What is the MBA Entrepreneurship Development?
MBA Entrepreneurial Development is a postgraduate course of two years that offers unique insight on managerial and administrative skills.
It is utilised by people to demonstrate great Entrepreneurial skills, the program intends to develop innovative skills in the field of leadership and communication.
The program requires a bachelor's degree in any discipline, preferably commerce, accounting, statistics to avail admission in this course program.
The program primarily focuses on studying Entrepreneurship efforts and formation of networks and essential aspects of leadership and how these points can contribute into making a business successful and profitable.
|Name of the College||Admission Process||Average Fees||Average placement Offer|
|Institute of Management Studies Noida||Entrance Test||INR 20,000||INR 2-5 LPA|
|CMJ University, Ri-Bhoi||Entrance Test||INR 50,000||INR 2-6 LPA|
|Shobhit University Meerut||Entrance Test||INR 1,00,000||INR 2-5 LPA|
|Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer||Entrance Test||INR 13,365||INR 2-6 LPA|
|Global Open University Dimapur||Entrance Test||INR 32,265||INR 2-6 LPA|
The degree ensures work and employment in areas such as Automobile, Advertising, Agriculture, Banking, Cement, Small and medium enterprise management, Information technology, Insurance, Mining etc.
The average salary after MBA Entrepreneurship Development is INR 2-15 LPA.
What is the MBA Entrepreneurship Development Admission Process?
MBA in Entrepreneurial Development admission process requires a bachelor's degree in any related discipline to attain admission in the colleges that offer this course.
However candidates possessing extra qualifications related to commerce, accounting, marketing or statistics are also preferred by the college authorities.
A minimum score of 45-60% is required by the candidates who wish to study this course program.
|MBA from IIMs||MBA Admission without Exam||MBA through GMAT|
|MBA Placement Preparation||Why MBA?||MBA Fees|
What is the MBA Entrepreneurship Development Eligibility Criteria?
MBA in Entrepreneurial Development Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Candidates should have qualified their bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should have a minimum score of 45-60% to gain admission in the course program.
- Candidates with knowledge of statistics, commerce and accounting are preferred however this is not mandatory.
- Candidates,in certain cases may have to qualify a CET exam to seek admission in the colleges of their choice, while other colleges also offer merit based admission.
|MBA/PGDM in Delhi-NCR||MBA/PGDM in Maharashtra||MBA/PGDM in Chennai||MBA/PGDM in Uttar Pradesh||MBA/PGDM in Telangana|
Which are the Top MBA Entrepreneurship Development Entrance Examinations?
MBA in Entrepreneurial Development course aspirants are required to clear CET examinations such as :
- CAT: Common Aptitude Test also known as CAT is an exam conducted on national level to offer admission to students who wish to pursue their career in Management courses and provides colleges for the same. The course pattern includes general aptitude and reasoning as well as logical and thinking skills
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test or MAT is a test that is conducted on a national level to provide admission to potential students in MBA courses throughout India. The test pattern is similar to the CAT exams and includes multiple choice questions related to Subject matter and general reasoning and aptitude knowledge.
|Name of the Exam||Date of form Issue||Last date of submission||Day of Exam||Announcement of Results|
|CAT||First week of August 2021||4th week of September 2021||November 2021||January 2022|
|MAT||December 16,2020||January 31,2020||February 2021||February 2021|
How to Prepare for the MBA Entrepreneurship Development Entrance Examinations?
Aspirants who wish to study this course are required to follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Candidates are advised to make a time management table and practice each core subject with proper time schedule and attention
- Candidates are also advised to go through their previous syllabus or curriculum to understand concepts and other important topics
- Candidates are also advised to go through the previous year exam papers to understand the process and important questions and topics
- Candidates are also required to study the reasoning and aptitude questions with the help of YouTube and internet tutorials to understand such concepts with ease.
See more: MBA Entrepreneurship Development Cutoff
How to Get Admission in a Good MBA Entrepreneurship Development College?
MBA in Entrepreneurial Development candidates should follow the guidelines mentioned below to avail admission in college of their choice.
- Candidates should have excellent scores in their prior examinations to increase their selection prospects.
- Candidates should also practice everyday and follow a time table schedule to give equal attention to all important sections of the entrance exam
- Candidates are also advised to practice thoroughly and with attention to score good marks and avail good colleges on the basis of these marks.
MBA Entrepreneurship Development: What is it About?
MBA in Entrepreneurial Development is a postgraduate course that offers innovative insight on how skills and knowledge of enterprise management and administration leads up to development of successful entrepreneurs and imparts knowledge in regards to the Administration,Management and social skills of Entrepreneurs.
- MBA in Entrepreneurial Development seeks to impart knowledge in building network skills and experience that can be utilised by entrepreneurs to establish successful business links and build a strong foundation
- The course also provides important lessons on how such networks and skills can be utilised into building a successful business and how such administrative and services can be employed by the Entrepreneurs to develop new products and pitch new ideas.
