Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi will release the IIFT 2019 admit card on November 16, 2018 in online mode. The registration for IIFT 2019 has started on August 6, 2018. The last date of the IIFT Registration 2019 has extended from September 14 to September 24, 2018. IIFT 2019 is scheduled for December 2, 2018 in offline mode.
IIFT 2019 Admit Card Date
The IIFT entrance exam will be held on December 2, 2018. The exam will be conducted via the offline mode (pen & paper based). The admit card will be issued from November 16, 2018 through online mode. After a few weeks of the examination, the result will be declared by the exam conducting authority. The result will be announced in the month of February 2019.
How to Download IIFT Admit Card?
Here we are providing some simple steps to download the IIFT admit card 2019:
- Visit the IIFT official website i.e. iift.edu
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
- Enter the required details such as “Application No.” and “Candidate Name”.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be generated on your computer screen.
- Download it and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
IIFT Admit Card Details
The IIFT hall ticket 2019 contain the candidates & exam details such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date & Time of Exam
- Exam Center Address
- Instructions for exam day
IIFT 2019 Admit Card Discrepancy
- Candidates should check that information mentioned on IIFT 2019 Admit Card is correct.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact IIFT, conducting body.
- IIFT 2019 Admit card will also contain exam related instructions, which must be carefully read and adhered to by the applicants.
- Candidates must not mutilate or make changes in the IIFT Admit Card by themselves because this can lead to detention from the IIFT exam.
- Candidates are also not supposed to make any marks using pen or pencil on the admit card. Doing so will invalidate the authenticity of the IIFT admit card.
- In case a candidate faces any problem in obtaining the admit card in online or offline mode, they must contact:
Mr. Gaurav Gulati, Senior Administrative Officer (Academics).
Mention your application number, name, and other such ID details in their communications to IIFT.
Contact Numbers: 26857908 (Direct), 26965051, 26965124, 26965300, 26966563 PBX
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com).
Documents Required on IIFT Exam Day
- On day of IIFT 2019 entrance test, candidates are required to bring their IIFT 2019 Admit card along with a valid photo ID.
- Candidates can carry any identification document from a list of identification documents given below.
- Candidates without identity proof will not be allowed to take IIFT 2019. The list of identification documents is as follows:
- Driving license
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- College id (Having photo displayed on it and signed by college authorities)
- Election/Voter card
IIFT 2019 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates are instructed to strictly follow the given instructions:
- Candidates should visit the exam centre on December 2, 2018 latest by 9.00 AM with print out of the admit card.
- IIFT 2019 Admit card will be sent via post. In case, a candidate does not receive a week before the date of the entrance exam, must download the same from the IIFT official website.
- Check all the details printed on the admit card carefully. If any mistake found, candidates should contact the officials.
- There will be not any request accepted for change in the examination centre.
- On exam day, candidates should bring a valid admit card & one photo ID proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a admit card & ID proof.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College