BITSAT Slot Booking 2019: The window for booking a slot will open on March 28, 2019. Candidates who had registered for BITSAT can only avail participate in this procedure.
- The university-level exam will be conducted in 2 slots per day from May 16 to 26 2019.
- The syllabus covers questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology based on NCERT Class 11 and 12 of Science stream. Check BITSAT Syllabus
- BITS Pilani will hold the exam in online (computer-based) mode across India and a center in Dubai.
- Registration will begin from January 04, 2018, apply online at http://bitsadmission.com.
About BITSAT Slot Booking
- The institute provides candidates with an option to book their test slot as per their preference.
- Login with the issued Application Number, Gender, Date of Birth and Email ID to book a slot.
- The slots are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Candidates failing to book a slot will be offered a test date, time and venue by the organising institute.
BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking Schedule
Check official dates related to BITSAT 2019 slot booking from the table given below:
|Allotment and Announcement of Test center||March 27, 2019|
|Start of BITSAT Slot Booking||March 28 to April 08, 2019|
|Issue of BITSAT Hall Ticket||April 12, 2019 to May 13, 2019 Download Now!|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Date||May 16 to 26, 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Slot Timings
The entrance exam is conducted in two slots. The candidates need to choose one slot out of the two. The slots for the examination is mentioned below:
|Slot 1||09:00 AM till 12:00 noon|
|Slot 2||02:00 PM till 05:00 PM|
Pre-requisites for BITSAT Slot Booking
It is suggested to keep the following information ready before completing the slot booking:
- BITSAT Application Number
- Date of Birth (as mentioned on Application Form)
- Decide a preferable Test Date
- Exam Timing
How to Book BITSAT Slot?
Keep the following instructions in mind before booking the BITSAT slot:
- Book your slot as early as possible. BITSAT slots are booked on First Come First Serve basis. Get the test date as per your preference before it gets booked.
- Check the test date that other exam dates are not clashing and you have enough gap for revising for the next exam.
- BITSAT Exam Centers once allotted, cannot be changed. If you reside far from the exam center, then choose the second slot for BITSAT 2019.
To successfully complete the BITSAT slot booking process, follow the given below steps:
Step 1: Log-in
Log-in to the BITS slot booking portal using the following details:
- BITSAT 2019 Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
Step 2: Choose an Exam Centre
- Upon successfully logging in, the candidate will have to select a convenient exam centre from the available options.
- The list of centres will be provided in a drop-down menu.
- In case a particular exam centre has no dates or slots, the candidate can choose a new centre.
- However, this facility will be available only till the final booking is done.
- Once the candidate has booked an exam centre, it cannot be changed any further.
Step 3: Choose a Test Date
- After booking an exam centre, the candidate has to next book a test date.
- The available dates for the exam centre chosen by the candidate will be highlighted in green.
- To check the availability of slots, the candidate has to hover the cursor over that test date. The different test slots for that centre will be displayed.
- The candidate must pick a suitable date.
Know about BITSAT Form Correction
Step 4: Select Test Time
- In the fourth and final step, the candidate has to choose the time for the entrance time.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in two session- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Candidates can choose any one of them and confirm it by clicking 'confirm slot booking'.
- After booking BITSAT test slot, the candidate must check that there is no discrepancy in the details.
- If there is any discrepancy, it should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
Step 5: Confirmation Page
How to Retrieve BITSAT Application Number?
BITSAT RegistrationNumber is one of the important element in the whole BITSAT Slot Booking Process. But, many a time, it may happen that candidate forgets their application number or misplace it. In that case, they can follow the steps below to recover the same-
- Candidate can click on the line: projects.bitsadmission.com/findappno/Default.aspx
- Enter their Registered E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Gender and Date of Birth
- Click on “Proceed” button
- Consequent to this, BITSAT 2019 Application Number will be provided again to them.
Check BITSAT Exam Pattern
BITSAT Hall Ticket 2019
After the successful slot booking of BITSAT 2019, candidates will be available to download admit card between April to May 2019. Follow these simple steps to download BITSAT Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website i.e. bitsadmission.com and click on Admit Card
- Enter the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Email ID.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Take its printout.
Download FreeBITSAT Sample Papers
Allotment of BITSAT Test Centers
BITSAT test centers will be allotted to only candidates who have successfully registered for the exam. The allotment of test centers can be checked at bitsadmission.com. Enter Application Number, Gender, Date of Birth and Email Id to check the allotted test center.
BITSAT 2019 will be conducted in the following cities:
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gwalior||Pilani campus of BITS||–|
If you have any queries related to BITSAT Slot Booking, please ask in the comments below.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College