KEAM 2019 Result will be announced in the online mode by CEE Kerala in the month of June 2019. To check the results, enter your KEAM credentials – roll number and application number. Only those who qualified the entrance test will be able to access their KEAM 2019 Result.
- After the declaration of result, KEAM rank list will be released.
- KEAM 2019 Rank will be declared on or before June 2019. It will be announced for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda courses.
- Equal weightage (50:50) is considered to prepare the rank list.
- KEAM Counselling 2019 will be commenced from the month of June 2019. It will be organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process).
KEAM 2018 Statistics
Out of 90233 students who had appeared for both the papers of Engineering Entrance Examination, 58268 students have qualified under Engineering Stream and 47974 students have qualified under Pharmacy stream out of the 64795 students opted and appeared for the Pharmacy Entrance Examination (Paper I of the Engineering Entrance Examination).
KEAM 2019 Result Date
The examination will be conducted on May 2 – 3, 2019. Students will be able to check the KEAM result 2019 on June 2019. CEE, Kerala release the rank list after the declaration of result. It will be released on June 2019. Candidates those will get shortlist in the rank list can appear in counselling. Counselling process will be started in the month of June 2019. Counselling will be conducted via online mode.
How to Check KEAM 2019 Result?
Candidates can check their scorecards by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official portal of KEAM i.e., www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on ‘KEAM 2019 Candidate Portal’ link.
Step 3: Enter the required credentials namely Application No., Password and Security Code.
Step 4: Click on ‘KEAM 2019 Results’ link.
Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen, view the same.
Details Present in KEAM 2019 Result
The following details will be mentioned on the result’s page accessed by the candidates:
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Standardized 12th Score of PCM (out of 300)
- Total Marks (out of 600) scored by the candidate
- KEAM Rank of the candidate
Check detailedKEAM Result Notification
KEAM 2019 Merit List
The merit list will comprise of candidates with ranks higher than the cut off ranks set by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations. This list is prepared by taking together the marks scored by the candidate on the exam and the aggregate of marks scored by him in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in +2 examination. The two scores are taken in a ratio of 50:50.
Tie-breaking Criteria for KEAM 2019
In case of a tie between the scores of two or more candidates following criteria will be applied to select the candidate-
- The candidates with higher marks in Mathematics in KEAM 2019 will be given preference.
- If the tie persists, candidates who score more in Physics will be given preference.
- If still there is a tie, then candidates with higher standardized marks in Mathematics of the 12th standard will be ranked higher.
- If still there is a tie, then higher standardized marks in Physics during 12th standard examinations will be considered.
- When none of the above options work, then age will be used to break the tie. Candidates who are older in age will be ranked higher.
Qualifying Marks in KEAM 2019
- Candidates must secure at least 10 marks in each paper – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics) to make it to the rank list of KEAM 2019.
- Failing to meet the prescribed minimum marks, their names will not be included in the rank list, and by extension no longer be considered for KEAM 2019 seat allotment.
- A total of 90806 candidates appeared in the entrance exam last time, out of which 72440 qualified and were listed in the KEAM 2019 rank list.
- There are no minimum marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. However, they will have to answer at least one question in each paper, or else they will be disqualified.
KEAM 2019 Cutoff
- KEAM 2019 cut off will be announced by CEE, Kerala after the release of the result.
- Candidates who score the marks more than or equal to the set cut off will qualify for merit list.
- KEAM qualifiers will be then called for the counselling sessions for seat allotment in various courses and colleges.
- A separate cut off of KEAM will be released after each round of counselling.
- Cut offs will consist of opening and closing ranks of all the participating institutes, branches and categories.
KEAM 2019 cut off will depend upon the following factors-
- The overall performance of the candidates in the exam
- Cutoffs of previous years.
- Difficulty level of the test.
- Availability of seats.
#Trending in KEAM Rank List
Rank List of Architecture
- Provisional rank list for B.Arch will be published on CEE Official Website.
- Preparation of the rank list for admission to B.Arch. will be given equal weightage for NATA marks and qualifying exam marks.
- Marks obtained in NATA out of 200 will be added to the total marks and grades secured in the qualifying exam computed out of 200. Hence, the rank list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained out of 400.
Rank List of Medical and Allied Courses
- The CEE will publish the provisional state Rank lists of the NEET UG test takers on their official website.
Rank List of Ayurveda Course
- CEE will publish a separate rank list of Ayurveda course, on the basis of NEET UG scores.
- Candidates who have studied Sanskrit as their second language in Intermediate level, they will be given additional 8 marks to the total marks in NEET UG at the time of preparing the merit list.
Rank List of MBBS/ BDS Courses
- The rank list for this course will be prepared on the basis of NEET UG rank subject to Nativity conditions and other eligibility conditions.
KEAM Counselling 2019
- KEAM 2019 counselling process will commence after the declaration of the merit list.
- The merit list will be released on the official website on June 20, 2019.
- The procedure of the allotment of the seats is determined by the Central Allotment Process or CAP.
- Qualifying candidates have to register for the counselling session.
- The choice course and college of the candidate will be asked during the registration for counselling.
- Verification of the documents will be done during the counselling session. Candidates will be allotted seats on merit cum preference basis.
- Candidates who miss their slot of counselling will not be allowed in any other slots.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College