NEET UG 2020: Commencement Of Counselling on October 27, 2020; Check Details Below
NEET UG 2020 counselling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of MCC on October 27, 2020.
The counselling process is conducted through online mode on the official website of MCC - @mcc.nic.in.
NEET 2020 candidates who have applied for All India Quota could check the below article to know the application process and counselling procedure.
NEET 2020: Online Counselling Schedule
|Round 1||October 27 to November 2 (Till 5 pm)|
|Round 1 Choice filling/locking Date||October 28 to November 2 (Choice Locking begin at 4:00 PM of 2nd November 2020 up to 11:59 PM)|
|Payment deadline||November 2 till 07:00 PM|
|Processing of Seat Allotment Round 1||November 3 and 4|
|Round 1 Result||November 5|
|Reporting at help centers||November 6 to 12|
|Round 2||November 18 to 22 (3 pm)|
|Round 2 Choice filling/locking Date||November 19 to 22nd (Choice Locking will begin at 03:00 PM of 22nd November 2020 till 11:59 PM)|
|Payment Deadline||November 22 till 05:00 PM|
|Round 2 Seat allotment processing||November 23 and 24|
|Round 2 Allotment Result||November 25|
|Reporting at help centres||November 26 to December 2|
|Mop Up Round Registration, choice filling, and payment||December 10 to 14 till 03:00 PM|
|Mop Up Round Choice filling||December 11 to 14 Choice Locking from 03:00 PM to 11:59 PM|
|Payment deadline||December 14 till 5:00 PM|
|Allotment Result||December 17|
|Reporting at help Centres||December 18 to 24|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting and Non-Joining Vacant seat to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC||December 28 to 31|
NEET Counselling 2020
The All India Quota (AIQ) of NEET 2020 includes the following sections:
- 15% MBBS/BDS Seats of States
- 100% MBBS/BDS Seats of BHU
- 100% MBBS Seats of AIIMS across India
- All India Quota of JIPMER (Puducherry/ Karaikal)
- All India Quota seats of AMU/ DU/ VMMC/ ABVIMS
- All India Quota Seats of Faculty of Dentistry (Jamia Millia Islamia)
- All India Quota Seats of ESIC
NEET Counselling 2020: How to Apply for Counselling Process
Candidates could check the section below to know how to apply for the NEET 2020 AIQ Counselling.
Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC - @mcc.nic.in
Step 2: Click on 'UG Medical Counselling' on the homepage
Step 3: Fill in the application form
Step 4: Register using roll number, registration number, name, mother’s name, and date of birth of the candidate as printed on their NEET 2020 scorecard
Step 5: Make counselling payment through online mode
Step 6: Select the choice of course and preference of college. Any number of choices could be filled by candidates.
Step 7: Lock the choices in the given time, if the time exceeds the choices made will be automatically locked.
Check: NEET Cut off 2020
NEET 2020: Counselling Procedure
Candidates could check the procedure of NEET 2020 counselling below:
- NEET 2020 Counselling is conducted through online mode
- Based on the candidates who have registered for the AIQ counselling, a list of shortlisted candidates will be released by authorities.
- The list consists of the candidate's name and the college in which they are allotted.
- Candidates should download the allotment letter within the mentioned date.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college to proceed further with the admission process.
- While reporting to the respective college, candidates should carry the seat allotment letter.