KCET 2021 Admit Card will be released by KEA on their official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates have to enter their valid login details i.e. Application Number and Date of Birth to download the hall ticket.
- Only successfully registered candidates who have paid the required fees will be able to download their admit cards. Candidates must note that the admit card will be available online only. KEA will not send it via post, e-mail, or courier
- Exam centers allotted to candidates are according to the choices they made during registrations and the same will be mentioned in your admit card along with other details like time slot, date of exam, etc. Check Exam Center List for KCET
In case of any discrepancy, contact KEA authority at 080-23604460 or email at email@example.com. Preserve Admit Card/ Hall Ticket until KCET 2021 Counselling Process is completed. It is necessary for the candidates to carry their admit card along with them at the examination centre while appearing for KCET 2021. To avail any benefits under various Special categories, relevant original Special category certificates along with two photocopies and three photocopies KCET Admission Ticket must be produced to KEA in person during office hours. Check KCET 2021 Reservation
KCET 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
Check the important dates mentioned in the table below:
|Availability of KCET Admit Card||2nd week of April, 2021|
|KCET Exam Date||3rd/4th week of April, 2021|
KCET 2021 Admit Card Highlights
- Issuing Body – Karnataka Examination Authority or KEA
- Mode of Availability of Admit Card – Online
- Official Website – kea.kar.nic.in
- KCET Exam Centers – 54 locations, spread all over Karnataka
- Admit Card can be accessed using – Application Number & DOB
- Documents to carry along with hall ticket – Valid ID proof like Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card etc
- KCET Help desk – 080 – 23460460 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read Preparation Tips for KCET
Steps to Download KCET 2021 Admit Card
The process to download KCET Hall Ticket is completely online. The facility will be available tentatively till the 2nd week of April, 2021.
Steps to download Karnataka CET 2021 admit card are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KCET i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘CET 2021 – Hall Ticket Download link’. The following window will appear:
- Step 3: Enter KCET Application Number and DOB as mentioned at the time of registration.
- Step 4: Download and print your admit card of KCET for future references.
KCET 2021 Admit Card Details
The admit card of KCET will contain the information with regard to candidates taking up KCET:
|Candidate’s Name||Candidate’s DOB|
|Registration Number||Exam Date & Time|
|KCET Roll Number||Candidate’s Photo & Sign|
|Exam Venue with Reporting Time||KCET Exam Day Instructions|
Discrepancies in KCET 2021 Admit Card
In case any discrepancy is found in the admit card of KCET 2021 or you are unable to download the document, report the issue immediately to KEA at the details given below:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore- 560012
Documents Required with KCET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates will be required to carry the following items along with their KCET 2021 admit card to the examination hall:
- At least three Passport size photographs
- Two or Three Ball Point Pens
- Any one valid Identity Proof/ Card as given below:
|PAN Card||College Identity Card|
|2nd PU/ 12th Std Examination Admission Ticket||Bus Ticket|
What NOT to carry with KCET 2021 Admit card?
- Calculator or log table
- Electronic Gadgets: Any modern electronic equipment, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, Bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculators, wireless sets etc.
- Bits of paper, books, study material, notes, pencils, etc.
- Food items, Beverages, Water Bottles, etc.
- Other materials like Ornaments, Watch, Bracelet, Handbag, Wallet, Camera, Cap, etc
KCET 2021 Examination Schedule
The authorities are yet to announce the schedule for KCET 2021. The exam will most likely be held in a window of 2 days and in two sessions.
Last year Session 1 started from 10.30 am to 11.50 pm and session 2 from 02.30 pm to 03.50 pm.
KCET 2020 Examination Schedule for reference:
|Biology||July 30, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am|
|Mathematics||July 30, 2020||02.30 pm to 03.50 pm|
|Physics||July 31, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am|
|Chemistry||July 31, 2020||01.30 pm to 03.50 pm|
Schedule for Kannada Language Test from 2020 for reference:
- The Kannada language test will only be held for the Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates.
