JCECE 2021 will be conducted in the month of June (tentatively) in pen and paper-based mode. The exam is conducted in exam centers at Ranchi only. The candidates must carry all the required documents to avoid any discrepancy during the examination.
- JCECE 2021 Application Forms will be available at the official website of JCECEB from the last week of April 2021 (tentatively).
- Admit card is the most important document to be carried to the exam centre.
- Details of the test centre and other important instructions are mentioned on JCECE Admit Card.
- The instructions being announced in the examination hall must be followed cautiously.
- One must carefully go through the instructions given on the admit card to secure their candidature. Check JCECE Exam Pattern
JCECE 2021 Is organized by the JCECEB for the admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry.
Guidelines For JCECE Exam Center
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the beginning of the examination.
- Candidates can enter and take their allotted seats immediately after the security check at the examination hall.
- If the candidate fails to reach the examination hall in the prescribed time they may miss few important instructions to be announced at the center.
- Any candidate who reaches the examination hall 15 minutes after the commencement of the exam won’t be allowed to appear for the exam.
- All the candidates are requested to carry their JCECE Admit Card and 2 ballpoint pens for the examination. Any other material than these won’t be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The candidate must show the admit card when asked for entering the examination hall.
- The admit cards of the candidate will be checked by the invigilator during the examination to confirm the identity of the candidate.
- A seat with a specific roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidate must carefully find and occupy the allotted seat only.
- Any textual material (written or printed), any bits of paper or any unwanted material shall not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- The candidates need to check and make sure that the question booklet provided to them contains the same number of pages as mentioned on the top of the cover page.
- Any electronic gadget like calculators, digital watches, cell phones or geometry box, log tables, slide rules etc. are banned inside the examination hall.
- The candidates are advised not to carry any of these banned devices including the cellphone as the exam center authorities do not guarantee the safety of such devices.
- They should check and sign the attendance sheet carefully and need to provide left-hand thumb impression.
- There will be Digital Photography in the examination hall at the time of attendance.
- The OMR sheets and question booklets must be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- In case the candidate needs to leave the exam in mid, due to medical issues, the candidate can seek permission to leave the examination hall from the Centre Superintendent and Magistrate and that must be reported in written by them to the Board.
- The examination will begin exactly on the time mentioned in the admit card. There will be bell signals to indicate the beginning and half time of the examination.
- The indication of the end time of the examination shall also be given by the bell signals. The candidates need to stop making responses on this indication.
- In case any registered candidate doesn’t appear for the examination due to any reason, there shall be no re-examination for such candidates under any circumstances.
Also Check JCECE 2021 Syllabus
Rules & Regulations of Exam Center
The candidates must follow all the rules and regulations cautiously. Anyone found violating any of the rules will be punished accordingly. The use of unfair means or any textual material during the examination is not permitted. Any textual material found shall be checked and anyone not satisfying the identity of the registered candidate shall be undertaken legal action.
The use of unfair means during the examination permits a candidate to obtain an undue advantage over the other candidates appearing for the examination. The candidates should avoid the following unfair practices:
- Take away the OMR sheets out of the examination hall.
- Breach the rules of the examination.
- Tear away any of the pages in the question booklet or OMR sheet provided to them.
- Found communicating or contacting any person other than the invigilator or any other examination staff at the centre/during the examination.
- Write any of the answers on any sheet other than the OMR sheet provided by the invigilator.
- The candidates are not allowed to possess papers, books, notes, electronic devices or any other material related to the examination accept the JCECE 2021 admit card.
- Found possessing a fake identity shall be debarred from giving the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to engage themselves or assist any candidate in malpractices.
- Found smuggling out the question papers or the OMR answer sheet will be punished accordingly.
- Fabricate or mutilate the documents related to the examination such as to admit card, scorecard etc.
- Found threatening the other candidates or any examination official will be detained from the examination at once.
- Permitted to affix any fabricated photograph on the application form.
Punishment for Unfair Practices
The candidates must cautiously go through the above-mentioned instructions before appearing for JCECE 2021. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to adhere to the guidelines provided by the JCECE Board. In case any candidate is found indulging in such practices during the examination or any time after or before the examination, they will be marked as UNFAIRMEANS (U.F.M.).
These candidates won’t be allowed to appear for any of the examinations conducted by the JCECE Board for the next 3 years and may face legal action.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.