MP MBA Admissions 2021 is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). There are several MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh who follow different MBA Entrance Exams for admission. Every year 80 – 90% of the seats in all MBA colleges across Madhya Pradesh get filled up, proving the immense credibility of MBA as a course in the state.
Students who have 50% aggregate or more in their graduation from any recognised university are eligible for MBA in Madhya Pradesh. Final year students are also eligible to apply. however their admissions are subject to change depending on the final reult in graduation.
See Also: MBA Admission 2021
There are several top MBA Colleges in India that are located in Madhya Pradesh like IIM Indore, IIITM Gwalior, Jagran Lake University etc. Some of the top MBA Entrance Exams that are followed are CAT, CMAT, etc
The average MBA course fees ranges between INR 2,00,000 – 17,50,000. Placement packages from top colleges like IIM Indore, IIITM Gwalior ranges between INR 10 – 15.5 LPA.
MP MBA Admission 2021: Important Dates
|Exam Name||Registration Date||Admit Card Release Date||Exam Date|
|CMAT||March 1, 2021 (Closed)||March 24, 2021 onwards||March 31, 2021|
|CAT||August 3 – September 15, 2021||October 24, 2021||November 28, 2021|
|MAT||March 31, 2021||May 26, 2021||May 30, 2021|
|ATMA||May 25, 2021 (open for April session)||May 26, 2021||May 30, 2021|
MP MBA Admission 2021: Entrance Exams
MBA Admissions in Madhyapradesh is mostly based on Entrance Examinations. Candidates must qualify any of these entrance exams to be eligible to get admission into top colleges offering MBA courses. Below given is a detailed information about the various entrance exams that a student has to appear to secure their seats in top colleges.:
- CMAT: is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted by NTA for admission into various colleges offering MBA Courses in India. It is an online computer-based test for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes.
- CAT is a computer based test for admission into the IIMs and several other prestigious B-Schools. It consists of three sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
- MAT: is a national-level entrance exam conducted in CBT mode. It is conducted four times in a year – February, May, September and December respectively. Post completing MAT exam, students are eligible for admissions to 800+ B-schools accepting MAT scores.
- ATMA: is a national-level exam conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools for admission into MBA, PGDM courses. It is conducted four times a year and more than 500 management institutes across India accept ATMA scores.
MP MBA Admission 2021: Admission Process
MBA Admission Process in Madhya Pradesh is mostly based on the Entrance Exam basis. Candidates must clear the entrance exam to get their desired college. Most reputed private B-Schools accept CMAT, CAT, MAT scores to offer admissions to the aspirants in the college. Below given is the admission process for MBA Admissions in Madhya Pradesh:
- Aspirants need to check the official website and fill the application/ registration form.
- They need to upload all the asked necessary details like qualification details, personal details, education experience, etc in the form.
- They need to pay the requisite registration fee online on the official website.
- Aspirants are advised to check the website regularly to get the details about Exam dates, Admit Card and Result declaration.
- They need to download the admit card before the entrance exam and appear for the entrance exam.
MP MBA Admission 2021: Eligibility
Aspirants seeking admission in MBA courses in Madhya Pradesh must meet the below given requirements in order to qualify themselves in the top Institutes. Below given is the eligibility criteria that every aspirant must meet to be eligible for the MBA course:
- Aspirants must have at least 50% to 60% marks in their bachelor’s or undergraduate (UG) degree from a recognised board.
- Aspirants with a bachelor’s (UG) degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for MBA admission in Madhya Pradesh.
- Relaxation in marks will be given to the candidates Belonging to the SC, ST or any other reserved categories.
- Aspirants must have a valid MAT/ CMAT/ CAT score to be eligible for MBA courses.
- They must score qualifying marks in any of these MBA entrance exams to be considered for admission in any management college in Madhya Pradesh.
