IIFT Exam Date 2020 Announced @iift.nta.nic.in
NTA has released the important dates of IIFT 2020 along with the exam notification at its official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on December 1, 2019. Registration form the same has been over now.
Latest: IIFT 2020 Application form Correction has been started from November 9, 2019. Check Here
IIFT 2020 Exam Dates
In the given table, we have mentioned the IIFT 2020 exam date:
|IIFT Registration 2020 starts||September 9, 2019|
|Last date for IIFT Registration||November 3, 2019|
|IIFT Admit Card Issue Date||November 11, 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Exam||December 1, 2019 (10 am to 12 noon)|
|IIFT 2020 Result||December 11, 2019|
|Selection Procedure||January/February 2020|
|Final Results||March 2020|
IIFT Registration Process 2020
The exam conducting authority had extended the last date for IIFT Registration 2020 from October 25 to November 3, 2019. Jammu and Kashmir applicants were able to fill the application form from November 4 – 8, 2019.
- The starting date for online application or the exam was September 9, 2019.
- Candidates had to fill their education details and upload the scanned images of photograph (file size not more than 50kb) and signature (file size not more than 20kb) in .jpg / .jpeg format only.
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates need to attach the relevant certificate with the application form.
- Candidates should fill the admission test center carefully. Extra fees will be charged for changing the opted center.
- No need to send the print out a copy of the filled application.
- Take the print copy of the application for future references.
- The cost of application form is INR 2000 (INR 1000 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) which includes application screening and entrance test fee.
- The fee can be paid either through online mode by using a credit card/debit card (Visa or Master).
- The application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
IIFT 2020 Admit Card Date
IIFT entrance exam will be held on December 1, 2019. The exam will be conducted via the computer-based mode only. The admit card will be issued from November 11, 2019, through online mode. After a few weeks of the examination, the result will be declared by the exam conducting authority.
How to Download IIFT Admit Card?
Here we are providing some simple steps to download the IIFT Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the homepage of the website.
- Enter the required details such as “Application No.” and “password”.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be generated on your computer screen.
- Download it and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
IIFT 2020 Result Date
- The result of IIFT 2020 entrance exam will be declared on December 11, 2019
- IIFT 2020 Result will be available online at the official website of NTA i.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- To download the result, candidates would need to log in with their registered id and password.
- Candidates who qualify the exam would be shortlisted for the admission process.
IIFT 2020 Selection Process
- The candidates first will be shortlisted on the basis of their score in the IIFT entrance exam.
- Then the shortlisted ones would be called for further selection rounds i.e. GD-PI and WAT (Writing Ability Test).
- The final selection will be based on the overall performance including past academic performances and work experience.
- The IIFT 2020 Selection Procedure will be held in January/February 2020.
- The final merit list of selected candidates for admission will be released in the month of April 2020.
The final admission will be offered to the shortlisted candidates on a provisional basis. If any candidate will fail to produce the final mark sheet of their qualifying degree or they did not qualify the bachelor’s degree exam, then their candidature will be canceled. Candidates are advised to immediately inform the concerned institution about their result if they will not do this, the institution will automatically cancel their admission.
IIFT Last Year Cut off
Candidates can make estimation from the last year section-wise overall IIFT Cut off.
|Sections in Exam||Section Cut off|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||8.75|
|Logical Reasoning and Data interpretation||8.68|
Minimum marks to be obtained to qualify the examination for all categories are:
- General category: 48.50
- SC/ST/PH: 38.50
- OBC-NCL: 43.50
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College