National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi has declared NIFT 2018 result on March 22 at the official website i.e. nift.ac.in. Candidates, who appeared for Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT) on January 21, can check their NIFT result 2018 by entering Roll Number and Date of Birth to know their score.
Check NIFT Master Programs (MFM, M.Des. & M.Ftech.) Result – Click Here
Check NIFT Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) Result – Click Here
Check NIFT Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech.) Result – Click Here
- For B.F.Tech program, GAT score will be considered as final result, while for B.Design program, candidates qualifying in NIFT 2018 written test i.e. GAT and CAT will be shortlisted for Situation Test.
- Final results of NIFT 2018 will be prepared on the basis of GAT, CAT and Situation Test scores, once the situation test and GD/PI are conducted. CheckNIFT Answer Key, Question Paper, Analysis and Cut off
How to Check NIFT Result 2018?
NIFT 2018 Results has been announced on March 22 at the official website i.e. nift.ac.in. Steps to check results of written test are as follows:
- Go to the official website of NIFT 2018-nift.ac.in.
- Click on “NIFT 2018 Results”.
- Enter NIFT Roll number, Date of Birth and Application number.
- Click on the Proceed/Login button.
- The result will be displayed on your screen, verify all the details present in it.
- Take the printout for future purpose.
NIFT result mentions subject wise scores obtained by candidates in CAT and GAT. Candidates qualifying GAT and CAT for B. Design program will be called for Situation Test and GD/PI. Final Result and Merit List will be prepared after taking all the scores into consideration. Final result of NIFT 2018 will be published online in the month of June 2018.
Details Present in NIFT Result 2018
NIFT 2018 scorecard is one of the most important documents for NIFT aspirants. They will be asked to produce NIFT Admit Card 2018 and NIFT scorecard at the time of counselling. NIFT Scorecard will carry following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Subject-wise scores obtained in CAT, GAT and Situation Test.
- Total Marks scored
- Rank (if qualified)
What After NIFT Result 2018?
- After taking in consideration the scores, final NIFT 2018 result and merit list will be prepared.
- This will be published in online mode in the month of May/June 2018.
- Admissions across NIFTs will be done on the basis of score obtained by the test-takers in CAT, GAT, group discussion, situation test and personal interview rounds.
- NIFT Cutoff 2018 will be declared by National Institute of Fashion Technology which is the section and campus-wise closing rank.
- It will depend on various factors such as total number of candidates appearing in NIFT 2018, total candidates who cleared it, the difficulty level of question paper, total seats for B. Design and B. F. Tech programs.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology's entrance examination will offer as many as 2010 seats of B. Design and 360 seats of B.F.Tech program across 16 NIFT Campuses that are located in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kannur, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Raebareli, Shillong, Patna, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Srinagar, Chennai and Bhopal.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College