COMEDK Admit Card 2018 is available on the official portal of COMEDK i.e. www.comedk.org. The facility for downloading the Test Admission Ticket or TAT will be disabled on May 12 midnight. Enter COMEDK login credentials to access the document.
Direct link to download COMEDK Admit Card 2018 – Click Here
The conducting body has scheduled COMEDK UGET 2018 for May 13 in online mode. Registration window closed on April 19. COMEDK Hall Ticket will be issued online only to all the successfully registered candidates, starting from May 4.
Facts Related to COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018:
- Admit card of COMEDK UGET 2018 will neither be dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Do not mutilate, laminate or change any entry on the admit card as impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre. Know more
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact COMEDK Officeimmediately.
|Availability of COMEDK Application Form||January 16 – April 19|
|Release of COMEDK Hall Ticket 2018||May 4 – 12|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Date||May 13 (Sunday)|
Steps to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card
The Consortium, conducting body of COMEDK UGET will not send any hall ticket or TAT by post/ courier, or email. Go through the following steps to download UGET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org
- Click on the link ‘Test Admission Ticket’ under ‘UGET 2018 Section’.
- Enter the COMEDK Applicant login details i.e. User ID and Password.
- Click on the login button.
- The Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be displayed on screen.
- Download it and take multiple printouts for future use.
Details Mentioned on COMEDK UGET Admit Card
Candidate must check the following details on their COMEDK Admit Card and contact the authorities in case of any discrepancies.
- TAT no./ Admit Card no.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Address and contact details
- Candidate’s photo
- Details of COMEDK Exam Center
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for sticking passport size photograph (box)
- General Instructions on TAT
Discrepancies in COMEDK Admit Card 2018
If there are any errors in the candidate’s details on the Admit Card, they must contact the helpdesk immediately.
COMEDK UGET Helpdesk Details
- Phone support will be available Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm and Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Queries received through email will be responded to within three working days.
- No requests for change of exam center will be entertained.
Documents Required on the Exam Day
Along with the admit card for COMEDK 2018, candidates must carry the following documents listed below:
Passport Size Photograph
- Two recent passport size photograph
- Photo should not be older than three months
- It should be same as the one affixed to COMEDK UGET Application Form.
- Mention your name and TAT No. on the back of the photo.
Photo ID Proof
- Original Photo ID
- It should be produced whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Photo ID should be same as mentioned in the application form.
Permissible IDs are given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School/ College ID
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Centers
- COMEDK UGET 2018 will be held across multiple exam centers in 140 cities of India, while last year the test was held across 152 test cities.
- Test cities are allotted on first come first serve basis.
- COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
- Candidates can choose three cities in order of preference at the time of applying for COMEDK UGET.
- They must carefully choose COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Centre as it will not be changed once the candidates have finalised it.
Note: In case of non-availability of slots/ centers in a city of your choice at registration time, you may choose to book a slot in an alternate city from the available list.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
- Report 2 hours before the commencement of the exam (8:00 am).
- Examination Hall will open 60 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must take their seats immediately. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions.
- Candidate must show, on demand, the Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. Failing to do so, will result in cancellation of candidature.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Online TAT and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original of the candidates to satisfy himself / herself about the identity of each candidate.
- After 9:30 AM candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall to take the test under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to carry any of the personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc.; to the venue of the examination as arrangement for safe keeping of the same cannot be provided.
- Candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets except the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 Recent passport size photograph, Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form /TAT.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination for any reason, re-examination SHALL NOT BE held by COMEDK under any circumstances.
- Biometric recording will be done before and during the test session (at the discretion of COMEDK) and the candidates are required to cooperate.
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the room temporarily for any reason during the test duration and any attempt in this behalf is treated as one of the grounds of dismissal.
- Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before his /her session is complete on exam day
Things to Remember
- The Test Admission Ticket must be preserved till the end of counselling and admission process.
- Do not laminate the admit card for COMEDK since the invigilator has to sign it on the day of exam.
- TAT/ COMEDK admit card will not be sent to the candidate’s address. They can access it only online.
- The Photo ID proof must be the same as mentioned in the application form.
- Do not mutilate or tamper with the TAT admit card. It may not be considered a valid document during COMEDK Counselling and Admission.
We hope you have jotted down all important information regarding the admit card of COMEDK 2018. It is mandatory to carry it on exam day (May 13). Good luck!
COMEDK UGET Admit Card FAQs
Ques. Where will I get the admit card? Will it be sent by post?
Ans. No. The admit card has to be downloaded from the website.
Ques. How can I download the COMEDK 2018 admit card?
Ans. Candidates should follow the following steps to download the COMEDK 2018 admit card:
- Visit the COMEDK 2018 website.
- Login using the username and password.
- Download the admit card.
Ques. When will the COMEDK 2018 admit card be ready for download?
Ans. The admit card will be released on May 4, 2018.
Ques. What are the details that I need to check on the COMEDK 2018 admit card?
Ans. The details that candidates need to check on the admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Postal address and contact details
- COMEDK application number
- Unique photo id photo
- Exam center and timing
- COMEDK admit card number
Ques. Will the invigilator check the admit card during the exam?
Ans. Yes, the invigilator at the exam center can ask any candidate to produce the admit card during the course of the exam.
Ques. Do candidates have to carry any passport size photos with the admit card?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory that candidates carry two passport size photos along with the admit card.
Ques. Is it compulsory for the invigilator to sign the admit card?
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory for the invigilator to sign the admit card.
Ques. Will I be allowed to take the test if my admit card is torn or unreadable?
Ans. No. Candidates with unclear/tampered admit cards will not be allowed to take the test.
Ques. Do I need to keep the admit card after the exam?
Ans. Yes, the admit card must be preserved since it will be required during the counseling process.
Ques. Is it necessary for the unique id photo and the passport photo to match?
Ans. Yes, the unique if photo and the passport photo should match.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College