- Also the examination center will be in Bangalore only.
|Kannada language test||Aug 01, 2020||11.30 am to 12.230 pm|
Official Notification of KCET 2020 Examination Schedule for Reference
KCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
- Report at your KCET Exam Center as per the schedule to become eligible for the further process of determination of merit/admission.
- It is not allowed to appear at any exam center other than the one allotted and mentioned in the KCET Hall Ticket.
- Candidates are informed to check the Bell Timings for Caution Bells at different intervals.
- Make note that the candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that KCET Admission Ticket has been issued and the candidate is allowed to appear for KCET shall not imply that KEA has made a final acceptance of their candidature.
- The instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room must be followed. Failing to do so will be treated as unfair means and the result will not be declared.
- Writing / shading anything other than the required entries on the OMR Answer Sheet which may result in disclosing the candidate’s identity, or use of abusive language or employment of any other unfair means such as change of answers by scratching or using white fluid, may result in the candidate’s disqualification.
- Questions & Answers in each subject’s question paper will be printed both in English and Kannada Language.
- In case of any discrepancy in the English and Kannada Versions, the English version will be taken as final.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time.
KCET 2021 Exam Center
- As per previous year’s KEA official notifications, KCET 2021 will be conducted across 54 centers spread across Karnataka.
- Candidates claiming eligibility under Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses have to choose a center located only in Bangalore.
- Kannada language test will be conducted only in the Bangalore center.
Check KCET Exam Centers
Forgot KCET Password and Application Number?
Application number and password are the essential details required for downloading the admit card of KCET 2021.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka CET.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application Form’ link.
- Step 3: Next, select the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
- Step 4: A mail will be sent to the registered email ID to reset the password.
Note: In case a candidate misplaces their application number, they can contact the head office for help.
KCET 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Ques. Who is responsible for issuing KCET admit cards? How can students download it?
Ans. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is responsible for issuing the admit card. It can be downloaded in online mode only.
Ques. What if a student did not download the admit card before the last date?
Ans. If students did not download the admit card before the last date then they cannot sit for the examination.
Ques. Can students obtain the admit card through post or any other mode? If yes, then name them.
Ans. No, admit cards cannot be sent to the students address through post or courier. It can only be obtained in online mode.
Ques. Will damaged admit cards are accepted?
Ans. No, damaged admit cards are not accepted, it cannot be tampered in any way. If a student is found with a damaged admit card then it may lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Ques. When should students reach the examination centre?
Ans. The student must reach the examination centre 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
Ques. Are students allowed to leave the examination centre before the exam is over?
Ans. No, students are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the examination’s conclusion.
Ques. Where are the official instructions written which students must follow on the exam day?
Ans. All the important instructions that students must follow on the exam day are written on the back side of the admit card.
Ques. What if a student doesn’t know their application number? Will they still be able to download the admit card?
Ans. Students cannot download the admit card if they don’t know their application number.
Ques. From where can I download my KCET 2021 Admit Card?
Ans. Candidates can download their admit card from Karnataka CET official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in.
Ques. Can I get the exam center changed after I am issued my admit card?
Ans. No, under no circumstances will you be allowed to change the center after the hall ticket is issued to you.
Ques. When will CET Hall Tickets be issued by KEA?
Ans. Generally, KCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is made available for download on the official website a week before the exam.
Ques. Are KCET Admit Cards also delivered to the candidate's postal address?
Ans. No, KEA will not post or email the document to the candidate appearing for the offline mode exam.
Ques. Will I be able to appear for KCET in case I forget my hall ticket at home?
Ans. No. It is mandatory to carry your admit card as it acts as a gateway document allowing you to enter the examination hall. The entry will be restricted in its absence.
Ques. I am not able to download my KCET admit card, what should I do?
Ans. You should check your internet connection speed, try using some other browser, or clear cookies and history and try again. In case, these methods do not work then it is advised to contact the concerned authorities
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.