program in the current year, the total number of seats allocated to each branch at the time of counselling, the number of seats still available will be displayed at the counselling centre to enable the candidates to make their choice. Based on the availability of seats, the candidate will be then allotted a branch.
- If a candidate is not able to attend the counselling on the specified day and time due to some issue, he can do so on a subsequent day after informing the authorities. However, he will have to opt for a course available at that time. The candidate cannot claim a course he could have gotten at his original turn.
- The number of available seats for each branch after admission of students will be updated as the counselling proceeds. Candidates can visit the VIT website for this information.
- If a candidate has not received the mark memo of the qualifying exam, he must sign an undertaking which states that if he fails his seat shall be surrendered.
- Report to the counselling centre well in advance.
- No change of date or time for counselling is permissible.
- Students hailing from Andhra Pradesh / Telangana Intermediate Board of Education should make it a point to submit their Pass Certificate Cum Memorandum of Marks at the time of admission.
- A student once enrolled for a course, is expected to complete the same. He cannot withdraw from the University without informing the Registrar in writing. Otherwise he will be liable to pay fees for the period his name remains on the rolls.
- Candidates should report to classes within 7 days from the date of commencement of classes, failing which, the admission granted will be cancelled automatically and fees will stand forfeited.
- Violation of any instruction can make the candidate ineligible for admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College