IIT JAM Admit Card 2019 will be released from January 4, 2019. For downloading the IIT JAM 2019 admit card candidates have to enter their Enrollment ID/Email ID, password, security code, etc. IIT Kharagpur is set to conduct JAM 2019 on February 10, 2019.
- In case of any discrepancy, inform the Organizing Chairperson, JAM 2019, IIT Madras immediately.
- Candidates have to produce the any one of the valid photo ID proof like Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License and PAN card, on the day of the exam.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the admit card along with other prescribed documents in the exam examination hall.
- The admit card will not be sent by Post or Email.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination centre.
IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card Release Date
IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card form will be released via online mode. It will be downloaded from January 4, 2019. Candidates those have successfully submitted their registration form will download their admit cards. IIT JAM examination will be conducted on February 10, 2019. The IIT JAM Result will be declared on March 20, 2019. After the declaration of result candidates have to proceed for the admission process. IIT JAM Counselling 2019 will be started from the first week of April 2019.
How to Download IIT JAM Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the IIT JAM admit card 2019:
- Visit the official website i.e. jam.iitb.ac.in
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the IIT JAM login page.
- Enter the login credentials like Enrolment ID/Email ID and password.
- Solve the given arithmetic expression and click on the submit button.
- You can also click on ‘Forget Enrolment ID and Password’ in case you forget your login credential.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed in PDF format.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printout of the admit card for further use.
Details on IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants must check the details given on IIT JAM admit card before downloading it. They must ensure that the photograph and signatures are properly visible. During the examination, the invigilator will check details given on the admit card to verify identity of the applicant. In case there are any mistakes which needs rectification, contact IIT Kharagpur authority immediately.
The admit card contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Registration number and enrolment ID
- Name of JAM Paper
- Exam Centre Allotted including the address and corresponding code.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Along with the admit card candidates must carry along with them a photo ID proof about which the details were given in the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID/ Student ID
- Voter’s ID
IIT JAM 2019 Exam Centers
- The exam centres of JAM 2019 will be allotted as per the eight IIT zones in the country.
- Candidates are given a chance to choose maximum three preferences.
- After the choice of exam centre is given the system will automatically detect the IIT Zone.
- The same has to be followed for the second and third preference.
- IIT JAM Exam Centres 2019 once allotted will not be changed.
- Here we are providing a list of exam centers for IIT JAM:
|IISc Bangalore Zone|
|IIT Delhi Zone|
|IIT Bombay Zone|
|IIT Guwahati Zone|
Asansol - Durgapur
|IIT Kanpur Zone|
|IIT Kharagpur Zone|
|IIT Madras Zone|
|IIT Roorkee Zone|
IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates are advised to check details mentioned in the admit card.
- The test starts exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card. An announcement about the beginning of the exam will be done by the examiner.
- Candidates will be given a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
- A candidate is expected to have a basic familiarity with the use of computers like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for the test.
- Candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and any problem with the computer is to be intimated to the examiner immediately.
- Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of a candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall will be taken as misbehavior.
- If any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation, their candidature will be canceled. In addition, they might be debarred from taking exam permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
- At the end of the 3-hour window, the computer will automatically shut the screen from further actions.
- Once the IIT JAM 2019 Test is completed, the computer will display the result in terms of a number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College