JCECE Admit Card 2019 will be released in May 2019. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the hall ticket online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates must use their Application Number and Date of Birth to download the admit card. JCECE 2019 will be scheduled for last week of May 2019 in offline mode.
- Admit card of JCECE 2019 will neither be dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Do not mutilate, laminate or change any entry on the admit card as impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact JCECE Office immediately.
JCECE Admit Card Highlights
|Issuing Body of JCECE Admit Card||JCECE Board|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR Sheet)|
|Release of Admit Card||May 24, 2019 (tentative)|
|JCECE 2019 Exam||Last week of May 2019|
|Mode of Availability of Admit Card||Online|
|Documents to carry on exam day||JCECE Admit Card|
|Helpline Desk||Phone: +91-651-6999170/71 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to Download JCECE Admit Card?
Follow the given below steps to download JCECE admit card:
- Visit the official website of JCECE 2019 i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card tab.
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Registration number and Password.
- The admit card will then be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card, and make sure that they are correct.
- After verification, download and print the admit card.
Details Mentioned on JCECE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
JCECE 2019 admit card contains the following important details which are why candidates must verify them. Some of these details are as follows:
- Application Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Subject Group
- Venue of JCECE 2019 examination centre
- Important Instructions
Discrepancy in JCECE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
It might happen that there may be some discrepancy in the Admit Card details. In such a case the candidate is advised to take note of the discrepancy and contact the authorities immediately in writing.
The candidate should appear in the exam with the first admit card itself, however, the Board shall make all the necessary changes in the admit card after the exam. The candidates can contact the authorities latest at their address:Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
They must be present with the supporting documents and at least 2 passport sized photographs for the necessary corrections.
In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. The board will take necessary actions to make the corrections later.
JCECE 2019 Exam Centers
The JCECE exam will be held in Ranchi only. There is no another choice for the exam centers.
JCECE 2019 Exam Day Instructions
A few pointers as exam day instructions are printed on the JCECE admit card. Check out the following insturctions that must be followed at the exam center are:
- Applicants must not destroy/damage/tamper JCECE Admit Card or try to make changes in any of the details entered in the Application Form of JCECE.
- They will not be allowed to enter the exam centre without a valid admit card.
- Invigillators may ask to produce Jhakhand admit card whenever required in the examination hall.
- Candidate should arrive at the examination hall at least 30 minutes before commencement of JCECE examination.
- This will enable them to familiarize with beginning procedure.
- JCECE Admit Card 2019 must be kept safe in good condition and preserved till the admission and JCECE Counselling Process.
- Ensure about the right location of the test center before the exam day.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center after the expiry of 15 minutes from the schedule of exam.
- Bring at least 2 black ball point pens for darkening the circles in OMR sheet.
- Check the particulars detailed on JCECE Admit Card, if there is any discrepancy, contact the JCECE Board office to fix the issue.
- In case, the photograph is not available in the admit card, paste 1 attested photograph in the blank space. Bring another copy of attested photograph and handover it to the invigilator.
- All the applicants must visit jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in to get all the updated information on JCECE 2019.
JCECE 2019 Admit Card FAQs
Ques. When will the admit card be available for download?
Ans. All aspirants appearing for JCECE 2019 exam will be able to download their respective admit cards tentatively in the 4th week of May 2019
Ques. In case of any discrepancy in JCECE Admit Card 2019, what shall I do?
Ans. In case of any discrepancy in JCECE 2019 Admit Card, candidates must contact the authorities at the below-mentioned address:Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum - Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] - 834010
Phone - +91-651-6999170/71
E-mail - email@example.com
Ques. What documents are to be carried along with admit card on the day of exam?
Ans. Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents along with JCECE Admit Card 2019 to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Valid photo ID proof from any of the one i.e. (Voter ID card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card and School/ College Photo ID)
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photograph similar to the one uploaded at the time of application submission
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College