BITSAT Admit Card 2019 will be issued by BITS Pilani form April 2019 at bitsadmission.com. Download the hall ticket/admit card using Application Number, Gender, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Online registration begins on January 04, 2019. Know more
- Hall Tickets are released soon after completing the slot booking process.
- In case of discrepancy in the admit card, inform the concerned authorities within the stipulated time.
- BITSAT 2019 will be conducted in May 2019 on multiple dates in CBT mode. Check BITSAT Exam Pattern
Direct link to download Admit card- Download Here
BITSAT Admit Card 2019 Dates
The detailed schedule for BITS Admission Test 2019 will be released shortly at the official portal i.e. http://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx. Given below is a tentative schedule for the university level exam:
|BITSAT 2019 Registration||January 04, 2019|
|BITSAT Slot Booking|| April 05, 2019 Know more|
|Issue of BITSAT Admit Card||April 12, 2019 to May 13, 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Date(s)||May 16 to 26, 2019|
Check BITSAT 2019 Schedule
How to Download BITSAT 2019 Admit Card?
The hall ticket will be issued via online mode only. Follow these simple steps in order to download the admission ticket.
- Visit the official website of BITSAT i.e. www.bitsadmission.com.
- Click on the link “BITSAT 2019 admit card”.
- Enter your log in credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Select date of birth and gender.
- Click on submit and proceed.
- Screen showing admit card would appear.
- Download and take a printout of BISAT 2019 admit card.
Download Free BITSAT Sample Papers
Discrepancy in BITSAT Admit Card
In case any incorrect detail is mentioned in the document, immediately contact the university through the various communication channels mentioned below:
Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India (9.15am till 5.00pm) on working days using
Telephone No.: 01596-242205, 01596-515330,
BITS, Pilani Hyderabad Campus Admissions office
Telephone No.: 040-66303830 (10am till 1.00pm) on working days
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
BITSAT Exam Centers 2019
The below map represents all the exam cities for BITSAT 2019:
Read more about BITSAT Exam Centers
Details mentioned in BITSAT Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure to check the details mentioned in the document. Any discrepancy can lead to cancellation of candidature. Listed below are the credentials given on admit card of BITSAT:
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Center
- Test date
- Exam centre/venue address
- Timings of the exam
- Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2019
- Signature and photograph of the examinee
- BITSAT 2019 exam instructions
Check detailed BITSAT Syllabus
Documents required on Exam Day
The test takers are required to carry the admit card along with a valid photo ID to the exam venue. Failing to carry these documents candidates would not be allowed to enter the exam hall and take BITSAT. Following documents are accepted as valid photo ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- School/College photo Id
- PAN Card
- Admit card issued by respective board for board exam.
Apart from this any other document issued by some competent authority and carrying the photo of candidate would be treated as valid identity proof for this purpose of exam.
Check BITSAT Preparation Tips
BITSAT Admit Card: Important Guidelines
Candidates are required to adhere to the important instructions provided on the back of BITSAT admit card. For your reference we have mentioned those guidelines here as well.
- Candidates must bring two passport size colored photograph alongwith admit card and original photo ID proof.
- No electronic device such as mobile, calculator or other wireless equipment is allowed in the exam premises.
- Candidates should bring their own stationery like pen/pencil, eraser etc. for the exam.
- Finger prints of candidates would be taken in the exam hall thus candidates are advised not have paint/heena on their fingers.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue 35 to 40 minutes before the schedule time for commencement of the exam.
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall prior to the conclusion of exam
- The admit card must be retained safely until the end of the admission procedure as it will be required during the time of Counselling of BITSAT 2019.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College