COMEDK Result 2019 for the engineering exam will be announced by May 28 (tentative) at the official portal (www.comedk.org). Enter the issued COMEDK login credentials namely User ID and Password to access your results.
- Last year, the first rank was bagged by Durbha Aditya (National Public School, Bangalore) who scored 168 marks out of 180. Check COMEDK Cut offs
- COMEDK UGET 2019 is scheduled for May 12, candidates can apply online from January 2019.
- The state level engineering exam will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode.
COMEDK Results #Facts
- Only COMEDK qualifiers will be able to check their results, available in the form of scorecard.
- Details like registration no., TAT no., DOB, category, score in UGET and rank will be mentioned in the document.
- Admissions into B.Arch. course will be done on the basis of the rank obtained in NATA exam.
- Candidates who have opted for both COMEDK and UniGAUGE, will receive two separate score cards.
- Safe the score card safely till the admissions are confirmed. Read about COMEDK UGET Counselling
COMEDK UGET Result Date 2019
As per the official notification, COMEDK has scheduled the engineering exam for May 12, 2019. The detailed schedule for COMEDK UGET 2019 will be released shortly at comedk.org. As per the previous year trend, given below is a tentative schedule for the exam:
- After three days of exam, the provisional answer key will be published online – on May 15, 2019.
- The final answer key will be published on – May 25, 2019.
- The rank card of the candidates will be publish along with the result on May 28, 2019.
- The counselling will be conducted from the second week of June 2019.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the given dates. Check COMEDK 2019 Dates
How to Check COMEDK Result 2019?
Follow the steps given below to check and download your scores:
- Visit the official website i.e. comedk.org
- On website, click on ‘User Login’ link.
- Log in to your account using User ID and Password.
- The result will be displayed on the screen for the candidates.
- The candidates will be required to download and print out the COMEDK UGET result 2019 for future use.
Details Mentioned in COMEDK Rank Card
The following information will be available in the result of COMEDK UGET 2019 for the candidates to check:
|Candidate’s Name||Registration/ Application No.|
|Candidate’s DOB & Category||Stream Chosen & Appeared for|
|Candidate’s Photo||Unique Photo ID proof details of Candidate|
|COMEDK Test Admission Number (TAT Number)||Test Score & Rank in COMEDK UGET|
|Candidate’s contact details||(-)|
COMEDK UGET Provisional Answer Keys
After the exam, the Consortium publishes answer keys at the official website. In case, a candidate wants to challenge an answer, follow the steps given below:
- Login with user id and password and mention the query properly in the online challenge form.
- State the grievance clearly and give all the necessary enclosures.
- If there’s any clarification about the provisional answer keys released by COMEDK, it needs to be submitted online only in the prescribed format.
- Pay an amount of INR 500 online for any clarification asked/challenging the answer key.
- The amount will be fully refunded if the challenge that is presented by the candidate is considered by the committee.
COMEDK Rank List
The rank list of COMEDK UGET 2019 will also be released alongside the official result. The list of candidates who have been selected for the counselling and seat allotment session will be mentioned in rank list. During the counselling session, the candidates will be called in and allotted seats according to the rank list.
COMEDK UGET Inter Se Merit
In case, two or more candidates score the same marks in COMEDK UGET, the rank list will be drawn according to the following order:
- The candidate with the minimum number of errors in Physics, Mathematics and then Chemistry.
- The total combined marks obtained in Physics and Mathematics in UGET. Check COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- Secured scores in Mathematics section
- Finally, if the tie is still not broken then the candidate who is older in age will be allotted a higher rank
How to Calculate your Score?
There is a total of 180 questions in the exam, 60 from each subject. Follow the marking scheme given below to calculate your Score.
Correct Answer: 1 mark
Incorrect Answer: 0 marks
Unanswered question: 0 marks
COMEDK Score =No. of correct answers X 1
COMEDK UGET 2019 Rank Vs Marks
Once the results have been announced, students can use COMEDK UGET Rank Predictor to get an idea about their rank in the state level entrance test. The table below illustrates the expected rank against the marks scored in the test.
|Marks obtained in PCM||Expected Rank|
COMEDK UGET Counselling
For admission into COMEDK Colleges, there will be a centralized counselling procedure in Bangalore. Candidates must carry their Admit Card and Rank card released at the time of result declaration to the counselling venue.
- The counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- The board will publish the COMEDK UGET merit list for the architecture and engineering courses.
- The counselling will take place in the second week of June 2019.
- Candidates have to lock their choices in option entry.
- Candidates must bring the original documents along with one set of photocopy.
- For admission into colleges under ERA Foundation, applicants must contact the individual colleges. Updates will be available on the individual college websites.
B.Arch aspirants have to appear for NATA and have to fill separate applications to participate in the centralised counselling. Read more
COMEDK UGET Result - Previous Year Highlights
COMEDK UGET 2018
- As per the reports, 284 candidates from Karnataka featured in top 1,000 ranks with almost three-fourth of rank holders coming from other states.
- Forty-two candidates out of top 100 ranks are from Karnataka, though.
COMEDK UGET 2017
- In 2017, the total number of candidates who applied for COMEDK UGET was 68,628, out of which only 55,680 (81%) candidates appeared for exam
- Adhokshaja V. Madhwaraj, a resident of Karnataka, secured the highest marks in COMEDK UGET, scoring 170 marks out of 180
- All the first 1000 rank holders obtained more than 70% in the entrance test
- Other 1361 candidates secured marks between 66% to 70% in COMEDK undergraduate entrance test (UGET)
- The marks range of 60% to 65% were scored by 2373 candidates
- Overall 6854 candidates secured marks less than 60% and more than 50%
- Out of 100 rank holders, 56 candidates were from Karnataka and other 44 candidates belonged to remaining states
- Similarly, 417 out of 1000 rank holders were from Karnataka, while remaining 583 were from other states
COMEDK UGET Result FAQs
Ques. How will I know about my COMEDK result?
Ans. The result will be uploaded under applicant login in the COMEDK website (www.comedk.org) for all the eligible candidates only.
Ques. Is the result or rank card required for COMEDK UGET counselling?
Ans. Yes, you will need COMEDK UGET 2019 Rank Card during the counselling.
Ques. When will the COMEDK UGET result 2019 be announced?
Ans. COMEDK UGET 2019 Result will be announced on May 28, 2019, at the official website.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College