IIFT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020 (Released), Exam Centers and Exam Day Instructions
National Testing Agency has released IIFT Admit Card 2020 on November 19, 2019. The hall ticket is available in online mode only. Candidates can download IIFT admit card from the official website – iift.nta.nic.in by logging in with their IIFT Application Number and password or date of birth.
- IIFT Admit Card is an important document without which candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates must carry an original photo ID along with IIFT admit card to the exam center.
- The admit card will contain details such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time and address of IIFT exam center.
- Any discrepancy in the admit card must be communicated to NTA, the exam conducting authority.
Direct link to Download IIFT Admit Card 2020
IIFT 2020 Admit Card Dates
- IIFT 2020 will be conducted on December 1, 2019.
- It will be conducted in online mode i.e computer-based test.
- IIFT Admit Card 2020 has been issued on November 19, 2019.
- It is available in online mode
- The last day to download the admit card is exam day itself.
- IIFT Result will be announced on December 11, 2020.
Download IIFT 2020 Practice Paper
How to Download IIFT Admit Card?
IIFT Admit Card is available only at the official website. Follow these simple steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the IIFT official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link “Download IIFT Admit Card”
- You will be redirected to following screen.
- Choose to download IIFT Admit Card through Application number and password OR date of birth.
- Enter your Application number and password OR date of birth.
- Enter Captcha code and click on the “Submit” button
- The admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download the soft copy and print its copies. Check IIFT 2020 Exam Pattern
Details on IIFT Admit Card 2020
IIFT Hall Ticket 2020 contains details regarding candidate & exam such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date & Time of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Address of IIFT Exam Center
- Candidates’ Photograph and Signature
- Instructions for exam day
IIFT Admit Card 2020 Discrepancy
- Candidates should carefully read all the information mentioned on the admit card and ensure that it is correct.
- Candidates must not mutilate or make changes in the admit card by themselves as this can lead to detention from IIFT 2020 exam.
- Candidates are also not supposed to mark anything with a pen or pencil on the admit card. Doing so will invalidate the authenticity of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy or problem in obtaining the admit card, candidates must contact NTA, the conducting body.
Mr. Gaurav Gulati, Senior Administrative Officer (Academics).
Contact Numbers: 26857908 (Direct), 26965051, 26965124, 26965300, 26966563 PBX
E-Mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read IIFT 2020 Syllabus
Documents Required with IIFT Admit Card
On the day of the entrance test, candidates are required to carry their IIFT 2020 Admit card along with a valid photo ID.
- Candidates without identity proof will not be allowed to take the IIFT 2020 exam.
- Candidates can carry any one of the identification documents given below:
- Driving license
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- College Id (Having photo displayed on it and signed by college authorities)
- Election/ Voter Card
- Any other government issued photo ID proof
IIFT 2020 Exam Day Instructions
The exam day instructions mentioned below are printed at the backside of IIFT Admit Card. Candidates are advised to strictly follow the guidelines:
- Candidates should visit the exam centre on December 1, 2019 latest by 9:00 AM
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card along with a photo ID proof.
- Wear light half sleeves clothes like a tee-shirt/ jeans and slippers. Don’t wear shoes, jewellery, watches, sunglasses etc as these are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Don’t carry any electronic gadgets such as phones, calculators, ipads etc.
- Don’t try to use any unfair means during IIFT 2020 examination
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College