The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will release the application forms for UGET from January 16, 2019. Candidate who have cleared PUC II (10+2) or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for the exam. CheckCOMEDK Eligibility
- Registration window will be of approximately 3 months.
- There is no provision of making corrections in COMEDK Application Form 2019 (UGET).
- COMEDK UGET 2019 is scheduled for May 12 and will be conducted on all India basis across the country. Check COMEDK UGET Exam Centers
- The Consortium will conducted the exam in computer-based mode only. CheckCOMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
The exam will be organized in collaboration with UniGAUGE which will admit students into colleges under the ERA Foundation. Candidates seeking admission into the B.Tech courses in colleges of Karnataka can apply before April 2019. CheckCOMEDK Participating Institutes
COMEDK UGET Application Form Highlights
|Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Application Form||January 16, 2019|
For COMEDK: INR 1300
For COMEDK & UniGAUGE: INR 2100
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Minimum Qualification||Passed/ Appearing for Class XII exam|
|Exam Level||State Level|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Dates
A tentative schedule for application form are tabuleted below:
|Release of Online Applications||January 16, 2019|
|Last date for form submission||April 19, 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
CheckCOMEDK UGET 2019 Dates
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form.
- Application Fee for COMEDK UGET is now INR 1300.
- For those who wish to apply for both, COMEDK and UniGAUGE, the new fee is INR 2100.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility
Aspirants must go through eligibility standards before applying for the examination. The eligibility for COMEDK UGET 2019 for B.Tech and B.Arch is different and candidates must strictly adhere to it.
For B.Tech aspirants
- Those who are appearing/have qualified 10+2 exam with minimum 45% aggregate in PCM and English. (40% for reserved category candidates of Karnataka
- Should have passed each subject individually.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible for the exam since no lateral entry is allowed in the course.
For B.Arch aspirants
- Those who are appearing/have qualified 10+2 exam with PCM or have a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Governments securing a minimum 50% aggregate marks. (45% for reserved category candidates of Karnataka)
- B.Arch aspirants do not have to appear for COMEDK exam. However, they must have appeared for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) scoring a minimum of 80 marks out of 200.
Note: Counselling for COMEDK
and UniGAUGE will be conducted separately but the registration process is the same. B.Arch aspirants will have to fill a separate application form for counselling.
Documents Required for COMEDK Registration
- Passport sized Photograph
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of father/guardian
- Candidate’s Unique ID Proof- Permissible ID Proofs include Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, School/College Photo ID, Transfer Certificate.
CheckCOMEDK Reservation Criteria
How to Apply for COMEDK 2019?
There are 6 major steps to apply successfully for the examination. Candidates must follow the guidelines properly and review the form before final submission. Once the form has been submitted, candidates cannot make any changes. Therefore, they are advised to fill the form carefully.
Stage 1: Registration for COMEDK
Candidates must first register themselves on the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka’s official website before filling the form.
- Visit the official website and click on ‘Login COMEDK UGET Application’.
- You will be redirected to new page where the following details must be entered to complete the registration process.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- ID Proof Number
- A User ID and Password will be emailed on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Stage 2: Filling the Application Form
After successful registration, candidates must log in to their account to fill the application form.
- After logging in successfully, click on ‘edit’ on top of the page.
- An online application form will be displayed wherein candidates will have to fill their personal details, academic details, category, address, nationality, gender, contact details, etc.
- Mention whether you have given the exam before.
- After you have filled all the fields, click on ‘Save and Continue’
Stage 3: Uploading Documents
Before uploading the requisite documents, candidates must endure that they match the specifications mentioned in the information brochure.
- Candidate’s Photo - JPEG Format, 80 KB. The same photo must be used throughout the admission process so take multiple copies of it.
- Signature of Candidate- JPG or JPEG Format, 80 KB (on a white sheet with a black ink pen)
- Signature of father/guardian- JPG or JPEG Format, 80 KB (on a white sheet with a black ink pen)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s ID Proof- JPG or JPEG Format
Stage 4: Selecting Test Centers
- Candidates have the option to submit three choices for COMEDK UGET Exam centers.
