KEAM Sample Papers 2021 are premium resource for candidates planning to appear for the exam. Candidates are provided below with model papers of different subjects. These sample papers are a handy tool in getting to know about the expected paper pattern and nature of questions. This year, KEAM 2021 will be conducted on April 20 and 21, 2021 for (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics) in offline mode.
Need of KEAM Sample Papers 2021
For all of you appearing in KEAM 2021, the key to crack the exam is extensive preparation. KEAM Question Papers hold a big role in deciding your result. They have also been practised rigorously by all the toppers. Here are a few benefits of practicing them regularly:
- They are a helpful tool in measuring your strengths and weaknesses, and hence, carving a better preparation strategy.
- They serve as an excellent aid to understanding the paper pattern and syllabus
- Candidates can predict the expected questions from the frequently asked topics.
- These help you measure your preparation level, carving out your strong and weak areas.
- Once you know your strong areas, you will be boosted with confidence.
- By practice KEAM Question Papers, you also get an idea about the most trending topics.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2021 Highlights
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern is released by The Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE). Highlights of the KEAM Exam Pattern are given below:
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Question Paper type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Total no. of questions per paper||120|
|Marks awarded for correct answer||4|
|Marks deducted for wrong answer||1|
|Total marks per paper||480|
|Exam duration for each paper||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of language||English|
Given below are course-wise sample papers for you to download. Good Luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.