TThe exam centres of IIFT 2019 are located in 20 cities across India. Major cities like Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai will be among the IIFT exam centres 2019. Candidates must check all the options before selecting and finalising their IIFT 2019 exam centre which would be most convenient for them. IIFT 2019 is scheduled on December 2, 2018.
IIFT Application Form 2019 is Available – Apply Now
- However, they can request to change the IIFT exam centre by paying a fee of INR 1000 by November 5, 2018.
- The IIFT 2019 exam venue is mentioned on the admit card, which candidates have to download online from November 16, 2018, onwards.
Where will IIFT 2019 be conducted?
The list of test cities has been announced. The IIFT exam will be held across 20 Indian cities. Candidates can check the list of test cities below -
How to Change IIFT Exam Center?
- If in case, the candidate wishes to change the location of their IIFT 2019 Exam center, they are required to inform the authorities of the allotted IIFT 2019 test center directly.
- The candidate should be careful in opting for the IIFT exam center, as a fee of INR 500 in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Indian Institute of Foreign trade” payable at Delhi will be charged.
- After November 05, 2018, no switching of exam centers will be entertained.
- The institute in itself has the authority to add or delete a candidate’s IIFT 2019 exam center if required.
Documents Required at IIFT Exam Center
IIFT is one of the most important exams for a candidate, who has a passion to pursue a career in the field of International Business. Through this exam, they can vision themselves working for the top most companies like Amazon, JP Morgan, Vodafone, Adobe, Tata Sky, Concentrix and many more globally known companies. For such an essential exam a candidate should be perfectly equipped with all the necessary essentials.
On the day of the exam, the candidate should carry the following documents:
- Admit Card: It is important for all the candidates to carry their IIFT 2019 Admit Card to their IIFT 2019 exam center. It is likely that the IIFT admit card will be sent by post to the candidates, and they can also download it from the official website. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre to appear for IIFT 2018.
- Photo ID: This is another necessary document that a candidate has to carry to the IIFT 2019 exam center with the admit card. It is mandatory to carry an original Photo ID proof to the IIFT 2019 test center.
Mentioned below is the list of acceptable ID Proof –
- PAN Card
- Election I-Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card
Note: These are two compulsory documents that a candidate should not forget. These are the only documents that will give a candidate permission to enter the examination hall and sit for the exam.
IIFT Exam Day Instructions
- The candidate should make sure to follow these instructions without giving any second thought.
- If in case, the candidate fails to follow or goes against these instructions they might get debarred from the exam.
- As IIFT 2019 is a written exam it is mandatory for the candidate to carry their own personal stationary. Few of the basic stationery items could be: pencil, eraser, scale, pen etc.
- Although, water is provided in all the examination halls but if a candidate wishes to carry their own water bottle then they can very well carry it with them. But they should make sure that there is nothing written or printed on it as they might get debarred from the exam if something unacceptable is found.
- Candidate should keep in mind to not carry or have anything that could be prohibited like any register, handouts, anything written on their hands or on their stationary box.
- Also, a candidate is not allowed to take any personal items except their own stationery, Photo ID and IIFT Admit card inside the examination hall. So, they should keep in mind to not have anything valuable inside their bag, if in case they plan on carrying a bag with them.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College