BITSAT Form Correction: The facility for editing the online application form will be available from March 15, 2019 (tentative). It is one-time facility provided by BITS Pilani to make corrections in the application form.
- Candidates can make corrections in all data except email ID, mobile number, date of birth and address details.
- BITSAT 2019 will be conducted for multiple dates from May 16 – 31, 2019 in CBT mode. Register from January 2019
- Corrections can be made via online mode only.
- No Email queries regarding corrections will be entertained.
- For this session, the exam will be held in around 50 exam cities in India and abroad. Check BITSAT Exam Centers
BITSAT Application Form Correction Dates
|Availability of BITSAT Application Form 2019||December 2018|
|Last date of Application Form||March 2019|
|Application Form Correction Start from||March 2019|
|Last date of Application Form Correction||March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
Check BITSAT 2019 Schedule
How to Apply for BITSAT 2019?
Candidates must keep the following documents/ things ready before they start filling the application form of BITSAT 2019.
- Personal details
- Academic details
- Credit/ Debit Card/ NewBanking
- The aspirants must keep all of their educational certificates, photograph and signature ready as per the specifications.
Scanned Documents to be Uploaded
|Photograph||4 KB to 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill BITSAT Application Form:
- Visit the BITSAT official link i.e. bitsadmission.com
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Allow me to Apply Online” link.
- If your are registering first time then, click on “New Registration”.
- Now, you have to enter personal details like Name, Gender, Address, Email ID, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Also, enter 12th examination details and preferences of test centre.
- If you want to edit your filled details then, click on “Edit and Save Details” button, otherwise click on “Confirm and Submit Details” button.
- Note, down the generated application number.
- Upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- At last, print the filled-in application form and retain it safe for future record.
BITSAT Application Form Correction
BITS, Pilani has provided the correction facility in online mode only. Candidates are allowed to make changes in the preselected examination date. Candidates those have submitted the online application fee, uploaded the photograph and signature are allowed to make changes in the application form. Candidates can make corrections in all data except email ID, mobile number, date of birth and address details.
How to Make Corrections?
Check the details given below to edit/modify the date in BITSAT application form.
- Visit the official website link i.e. http://www.bitsadmission.com
- Click on ‘BITSAT Form Correction’ link.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your application number, gender, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- Click on “Proceed” button.
- Edit the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Save the changes and take the printout of the confirmation page.
- BITS Pilani will release the official notification and brochure shortly. Stay tuned!
- Registration is expected to commence by the end of December 2018. CheckBITSAT Eligibility
- Like previous year, the exam will be conducted in multiple sessions. CheckBITSAT Exam Pattern
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College