The registration for IIFT 2019 has started on August 6, 2018. The last date to apply online for IIFT 2019 has extended, candidates can now register before September 24. candidates who make IIFT 2019 registration and submit the application form along with the application fee would be able to download the admit card of IIFT 2019 from November 16, 2018. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi, will conduct IIFT 2019 on December 2, 2018.
Direct Link to Apply for IIFT 2019 – Click Here
- During registration, candidates would need to upload their scanned image and signature. Hence, they should keep a scanned copy of both ready at the time of filling the application form.
- The image size for both photograph (file size not more than 50kb) and signature (file size not more than 20kb) should be in a .JPG/.JPEG format.
- Keep the credit/debit card ready if paying the application fee online.
IIFT 2019 Application Form Dates
Check the official exam schedule of IIFT 2019 from the below table:
How to Apply for IIFT 2019?
Here, we have given the procedure to apply for IIFT 2019 application form for the convenience of the applying candidates.
- Visit the IIFT official website i.e. iift.edu
- On the page of MBA-IB 2019, read the given guidelines carefully.
- Click on ‘Apply’ link after reading all the guidelines.
- Fill the basic details for primary registration and submit it.
- A unique application number will be sent to the candidates registered email Id to complete further registration process.
- Login to the website using the “Candidate Login” link using your application number.
- Now, fill all the asked details like academic details, contact details and submit it.
- After providing the details, click on ‘Save & Continue’.
- Now, select the payment mode and update the payment details.
- After payment, upload the required scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form and keep the printout of it with you for future use.
IIFT Registration Fee
|Category||DD Amount (INR)||Mode|
|General/OBC candidates||INR 1650||Online (Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking)|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||INR 825||Online (Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking)|
|Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||USD 85 (INR 5500)||Online (Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking)|
IIFT 2019 Admission Procedure (For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates)
- Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 7, 2019.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by February 15, 2019. GMAT taken before January 1, 2017 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2018) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
IIFT 2019 Mode of Admission
- The admission of candidates under this category is on the basis of GMAT score and interview.
- Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present, they would be interviewed through Skype.
Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- Attested copy of all academic mark-sheets/certificates (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year (2018) such as CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. Preferably, one of these should be written by a current supervisor or manager. The second one should be from someone who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance as well as their managerial and leadership potential. No letter of recommendation should be written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings and spouse.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2018.
IIFT 2019 Important Information
- In case of any problem, the candidates can contact the Section Officer (Admissions Cell) onTel. Nos. 011-39147213 (Direct), 39147200 - 205--PBX) and E-mail: email@example.com. They must indicate their Application No. in their communications to IIFT.
- There are 220 seats in Delhi Campus and 200 seats in Kolkata Campus. Seats are reserved as per Government of India’s norms. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirements of the Institute under this category.
- Application fee, once paid, will not be refunded.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by February 15, 2019. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
- Complete details of the programme are available at IIFT's website: www.iift.edu and the students can submit applications online by visiting the website and clicking the “ADMISSIONS 2019” icon available on the homepage.
- Candidates are advised to communicate the application Number in all correspondence with the Institute.
- All disputes would be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
Note: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS IN ANY MANNER SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College