WBJEE Form Correction is a one-time facility for modifying particulars in the application form. The form correction window will open from January 26, 2018.
- This will be the last chance to make corrections in WBJEE application form.
- The Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate.
- WBJEEB does not check the images, uploaded at the time of applying for WBJEE 2018. If any discrepancy comes to its notice, an SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- It is not possible to change the following particulars: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, Gender and Date of Birth.
- No request sent offline for WBJEE form correction will be entertained.
Image discrepancy in photograph and signature can now be removed. Login with Application Number and Password to access the process. Read more.
WBJEE Form Correction Highlights
|WBJEE 2018 Official Website||www.wbjeeb.nic.in |
|Mode of WBJEE Registration||Online|
|WBJEE 2018 Registration starts from||December 19, 2017|
|Last Date to Submit WBJEE Application Form||January 19, 2018 |
|Last Date for WBJEE Form Correction||January 28, 2018|
If you have received any email or SMS from WBJEE Board regarding the error in application form, then you must login and modify the said changes within one day.
How to Make Corrections in WBJEE Application Form?
The steps to make corrections in WBJEE Application Form are mentioned below:
- Visit www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on the link to edit WBJEE application form.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- Submit and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Check and edit the details on the Application Form.
WBJEE Image Discrepancy
The correction window for image discrepancy in the uploaded photograph or signature is now open. The images must be in the specifications as per the requirement defined which are as follows:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||3 kb to 100 kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Steps to make corrections in uploaded images of WBJEE Application Form are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and click on ‘Remove Image Discrepancy in Photograph and Signature’
- Enter Application Number, Password and Security Pin
- Remove the image that has discrepancy
- Take the image of required specification and scan it to 300 dpi
- Crop the scanned image to the size of the photograph
- Resize the image to ‘Email Small’
- Save and upload the image.
Particulars of WBJEE Form Correction
WBJEEB will not consider the request made for corrections after the due date under any circumstances. The following corrections can be made on the application form:
- Domicile and Category
- For domiciles of West Bengal:
- OBC – A
- OBC – B
- For domicile in other states/UTs- General
- Person with Disability Status: Yes or No
- Type of Disability
- Locomotor disability
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Speech and language disability
- Percentage of Disability
- Home District: Write the name of the home district if it is not present in the dropdown list of West Bengal districts.
- Income Category:
- Above 10 lakhs
- From 6.0 lakhs to below 10 lakh
- From 2.5 lakhs to below 6.0 lakhs
- Below 2.5 lakhs
- TFW Status (Tuition Fee Waiver): ‘YES’, If income category given above is 4 and domicile of WB else ‘NO’
- Nationality: Indian
- Aadhaar Number: It is optional
- Have you applied in JEE Main 2018?: Yes or No
- JEE Main 2018 Application Number: Mandatory, if the answer to the previous question is ‘Yes’.
- Choice of Exam Centers: You can change the preference of WBJEE Exam Centers as per your convenience.
- Educational Qualification: Select class 12th or equivalent
- Pass Status: Enter either Pass or Appearing
- Course/Stream Name: Class 12th or equivalent
- Board/University Name: Select from the drop-down list
- Year of Passing Class 12: Select from the drop-down list
- Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained, Marks (in percentage)
- Roll Number/Enrollment Number
- Name of the Institute and address
- Complete Address for Communication
- Create the Password
- Security Question and Answer.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ – 13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
Phone: (033) 2367 1159/ 1198
Toll-free help desk: 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
Ques. What are the changes that I can make during the form correction period?
Ans. Except the details entered during registration, all other particulars can be corrected/changed.
Ques. For WBJEE Form Correction, do I need to pay an extra fee?
Ans. As for now, there is no extra fee for making corrections in WBJEE application form. If there is an additional fee then it will be updated here.
Ques. What are the details that once entered in online form cannot be corrected?
Ans. The particulars entered during WBJEE Registration: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, Gender and Date of Birth, cannot be edited once the form is successfully submitted.
Ques. While filling in the application form, I made a mistake in filling my name. Will I be able to correct this?
Ans. No. You cannot correct your name on the WBJEE Application Form.
Ques. I made a mistake while entering Aadhaar Card Number. Can I correct it in WBJEE Form Correction Window?
Ans. Yes, the wrongly entered Aadhaar Number can be corrected in this one-time facility.
Ques. I couldn’t pay my registration fees before the last date of WBJEE Registration. Can I pay it now and get the Confirmation?
Ans. No, you cannot pay the application fees now. WBJEE form correction facility is available only for those candidates who have submitted their online form and paid the requisite fees before January 19, 2018.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College