- The course is also essential in building teamwork relations to encourage participation and leading groups to devise new plans and policies of business ideas.
- MBA in Entrepreneurial Development seeks to build entrepreneurial spirit in people who wish to establish their business for long term and work towards their own independent ventures and work ideas.
- This course introduces Individuals to the world of new business potentials where Individuals can learn how the important skills to commercialize their business concepts and seek essential skills related to profit making and sales management
- Candidates are also introduced to the concepts of stock market and investment as well as Management duties are also learnt to understand the Entrepreneurial Development in a holistic approach.
- This course enables candidates to build great leadership skills through constant internships and assignments and also develop their keen sense in business dealings and profit making ability.
- The course encourages Individuals to work on their own independent projects and establish core companies by revolutionizing the concept of business operations and introduction of new products and services by adapting to the current needs of people.
MBA Entrepreneurship Development: Highlights
|Full form||Masters of business administration in Entrepreneurial Development|
|Eligibility||A bachelor's degree in any discipline preferably commerce accounting and Statistics with a minimum score of 45-60%|
|Examination Type||Offline and Semester Based|
|Admission Process||Bachelor's degree in any discipline/CET|
|Average Fees||INR 20,000-2,00,000|
|Average Salary||INR 2-15 LPA|
|Top Recruiting Agencies||A T Kearney, Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Reckitt Benckiser, Wipro, TCS, Dell, Infosys|
|Job Positions||Chief Human Resources Officer, Executive Assistant, System Analyst, Delivery Manager, Senior Network Administrator, Placement Coordinator, Finance Controller|
Why Study MBA Entrepreneurship Development?
MBA in Entrepreneurial Development offers exceptional career opportunities and jobs with stable and rising income and has been one of the premium courses to be pursued by aspirants.
- This degree can ensure job positions as chief human resource officer that can help utilize labour Forces in an organization and help build the human resource department to its optimum potential.
- Candidates can also work as executive assistants and officers in leading commercial industries to build status and reputed
- Candidates can also work as system analysts and operators to build strong connections and manage lead and sales.
- Aspirants can also work as delivery managers and social Senior network administrators and earn a commendable amount of income and status.
- Candidates can also work as placement coordinators and workers where they will be responsible for the placement duties and responsibilities.
- Job designation such as finance controllers can also be offered to MBA in Entrepreneurial Development graduates as they are taught the intricacies of finances and can earn good amounts of income for the same.
- Candidates can seek any managerial position with this degree and can also work on their own independent ventures and Entrepreneurial ideas.
- Candidates are introduced to complete personality assessment through this course and get a chance to enhance their leadership traits and potential as well as their sense of business and financial dealings.
MBA Entrepreneurship Development: Course Comparison
Courses such as MBA General vs. MBA in Entrepreneurship Development are similar but the differences are given below:
|Parameters||MBA (General)||MBA in Entrepreneurial Development|
|Overview||MBA offers course Insights on efficient business administration with emphasis on Finance, marketing, human resource and information technology||MBA in Entrepreneurial Development offers business administration ideas with the help of Entrepreneurial Development via lessons on leadership skills and networking as well as investment to build a proper business and Entrepreneur.|
|Average Fees||INR 2-10 LPA||INR 2-8 LPA|
|Average Salary||INR 2-7 LPA||INR 2-15 LPA|
|Duration||Two years||Two years|
What are the MBA Entrepreneurial Development Colleges?
|Name of the College||Average Fees||Average Placement Offer|
|The Global Open University , Dimapur||INR 32,265||INR 2-5 LPA|
|Shobhit University, Meerut||INR 1,00,000||INR 2-6 LPA|
|Institute of Management Studies Noida||INR 20,000||INR 2-6 LPA|
|Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer||INR 13,365||INR 2-6 LPA|
|CMJ University Ri-Bhoi||INR 50,000||INR 2-6 LPA|
MBA Entrepreneurship Development: College Comparison
|Parameters||Shobhit University Meerut||CMJ University Ri-Bhoi|
|Overview||Shobhit University offers extensive curriculum with internships and assignments that work best for the development of Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills||CMJ University offers the best internships and placement opportunities and has been one of the leading MBA College in north east India|
|Average Fees||INR 1,00,000||INR 50,000|
|Average Salary||INR 2-6 LPA||INR 2-6 LPA|
|Top placement companies||NIC, Bosch, Microsoft, BPL, WiFi Alliance, MTNL||-|
What is the MBA Entrepreneurship Development Syllabus?
|Semester One||Semester Three|
|Principle of Management and Organizational Behavior||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Managerial Economics||Project Management|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Information Technology and E-Commerce|
|Marketing Management||Technology Innovation and Sustainable Enterprise|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||-|
|Human Resource Management||-|
|Semester Two||Semester Four|
|Research Methods for Management||Business plan and Ethics|
|Corporate Communication||Managing Diversity|
|Operations Management||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Entrepreneurial Finance||Strategic Management|
Which are the MBA Entrepreneurship Development Recommended Books?
