The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will release the NEET PG 2019 admit card in the last week of December. The admit card of NEET PG 2019 will be only available in online mode. Candidates will be required to enter their login credentials- Candidate ID and Password to access the NEET PG admit card 2019. NBE is the responsible body for releasing the hall ticket of NEET PG 2019.
- No physical dispatching of the admit card to candidates’ registered address would take place. Only E-admit cards would be published.
- Candidates must fix a recent colored passport size photograph with the name of the candidate printed on it.
- The examination will be organized on a single day in one session.
- Admit Card must be brought to the test center along withMCI/SMC certificate and a valid photo ID proof.
- Candidate with graduation outside India will have to bring their screening test certificate issued by NBE.
- NEET PG 2019 Result will be tentatively released on January 31, 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card Date
Candidates may download the NEET PG admit card 2019 after completing the registration & scheduling process. NEET PG examination will be conducted on January 6, 2019. The NEET PG result will be declared in the last week of January 2019. After the result announcement, NEET PG counselling will be started. Only qualified candidates will be invited for counselling as per their rank in the exam.
How to Download NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should download the admit cards within the stipulated time period. An acknowledgment document and link to download the admit card will be mailed to candidates individually after the registration process. Candidates can also follow the following steps to download NEET PG 2019 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in
- Click on “Admit card”.
- Now click on “NEET PG 2019 Admit Card”
- A log in window will appear.
- Fill in your credentials such as user name and password.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download this admit card and take a printout of the same.
NEET PG 2019 Schedule for Exam Day
The exam will be conducted on a single day in a single session. Allocation of time for the NEET-PG (Last year) is as follows:
|Activities||Session (9.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination center & commence Biometric Registration||7:30 AM|
|Entry closes at Examination Center||9:00 AM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||9:15 AM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||9:20 AM|
|Exam Start Time||9:30 AM|
|Exam End Time||1:00 PM|
Details on NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card is also like an acknowledgment card after a candidate has registered online. Following details are mentioned on NEET PG 2019 Admit Card.
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Medium of Language for the exam
- Name of the candidate
- Parent's /guardian name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Details of exam venue
- Time of exam
- Subject for which exam is to be taken
- Slot wise division of exam
Candidates must paste a recent photograph on the admit card having the following specifications:
- Candidate’s face and head should cover 75% of the photo
- The size of the photograph should be 35x45 mm.
- Name of the candidate and date of the photograph taken should be mentioned on the photograph
- Resolution of the photo should be 600 dpi.
- The photograph should be clicked on a white or light background.
Discrepancy in NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are required to download the admit card within the stipulated time period provided by the conducting authority. After the end of the stipulated time period, the link for downloading the admit card would get disabled. Thus candidates must download the admit card within the time allotted for the same.
In case candidate finds that any incorrect detail is mentioned in their admit card, he/she should immediately contact NBE office. The discrepancy (if any) would not be rectified after the exam is over. For your reference, we have tabled the contact details of NBE below.
|Toll free Number||1800 11 1700|
Documents Required with NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are advised do not forget to carry the prescribed documents along with admit card on the day of the exam. Documents bring along with the admit card are listed below:
- The printed copy of admit card along with photograph pasted on it.
- Photocopy of permanent & provisional SMC/MCI registration (to be retained by the test Centre).
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
- PAN Card.
- Aadhaar Card (with photo).
- Driving License
- Voter ID
NEET PG 2019 Exam Centers
- Candidates would be allowed to make a preference for the choice of examination center during the time of registration/application for NEET PG 2019.
- Candidates will also be allowed to choose their time and exam date.
- The availability of the choice would rest with conducting authority and would be decided on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates can choose any one of the exam centers from the list given below.
|Greater Noida||Vijayawada||Navi Mumbai|
NEET PG 2019 Exam Day Guidelines
- A valid hall ticket of NEET PG 2019, original copy of Identity proof and photocopy of MCI/SMC registration certificate needs to be carried to the examination hall. The details mentioned on the admit card should be similar to the details given on the identity proof.
- Candidates had to report to the NEET PG exam centre 2019 at least 2 hours prior to the commencement of the examination.
- The last entry will be allowed till 30 minutes prior to the conduction of the exam and after the closing of gates, candidates will not be allowed to enter the NEET PG exam hall under any circumstances.
- Candidates appearing for the exam will have to undergo ID verification. The left thumb impressions will be captured and a digital image will be taken of the candidates.
- The test takers will be provided with rough papers inside the exam hall which candidates cannot carry with them after the conclusion of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the completion of the duration of NEET PG 2019 exam.
NEET PG 2019 – Debarred items inside the test centre
- Aspirants of NEET PG 2019 will not be allowed to take any kind of stationary item inside the exam hall. The authorities will provide the necessary stationary that is required at the time of NEET PG 2019 exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any kind of electronic devices like mobile phone, wrist watches, calculator, bluetooth device, earphones etc inside the NEET PG examination hall. If in case any candidate is found in possession of any such item, then the candidature will be cancelled and authorities can also take strict action against the candidate.
- NBE has debarred ornaments like bracelets, nose-pins, earrings, rings, chain/necklace etc inside the examination hall.
- Eatable items cannot be carried inside the NEET PG test centre by the candidates.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College