IIT Kharagpur will issue the admit cards for IIT JAM 2019 from January 4. Visit JOAPS portal to download the document. Enter your enrollment ID/email ID, password and security code to access IIT JAM Admit Card. The exam is scheduled for February 10, 2019 in computer-based mode.Know about IIT JAM Exam Pattern
- In case of any discrepancy, inform the Organizing Chairperson, JAM 2019, IIT Madras immediately.
- Candidates have to produce any one of the valid photo ID proof like Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License and PAN card, on the day of the exam.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the admit card along with other prescribed documents in the exam examination hall.
- The admit card will not be sent by Post or Email.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination centre. Check IIT JAM Exam Centers
IIT JAM Admit Card Release Date
- IIT JAM Hall Ticket will be released via online mode.
- As per the official notification, the coordinating body will release it from January 4, 2019.
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be eligible to download the e-admission ticket.
- IIT JAM Result will be declared on March 20, 2019.
- After the declaration of result candidates have to proceed for the admission process. IIT JAM Counselling 2019 will be started from the first week of April 2019.
How to Download IIT JAM Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the IIT JAM admit card 2019:
- Visit the official website i.e. http://jam.iitkgp.ac.in
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the IIT JAM login page.
- Enter the login credentials like Enrolment ID/Email ID and password.
- Solve the given arithmetic expression and click on the submit button.
- You can also click on ‘Forget Enrolment ID and Password’ in case you forget your login credential.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed in PDF format.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printout of the admit card for further use.
Details in IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants must check the details given on IIT JAM admit card before downloading it. They must ensure that the photograph and signatures are properly visible. During the examination, the invigilator will check details given on the admit card to verify identity of the applicant. In case there are any mistakes which need rectification, contact IIT Kharagpur authority immediately.
The admit card contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Registration number and enrolment ID
- Name of JAM Paper
- Exam Centre Allotted including the address and corresponding code.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Along with the admit card candidates must carry along with them a photo ID proof about which the details were given in the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID/ Student ID
- Voter’s ID
Download FreeIIT JAM Sample Papers
IIT JAM 2019 Exam Centers
- The exam centers of JAM 2019 will be allotted as per the eight IIT zones in the country.
- Candidates are given a chance to choose maximum three preferences.
- After the choice of exam center is given the system will automatically detect the IIT Zone.
- The same has to be followed for the second and third preference.
- IIT JAM Exam Centres 2019 once allotted will not be changed.
- Here we are providing a list of exam centers for IIT JAM:
|IISc Bangalore Zone|
|IIT Delhi Zone|
|IIT Bombay Zone|
|IIT Guwahati Zone|
Asansol - Durgapur
|IIT Kanpur Zone|
|IIT Kharagpur Zone|
|IIT Madras Zone|
|IIT Roorkee Zone|
IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates are advised to check details mentioned in the admit card.
- The test starts exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card. An announcement about the beginning of the exam will be done by the examiner.
- Candidates will be given a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
- A candidate is expected to have a basic familiarity with the use of computers like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for the test.
- Candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and any problem with the computer is to be intimated to the examiner immediately.
- Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of a candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using webcam and cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall will be taken as misbehavior.
- If any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation, their candidature will be canceled. In addition, they might be debarred from taking exam permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
- At the end of the 3-hour window, the computer will automatically shut the screen from further actions.
- Once the IIT JAM 2019 Test is completed, the computer will display the result in terms of a number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
CheckIIT JAM Syllabus
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College