University of Southern California established in 1880, is located in California, United States. It is one of the oldest private research University in California.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Offers more than 150 Majors and Minors, has 17 UG departments. Some of the popular majors are – Business, Management, Marketing, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Engineering, etc.
- Adjacent to the 226 acre campus, the University of Southern California has a 1.25 million square feet USC Village.
- USC Village provides accommodation to undergraduates and graduates in its residential halls, suites, apartments and family housing provisions.
- Online Application Form
- SAT/ACT, TOEFL/IELTS and PTE scores (for UG)
- GMAT/GRE score (for Graduate)
- Official transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
|Level of Study||Application Fee|
|Fall||December 1, 2018|
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||55,320 USD|
|Mandatory Fee||905 USD|
|Room and board||15,395 USD|
University of Southern California provides scholarships to Undergraduate student to help with their educational expenses. It offers around 12 scholarship programs, where fee is waivered from a few thousands to full tuition fee waiver. These are usually awarded on the basis of academic excellence, leadership qualities, and exceptional talents of the students.
The University of Southern California has around 365,000 alumni members, who are scientists, musicians, athletes, actors and politicians.