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
|Organisational Behaviour.||Uma Sekaran,|
|Managerial Economics,||Peterson Lewis,|
|Financial Management – Theory and Practice||Prasanna Chandra,|
|Personnel/Human Resource Management,||David A. DeCenzo & Stephen P.Robbins|
|Rao K.V.Research methods for management and commerce - sterling||Rao K V|
What are the MBA Entrepreneurship Development Job Profiles?
MBA in Entrepreneurship Development offers excellent career options and high end jobs in leading industries and commercial business.
|Name of the Job||Description of the Job||Average Salary|
|System Analysts||System analysts are responsible for setting up the information technology infrastructure for the organization and additional responsibilities include performing regular checks of security and keeping the database clean and updated||INR 6-8 LPA|
|Executive Assistants||Such professionals are engaged in assisting the major personalities such as CEO and COO or managing directors in their work and offer guidance and support for the same. They also train additional staff and personnel||INR 2-5 LPA|
|Senior network administrator||Senior network administrators are Individuals who build strong networks of potential investors and gather funds for investment purposes to keep the company grounded and successful.||INR 7-9 LPA|
|Placement Coordinator||Placement coordinators are people who supports the staff and department in proper allocation of personnel into other departments befitting their expertise and knowledge to utilise human resource to its full potential||INR 3-5 LPA|
|Entrepreneurs||Such individuals are responsible for establishing a company and working on independent ideas through networking and pitching business ideas in order to boost sales and add momentum in the business world through their work and efforts.||INR 3-13 LPA|
What is the MBA Entrepreneurship Development Future Scope?
MBA in Entrepreneurship Development holds immense potential for a bright career and any corporate enthusiast can find a stable career through this degree and can work and experience diversity for the same.
- Candidates can acquire Leadership qualities to build and work on their ventures and establish or pitch new business ideas or commercial existing products to boost sales volume.
- Candidates can work on exclusive commercials posts in both government and private undertakings as personnel manager or network officers to administer business dealings and human resources.
- Candidates can also explore various opportunities in industrial undertakings such as e-commerce and retailing to experience diversity and learn the basic skills of trading
- Candidates can also work as analysts and developers to establish information technology infrastructure to support and provide strength to companies core proceedings
- Candidates can also learn to establish their own independent companies and work as Entrepreneurs on their own business ideas and products
- Candidates can also work as coordinators who manage essential dealings of a business organization, and also hold the organization together through consecutive efforts and work.
- Aspirants can also work as lecturers and teachers in leading Management schools or universities to provide guidance and support to other budding students.
MBA Entrepreneurship Development: FAQs
Ques. What is the eligibility of this course?
Ans. The course requires an intermediate and a Bachelor's degree in any discipline or preferably commerce, accounting and Statistics with a minimum score of 50-60% to gain admission in this course program.
Ques. What is the admission process for this course program?
Ans. The admission process is simple and a candidate is required to enroll themselves in this program via submitting their intermediate and Bachelor's degree certificates (Copies) as well as a basic requirement for this course also includes a minimum score of 50-60% to secure admission in this program. Certain colleges also conduct entrance exams such as CAT and MAT to provide admission to students.
Ques. What do you mean by placement coordinator job position?
Ans. Placement coordinators are responsible for proper allocation of human resource or labour force by supplying them to departments according to their needs and requirements, as well as transferring of personnel where their qualities can be enhanced and utilised for greater good.
Ques. What is the scope of Entrepreneurship Development?
Ans. The scope includes tremendous growth in commercial and industrial sectors via corporate jobs that provide well and stable earnings such as placement coordinators and network analysts, executive officers and human resource chiefs etc.
Ques. Can I become an entrepreneur through this degree?
Ans. The course is especially designed to provide key essentials of an entrepreneur through learning the leadership, networking and communication skills. Therefore yes this degree can be a contributing factor to the initial goal to become an entrepreneur.
Ques. What is the scope of this degree abroad?
Ans. This degree can ensure corporate jobs as mentioned above abroad as well, therefore kindly check the job guidelines before applying to the positions abroad to avoid unnecessary hassle.
Ques. What is the syllabus of this course program?
Ans. The syllabus includes Organizational Management with finance and economics. For full information on syllabus, kindly refer to the article above.
Ques. What are the different job positions offered to the graduates of MBA in Entrepreneurship Development?
Ans. Candidates who have successfully completed this degree can work as network administrator, delivery officers, executive assistant, managing director or officer, analysts and Consultants as well as work individually as Entrepreneurs.
Ques. What are the exams that are needed to be qualified to get admission in this course program?
Ans. The entrance exams for this particular course are CAT,CMAT OR MAT, however certain colleges also offer merit based admission. Therefore kindly seek information with the college authorities before proceeding with the admission.
Ques. Is there a scope of further education with this degree?
Ans. Yes, a candidate can conduct research work or pursue doctorate to establish a career in education and seek employment as teachers and lecturers in management colleges and universities.