- Make the choices as per your preference from high to low.
- COMEDK reserves the right to remove a center if the number of students opting for it is not sufficient.
- Once allotted, the centers cannot be changed and queries for the same will not be entertained.
- Applicants are advised to choose the centers closest to their residence keeping convenience and accessibility in mind.
Stage 5: Submission of Application Form
- Candidates must review their form before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the form is submitted, they will not be able to make any changes in it.
- Except the registration details, all other fields can be edited.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam and if you wish to apply for reservation, make sure you have the necessary documents. From here, applicants will be redirected to the payment portal.
Stage 6: Payment of Application Fee
- After the form has been filled, candidates will have to choose the preferred form of payment.
- The fee can be remitted through Debit/Credit Card or Net banking.
- No offline payment will be accepted.
- Before making the payment, check the application fee for COMEDK and UniGAUGE.
- The fee will depend on the exam/exams you have chosen in your application form.
|Only COMEDK||INR 1300|
|COMEDK and UniGAUGE||INR 2100|
Note: GST and convenience charges will be applicable on the COMEDK Application Fee.
COMEDK UGET Rejected Applications
- Applications with incomplete or incorrect information can be rejected at any time.
- No separate communication will be made for rejected forms, so keep checking the website for updates.
- Those who wish to reapply must do so by registering with a new email ID and submit the form with necessary information and documents by the last date of submission.
- To avoid such a situation, candidates must double-check their form for any errors.
Download FreeCOMEDK UGET Sample Papers
If you have any queries regarding the exam or the application process you can send an email at email@example.com describing your problem/question. You will receive a response within 3 working days.
You can also call the COMEDK Candidate Care Support on:
Helpline No.: 1800-103-6182
(Phone support will be available from 10 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday.)
COMEDK Application Form FAQs
Ques. How do I apply for COMEDK UGET 2019?
Ans. Aspirants can apply for COMEDK UGET 2019 online. The form has to be filled out and the application fee must be paid to successfully apply for the exam.
Ques. What is the application fee for COMEDK UGET 2019?
Ans. Candidates applying for only COMEDK have to pay an application fee of INR 1300, while candidates appearing for both COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE have to pay an application fee of INR 2100.
Ques. How can the application fee be paid?
Ans. The application fee has to be paid online using debit card, credit card or net banking.
Ques. I have made a mistake while filling the application form. Can I correct the error or do I have to purchase a new form?
Ans. Candidates should pay attention while filling up the form. However, if you have made a mistake while filling the form and have not submitted, then you can make the necessary corrections.
Ques. When can I apply for COMEDK UGET 2019?
Ans. Applications will be available online from January 16, 2019 to April 19, 2019 (tentative). Please note that applications will not be issued in the offline mode.
Ques. Can I book a slot to write the exam?
Ans. The slot of exam can be booked while filling out the application form. The slots will be available from February to April till the registrations close. Candidates are advised to book their slots ahead of time to get a slot timing that is convenient.
Ques. What documents are required while filling up the COMEDK UGET 2019 application form?
Ans. The documents required to complete the application process are as follows:
- Candidate’s color photo
- Candidate’s signature
- Parent/guardian’s signature
- ID proof: Aadhar, voter’s id card, PAN Card
- All educational certificates: Class 10 and Class 12
- Receipt of application form
Ques. Do I need to send my application form and documents to any COMEDK authorities?
Ans. No. The application needs to be filled up and submitted online. Candidates need to send their documents to anyone.
Ques. How many centers can I select as preferences for the exam center? Should all the centers be in a single state or across multiple states?
Ans. Candidates can select three centers across different states.
Ques. While selecting the slot can I change my preferred center?
Ans. No. Candidates cannot change the preferred center while selecting the slot for the exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College