KEAM 2021 Answer Keys will be available as per the paper code. Candidates can calculate the probable secured scores by using KEAM 2021 Answer keys. The correct marking scheme has to be used during the calculation of scores. The complaints regarding an answer, if any, may be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with supporting documents and fee at INR 100 per question by way of DD drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
KEAM 2021 Result will be declared tentatively in the 4th week of May 2021 on the official website of KEAM. The final answer key will be declared by KEAM authorities after the objections are verified. KEAM 2021 Cut off will be distributed by the related authorities after the completion of every round of counselling. Those applicants who meet the determined cutoff will have high chances of being allotted through KEAM 2021.
KEAM Answer Key Highlights
|Release date of provisional answer key||TBA|
|Details present in the answer key||Question number and respective correct option|
|Login credentials required to access answer key||None|
|Last date to raise objection against provisional answer key||TBA|
|KEAM 2021 Exam Dates||3rd week of April, 2021|
What is KEAM Answer Key?
The answer key of KEAM 2021 is the tool which helps the applicants to evaluate their performance in the test. It is analyzed that KEAM 2021 Answer Key will be distributed after a few days of the announcement of the test.
- If any problems occur from the side of applicants, related KEAM 2021 Answer Key, they should pay INR 100 per every question prior to the last date.
- The fee that is specified above should be paid via DD in favor of CEE and which must be payable at Trivandrum.
How to Check KEAM 2021 Answer Key?
Step 1: Visit the official website of KEAM i.e. cee-kerala.org
Step 2: Click on the link in order to download KEAM answer key
Step 3: Download KEAM 2021 answer key as the code of your paper 1 and 2.
Step 4: Verify and compare your answer with KEAM answer key 2021.
Step 5: Compare as well as compute your probable score.
How to Challenge KEAM 2021 Answer Key?
After the release of the provisional KEAM answer key, the candidate will be able to challenge the authorities against it within the allotted time period. No objections will be accepted by the authorities after the last date. Candidates can follow the given steps to raise objection against the answer key:
- Send the complaints by post or by hand/in person to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with supporting documents and fee (INR 100 per question) via a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Complaints received via E-mail/Fax also will not be considered.
- The complaints must reach the office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with the required fee and documents by May 30.
- In case, the complaints/ challenges filed are found genuine, then the fee paid for any particular question will be refunded.
- The expert/CEE committee will check all the objections/complaints and decide on releasing the final answer key.
- The decision made by the committee will be considered final.
- In case corrections are found in the answer key, then the committee will release the final KEAM 2021 answer key.
Calculate KEAM 2021 Score
- After downloading KEAM answer key 2021, match the answers with the official answer key.
- To calculate a probable score, use the following marking scheme specified for KEAM 2021,
Probable Score in KEAM 2021 = 4 x number of correct responses - number of incorrect responses x 1
What is the marking scheme for KEAM 2021?
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer
- And, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Check Here KEAM Exam Pattern
KEAM Answer Key - Previous Year
KEAM 2021 Answer Key by Coaching Centers
Candidates must note that the answer keys by coaching centers of KEAM 2021 cannot be treated as the final answer for the entrance exam. The official answer keys released on the official website are a more reliable source of answers. Therefore, candidates can use the answer key for reference purposes. The coaching centers that are known to release the answer keys of KEAM 2021 are mentioned below:
- Zephar Entrance
- Science Institution
- Brilliant Pala
- PC Thomas
Preparation of KEAM 2021 Rank List
The separate rank list is prepared for Engineering Courses, Architecture Courses, MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS, Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry and Fisheries, BAMS Course and B.Pharm Course. The score based on which the rank list is prepared and calculated is by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the score obtained in the entrance examination for Engineering (Paper 1 & Paper 2 put together), and the marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
What After KEAM 2021 Answer Key?
After all the challenges or objections regarding the provisional answer key is verified and checked, the authorities will release the official result. KEAM 2021 Result will be available in online mode on the official website of KEAM. KEAM Aspirants will be able to check it by logging on using their application number and password. Through KEAM result, candidates will be able to know their secured marks and the required qualifying marks in the entrance examination.
KEAM 2019 Paper Analysis
The exam was conducted in 352 centers including 14 districts in Kerala, Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai. Paper 1 marked 92.11% attendance with 1,15,449 aspirants appearing for KEAM. As per the experiences of the candidates and experts listed below is the analysis for this year exam:
KEAM Physics Paper
- As per the experts, Physics paper can be termed as difficult.
- The paper mostly had indirect questions, having more calculative type questions.
- Due to these kinds of questions, it was considered as time-consuming.
KEAM Chemistry Paper
- Chemistry was considered easier than the physics paper.
- Almost 75% of the questions were direct.
- Apart from 2 to 3 sections like the electrochemistry part, it was not time-consuming.
KEAM Mathematics Paper
- Like last year, the paper was termed as a Piece of Cake by the test takers.
- Almost 90% of candidates found the paper really easy to solve.
- According to the experts and candidates, time management was the key to score well in the KEAM Math paper.
- There were few repetitions of questions from last year too.
Conclusion: Most of the aspirants found the paper as moderately difficult. Candidates who had practiced from previous year question papers and practiced in the lines of time management must have found the paper easy to moderate.
KEAM 2021 Cut off
KEAM 2021 Cut off will be announced in the form of rank.There will be different cutoff for each category and courses. Candidates who do not meet the cut off of KEAM 2021 will not be allotted any seat in any of the participating colleges/Institutes. It will display the opening and closing ranks of the various participating institutes, categories, and branches. The cut off scores will be 50% for general participants and 40% for SEBC/ST/SC applicants. Check Here KEAM 2021 Cut off
KEAM Previous Year Cut Off
Here we are providing the last year cut off/Rank for various colleges and courses:
|Counselling Round||Cut Off/Rank|
|Trial Seat Allotment||Check Here|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||Check Here|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment||Check Here|
|Round 3 Seat Allotment||Check Here|
|Round 4 Seat Allotment||Check Here|
KEAM Stats in the Previous Academic Session
Here in the table provided below, we have provided KEAM stats in the previous academic year:
|B. Tech||Number of Colleges||Total Seats||CEE Allotted seats|
|Government/Aided engineering colleges||12||4733||4402|
|Engineering colleges under Kerala Agricultural University and Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University||2||119||99|
|Government-controlled engineering colleges||24||7155||6125|
|Private self-financing engineering colleges||119||44400||22200|
|B.Arch||Number of colleges||Total Seats||CEE Allotted seats|
|Government/ Aided colleges||4||200||189|
|Private self-financing colleges||19||840||420|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.