IIFT 2020 Registration, Application Form Correction, Dates, Fees and Process
IIFT Application Form Correction window was opened by NTA on November 9, 2019. Last date for correcting IIFT MBA Application Form was November 11, 2019 up to 11:50 PM. An additional fee had to be paid via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI and Paytm. It is to be noted that the exam centers cannot be changed. Know More
- NTA had extended the last date to fill the application form for Jammu and Kashmir applicants till November 8, 2019 up to 11:50 PM.
- The exam conducting body has provided the facility to remove image discrepancy. Candidates may do the same by visiting the official website.
- NTA had extended the last date to fill the application form from October 25, 2019 to November 3, 2019.
- The application process involves registration, filling the form, fee payment, and uploading photo and signature.
- Candidates have to enter their personal, educational and contact details along with preferred IIFT Exam Center.
- IIFT Registration Fee is INR 2000 for general/ OBC and EWS candidates and INR 1000 for SC/ ST and PwD categories.
- Successfully registered candidates will be issued IIFT 2020 Admit Card.
Direct link for IIFT Form Correction 2020
IIFT 2020 Registration Dates
Candidates can check official IIFT exam and application dates from the below table:
|IIFT Registration 2020 began on||September 9, 2019|
|Last day to submit IIFT Application Form|October 25, 2019 November 8, 2019
|Application Form Correction ||November 9 – 11, 2019|
|Release of IIFT Admit Card 2020||November 21, 2019 (Postponed)|
|IIFT 2020 Exam Date||December 1, 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Result||December 11, 2019|
|IIFT Interview/ GD/ WAT Dates||January 2020|
|Final Results||February 2020|
Download IIFT 2020 Sample Papers
How to Apply for IIFT 2020?
Here, we have given the procedure to apply for IIFT 2020 application form for the convenience of the applying candidates.
- Visit the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Fill Online Application Form”.
- New users have to register themselves by clicking on “New Registration”.
- An instructions page will appear.
- After reading all the instructions, click on “Click Here to Proceed”.
- Fill personal details, contact details and enter an appropriate password and submit the form along with the security pin.
- Once the registration has been done, candidates can sign in to fill the complete IIFT application form.
- After filling the complete application form, candidates have to upload the document such as photograph and signature in the format given below.
IIFT Photo Specifications
- After uploading the documents, submit the application fee given below.
IIFT Application Fee
|Category||DD Amount (INR)||Mode|
|General/OBC candidates||INR 2000||Online (Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking)|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||INR 1000||Online (Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking)|
|Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||US$ 150 / Rs.9,500/-||Online (Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking)|
- After the application fee, submit the application form and keep the printout of it with you for future use.
Replica of IIFT Application Form
Below given is the image of the confirmation page that appears after the successful application of IIFT exam.
IIFT 2020 Application Form Correction
NTA provides a one-time facility to remove the discrepancy (if any) from the application form. The exam conducting body had started the application form correction window from November 9, 2019. Last date for the same was November 11, 2019 up to 11:50 PM. Candidates may make changes in the number of fields except for the exam center preferences. Candidates may follow the steps given below for application form correction.
- Visit the official website i.e. iift.nta.ac.in.
- Find and click on the link for application form correction.
- Sign in using the application number and password.
- Candidates dashboard will appear, make changes in the relevant fields.
- Pay the form correction fee.
- Click on “Submit”.
Candidates may edit the following details:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details
Direct link for IIFT Form Correction 2020
IIFT 2020 Admission Process for NRI/ Foreigners
- Recognized bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to the submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 25, 2020.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2019 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2019.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by February 15, 2020. GMAT taken before January 1, 2018, is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2019) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
Documents to be submitted along with Application Form
- Filled in CV Form.
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- Attested copy of all academic mark-sheets/certificates (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries.
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year (2019) such as CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. Preferably, one of these should be written by a current supervisor or manager. The second one should be from someone who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance as well as their managerial and leadership potential. No letter of recommendation should be written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings, and spouse.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 31, 2019.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College