NOTE: Students belonging to Madhya Pradesh state can get admission under the state-level counselling organized by the State Government for admission to State Quota seats in Government and Private MBA colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
MP MBA Admission 2021: Documents Required
Aspirants must be present during the offline counseling session during the document verification process and the registration process. They need to keep an original as well as xerox copy of the documents. Below given is a list of document that the aspirants has to keep among themselves for the MBA Admission process:
- Income Certificate (only reserved and economically backward categories)
- Proof of Identity
- Intermediate (Class 12) Certificate
- Intermediate (Class 12) Marksheet
- Score Card and Admit Card of Entrance Test
- Bachelor (UG) Marks Sheet
- Bachelor (UG) Provisional Certificate
- Category Certificate (applicable to reserved categories)
- Residence Certificate (only for candidates applying under convenor or state quota)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Highschool (Class 10) Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
MP MBA Admission 2021: Selection Process
MBA Admissions in Madhya Pradesh will begin after the common merit list of CMAT will be announced by NTA. Below given is a detailed information about the selection process:
- Admission to MP MBA colleges will be done via the counselling process on the basis of this common merit list of CMAT merit list.
- The final merit list and admission results will be announced only after the (GD) Group Discussion and (PI) Personal Interview rounds have been conducted as per the Counselling Process.
- The assessment of aspirants will be based on their performance in the entrance test, GD and PI.
- Aspirants whose names appear in the CMAT merit list must take part in the MP MBA counselling process.
MP MBA Selection for Candidates Without Final Year Results:
- Madhya Pradesh has allowed MBA in MP colleges to provide provisional admissions to candidates whose final year graduation results could not be declared due to COVID-19.
- The provision admission will be provided on the basis of previous year examination scores of the aspirant in the qualifying course.
MP MBA Selection Process based on Other Entrance Exams:
- Candidates with a valid MAT/ CAT score must apply to private MBA colleges and B-Schools that accept these scores individually.
- Almost all the institutes conduct Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds for offering the admission.
MP MBA Admission 2021: Reservation Policy
- The Entrance Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh follows reservation policies of the state government strictly for MBA admissions under state quota or domicile quota for the aspirants.
- For management quota admissions in private MBA colleges, reservation policies of the state government do not apply in the MBA Admission Process.
MP MBA Admission 2021: CMAT
CMAT is an aptitude test conducted by the National Testing Agency for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. Ithas over 1,30,000 seats available which may increase depending on the capacity of the college. The acceptance rate for top B- Schools is higher as compared to other management exams, as there is a greater amount of seats. There are over 1500+ colleges that accept CMAT scores, which means greater flexibility for the aspirants.
MP MBA Admission 2021: CMAT Important Dates
Below given are the importance dates for CMAT 2021:
|Event||CMAT 2021 Important Dates|
|CMAT Registration Opens||December 23, 2020|
|CMAT Registration Closes||March 1, 2021 (5:00PM)|
|CMAT Application Form Correction||March 4 -7, 2021|
|CMAT Admit Cards Release||March 24, 2021|
|CMAT Exam Date||March 31, 2021|
|CMAT Result Date||April 9, 2021|
MP MBA Admission 2021: Top MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
There are various top B Schools offering MBA courses in Madhya pradesh. Below given are the top ranked MBA colleges along with the NIRF ranking and average fee in MP:
|NIRF Ranking||College Name||Average Fees|
|7||IIM Indore||INR 16,10,000|
|62||IIFM Bhopal||INR 6,24,000|
|76||Institute of Business Management and Research||INR 1,15,000|
|-||People Institute of Management and Research||INR 70,000|
|-||Prestige Institute of Management and Research||INR 1,09,000|
|-||Oriental University||INR 50,000|
|-||Amity Global Business School||INR 2,12,000|
|-||Mansarovar Global University||INR 2,00,000|
|-||Medi-caps University||INR 1,70,000|
|-||SAGE University||INR 1,90,000|
MP MBA Admission FAQs
Ques. How many exams centres are there?
Ques. Where will the counselling take place?
Ques. What are the reasons for rejection of the application?
Ques. What if there is a snag during online payment?
Ques. Can test centres be changed?